Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Just watched it she was acting very weird and behaving like a 12-13 year old she seemed out of charachter aswell very odd
I wonder what she’s going to be like once she turns 18. Her friend she went to the theatre with was having a beer at the show and Mia was going to get a non alcoholic one. She’s always said she’ll never drink and Darren and Georgie really demonize alcohol but I can see Mia wanting to fit in with her friends and going a bit crazy with her new freedom.

I am not against alcohol btw lol, im just interested in seeing which direction Mia will go in once she’s 18

• Heart
Reactions: 12
mias “friends” taking a bite of a strawberry in m&s and the putting it back in the packet and leaving it??? rank
I saw this and was DISGUSTED!! Imagine the unknowing customer who picks them up next or the poor employee who has to clean their mess up, it’s extremely sad that someone her age, almost an adult, would act that way. It reminded me of that “trend” where people would lick ice cream at the store then put it back in the freezer.. disgusting

selestia

I really don’t mind them buying their kids so much stuff since they came from so little money, the issue for me is that they don’t think about what they buy for their kids. They as parents just buy what they like and they don’t ask the kids what they want unless it’s Mia. That is what annoys me the most about them. They only know what to give Mia but never the other kids.

Nnrr46

It made me laugh her panicking her train was cancelled and she wouldnt be able to get home for a week and would miss Siennas bday 🤣 like she had gone abroad or something. Westcliff isnt even far from London, Darren could of just picked her up and theres so many stations nearby which are different lines that also go to london (leigh on sea, southend, rayleigh). And shes making a big deal that its an important week and she cant get home 🤣 im guessing it was to try and make the boring vlog a tad more exciting 😬 also did anyone notice how she constantly kept talking over her friend. Every time Phoebe said a word mia would have to say something, mainly about her. She generally looked pissed off. Made me laugh when Mia said she wouldnt be able to get home and Phoebe was like 'ill drive you' rather than saying just stay another night, think she had enough 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

sunniva

Chatty Member
lmfao Mia’s new video is so embarrassing, not the cooking necessarily but the energy is giving very 2012 YouTube days of people acting stupid for views 😂😂

Her accent is so intolerable atm, it’s like she’s mimicking rich west London teenagers who are mimicking south London folk / working class or diaspora accents… so weird. Then add the Americanisms it’s just grim. And sad she has no cultural identity at all.

I fucking died when I saw the depth of the pot she used hahahah is she actually that dumb? Also why did she need to go out and buy very basic ingredients like bread, flour, sugar etc?

I’ll give it to her though, sourdough is ideal for French toast because it holds its shape best. At least w real eggs, idk about the weird flour mix she made.

selestia

Watching their videos, Sienna still doesn’t seem interested to be a YouTuber or influencer but I bet that will change as the years go by like it did with Mia. Karma is already more into it as she grew up with it from birth, just a few more years and Sienna will probably be on track as well with their crazy mindset

• Sad

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
They just posted a TikTok of what Sienna got for her birthday and there were so many designer items! A Burberry dress, Gucci T-Shirt, Chloé jeans, Ralph Lauren socks etc..
I understand wanting to spoil your child on their birthday but none of these things scream Sienna. I know she’s getting older but she’s never shown that much interest in fashion and I just know she’d love clothes from new look/H&M just as much. I wish they’d pay more attention to her interests and get her things she actually would love! Family Freedom were so much more considerate with the guitar!!

off topic, but i find it crazy that mia would've finished her gcses and would be preparing for a levels if darren and georgie had let her continue with a proper education instead of "unschooling" her and letting her do whatever she wanted to

yuza

Chatty Member
I could literally jump out of my screen and slap Georgie and Mia again tonight. Georgie, learn some manners when eating, close your mouth and don’t talk with your mouth full. Mia, you have to be the centre of attention always and are so disrespectful to Sienna. Georgie and Mia stop talking over Sienna!!!! Georgie stop taking whatever you’re taking and calm the f*** down. Wearing bright heals in public has been done to draw attention to yourselves.

Still watching tonight’s vlog and am seriously wondering if Georgie has taken something.
It was so sad every time Sienna said something, Mia had to shout “ME TOO” or “AND ME” or “I DO TOO”. Mia, you’re almost an adult, let your 10 year old sister have some fun. She is so irritating.

selestia

It’s enough that Mia hinted it was him but got Georgie to scream and talk about her and James getting married and having babies ALL THE TIME was a bit too much… Even after Darren said it was a bit too much she kept talking about it but had to add it would be in the future and not now.. either way it’s weird Georgie and she didn’t think about how it would make James feel when he saw the video and how awkward it will be to be around them if he sees her parents..

teeniebopps

I could literally jump out of my screen and slap Georgie and Mia again tonight. Georgie, learn some manners when eating, close your mouth and don’t talk with your mouth full. Mia, you have to be the centre of attention always and are so disrespectful to Sienna. Georgie and Mia stop talking over Sienna!!!! Georgie stop taking whatever you’re taking and calm the f*** down. Wearing bright heals in public has been done to draw attention to yourselves.

Still watching tonight’s vlog and am seriously wondering if Georgie has taken something.

Last edited:

lollie75

Chatty Member
They’ve already used the is baby #5 on the way click bait not long after Koa was born . We don’t need to know that they’ve been doing washings 🤢🤢🤢🤢 n neither do their kids

hayley

VIP Member
Mias just posted on her story hinting another boy she could be dating? What is wrong with her? Is she ok? If she is actually dating someone then i cant imagine he can be happy about her hinting that shes dating all these other boys?
Also, every boy she has hinted at so far seems so feminine in their pictures? Like they may be gay?
She really needs to grow up. No 18 year old acts like that

Nnrr46

It seems to me as though Mia only recently has gotten access to her own money. I remember when they were in Costa Rica, she would ask Darren for his card to pay for things. So I would imagine she has a lot of money saved up from YouTube/book sales/brand deals etc..
I hope she has a financial adviser in place. I cant imagine she has millions and a few hundred thousand wont last long if she keeps spending the way she is. God forbid she may eventually have to go out and WORK FOR SOME ELSE 😱

GryffindorOfTheYear

I saw people talk about it might be James, but by looking at his posts he looks a bit gay which is also fine if he is. Oh, he might just be on the feminine side.
i’ll be honest i also assumed he’s gay, but i did a quick google… he has 1 tattoo, no piercings and is a capricorn so it does make sense
a lot of people ask if he’s gay on his lives, I have a feeling he may be exploring options and it wouldn’t surprise me if he comes out as gay in the future Obviously if he’s straight that’s fine but I do get the impression he may be more into males than females
I was looking on his tik tok (it's mostly food videos) and found this comment:
Screenshot_20221029-174421_TikTok.jpg

Its from last year but the speculation can stop now 🤷🏻

stargirl23

VIP Member
I don’t see anything wrong with the video to be honest, people do blindfold challenges all the time and challenges where they cover their ears with headphones and guess what the other person is saying. Maybe the title should’ve been worded differently.
guessing something and mocking deaf people are complete different. making discriminatory marks eg “at least im not mute” is vile. People don’t make remarks like that and literally act as if they’re disabled for a challenge.

georgie really fell for a toxic manipulator...😥😥😥

science is perfect for inquisitive minds which sienna had. there are obviously toxic people to work for. but not every work place is toxic. academia can be brutal and it cna be infuriating working for the govt esp when they dont listen (looking at you bojo) but science is so much fun. i will never forget looking through a microscope for the 1st time when i was 13 seeing the structure of a plant cell and leaf or when i chased a flagellated protist around a slide under a microscope which looked like a rat cause it had spirochaetes (look like little worms but are bacteria) attached to it. i will never forget on a roadtrip going through dense dense dense primary bush and then 10 mins after popping out of the bush to see a gigantic sand dune headland at the front of a harbor. i didnt expect it but is one of the coolest things ive ever experienced.

This video popped up on my YouTube it’s from around 3 years ago and it’s a prank Mia did on Sienna that Sienna was being sent away to a science boarding school. Sienna was stressing and getting upset but the thing about the video is at around time stamp 5:57-6:00 of the video Sienna says “ but Being a scientist means having to work for somebody else” she says it like it’s a bad negative thing and that’s why she wouldn’t want to be scientist. There’s proof right there they’ve brain washed those kids into thinking being a youtuber and influencer is the only job they should have. It’s obvious when Sienna mentioned in the past to the them about wanting to be a scientist, Darren 100% manipulated her and made her believe that it isn’t good to be a scientist cause then you’re not your own boss and that clearly made Sienna lose interest in science cause when’s the last time she’s been interested in it or spoke of having a career than isn’t a youtuber. He brain washed Mia in the exact same way in Gran Canaria.
How sad is that to brain wash your kids so that they don’t aspire to have a career outside of social media. I don’t know what their problem is with people who work for someone else but they’re constantly job shaming people yet if someone calls them out for how their ‘job’ is just them exploiting their kids they get all defensive. I’d much rather work for someone else I’d happily work for someone else I don’t see an issue in that at all cause that’s better than making money off of your kids.

LMNOZ

The boy in her video is that James Holt that’s been mentioned on here before. They’ve met a few times and done some TT’s together, very awkwardly I must add
I think Mia screaming and shouting in a public place would make anyone feel uncomfortable 😬

Nnrr46

I feel so sorry for Sienna. She gives off real Matilda vibes in that she just doesn’t fit in with her family at all. She would be so much happier going to school, making friends, doing anything but shopping for designer clothes.

Mia is starting to annoy me more and more every video. She behaves like you used to when you were a kid and your parents friends came over - showing off & trying to act like the grown ups even though you lack the maturity - except she’s almost 18 not 10.
She really does give Matilda vibes, she is so different to them all. And the way they say to her she doesnt need education and are pushing her to care about designer clothes and the way she looks. I wonder if shes ever seen that film.

I get the impression in the vids that Bob and Mrs (sorry i forget her name, Kate?) but they seem to really go out of their way to makes Sienna happy always and I think maybe they feel for her because she is so kind and smart and her family dont appreciate her at all. I mean they took her to Harrods and told her she could buy anything and she bought for her siblings but nothing for herself, theres not a bad bone in her body. And no, buying your child expensive designer things isnt appreciating them, she needs parents who show her love, affection and encourage her to be the best person she can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11