Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donkeyfish

mias new video was a weird one for me. i don’t want to sound nit picky… but she asked the artist to do a makeup look that she knew wouldn’t suit her and isn’t her style, and then complained when it didn’t look good on her? i do agree the look was bad but don’t pick something you know isn’t your style

Reactions: 11

GryffindorOfTheYear

She’s on live now on TT with that phoebe girl, it’s eels very awkward
I caught about 10 mins towards the end and agree that it felt awkward. It's like they had run out of things to talk about to each other so Mia went live so they could answer random questions to fill the time before going to sleep. Maybe they were both tired, but Phoebe seemed fed up of Mia already 😅 doesn't bode well if they're spending the weekend together.

I feel like Mia is hard to be around for long periods of time due to her limited social skills and her "friends" are starting to realise this the more time they spend together.

grandeyuh

thought people were being dramatic about the saucepan but just watched the video and crikey 😭😭 could fit a whole chicken in that

• Haha

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I guess it’s confirmed Mia doesn’t do any kind of schooling just projects?
Yep, I don’t think she’s done actual schooling since they lived in Brighton and even then it was for a very short time. Such bad parenting letting their child dictate whether or not she goes to school

LMNOZ

:( I take back my comment suggesting him. Mia & Georgie are VILE people for making this boy feel like this. They know exactly what they’re doing, Mia probably doesn’t even have a boyfriend. Mia & Georgie think it’s hilarious, when in reality there’s a young boy who is feeling uncomfortable. For goodness sake they need to get in the REAL WORLD.
James, if you ever come across this thread, I’m so sorry that a so called friend and her mother are baiting you out on a public social media platform because they are too boring to take about their own lives. Run free from Mia and find friends who don’t use you and put you in uncomfortable positions like this nasty family.
How sad is it if James is interested in or even seeing someone else and then Mia is going around hinting that they are dating. Thats could be so damaging for him. I reckon thats what happened to the boy in Costa Rica, Mia just fancied him they wernt official or anything, and then they made that whole video about him being at her party and he thought wtf and ran. I mean that was so inappropriate anyway given his age.

• Heart

Nnrr46

100% agreed. she loved school.
Exactly and we have all heard Darren say how school is a waste of time and you only need it if you plan to work for someone else and the internet is this amazing place where you can learn anything. Weve heard Mia recite this many times too.. but yeh im sure its Siennas decision🙄 like you said, she always seemed so happy when they used to vlog her coming out of school, I bet they go and delete those videos now 🤣

• Haha

lollieloo

VIP Member
Pretty sure Georgie is pissed out of her head or high as kite on something 🤷🏼‍♀️ because she’s TOTALY bent out of shape lately ! Darren seems to be on some very good weed in order to deal with this extremely infantile ott version of his wife and the kids ? Well I still like the kids but I am starting to feel like they are bringing themselves up at this point, lastly they seem to have switched ethical living for expensive shops and trashy fast fixes !

a real pity 🙃

hayley

VIP Member
Definitely awkward watching mias video. Most of the guys just wanted to walk away but shes there trying to get more out from them. I feel for those spanish/italian boys. Also why did they 'have' to be "good looking" guys only

account70032

VIP Member
When they went into the office that was so awkward!
I also cringe whenever they tell strangers that they’re filming a video like that

lissy9

wow todays vlog really shows that Georgie has serious issues she is acting like a teenager, "my husband" how many times did she say that, she is very insecure. She worships Darren like a god. All they do now is spend ridiculous amounts of money in London, their vlogs are boring the novelty of the travelling is what made me watch them. I think people have said she has bipolar but I am not certain of this, she does not seem to have the lows though. Mia gets extremely embarrassed by Georgie which is understandable, when your 34 year old mother is acting drunk in public places. I will never understand why they are wasting so much on rent when they can afford to buy, its not as if it would prevent them from travelling, they could just rent the property out. That house rents out at £10,000 a month (estimate), more if its in central London, which is an obscene amount of money, they are wasting money to keep up appearances. The greatest gift they could give Sienna would be to send her to school in September however I doubt that will happen, they could afford for her to go to private school and I think she would thrive as she seems intelligent. The poor child hasn't a friend to her name apart from Jojo.

Last edited:

avb00

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ she was more mature when she was 12-13 than now… why would you upload this sort of thing?

selestia

i was bored and clicked on one of their random videos and what Darren says around 6:20, he says he doesn’t even use shampoo or anything just water?? He must smell a bit odd

• Sick

GryffindorOfTheYear

Im getting fed up with these "challenge" videos. we get it youre wealthy, we get that you like to flaunt and overspend on things but I believe it is so damaging to the children. Mia looks back at her past in Gran Canaria etc and just laughs. She doesnt laugh because she was a child but she laughs at how she got no presents at xmas or how they had to share an advent calendar. She finds it funny because now she gets anything and everything she wants. Her face on her recent instagram post literally shows it all. Her massive ego and wealth is too much for her. Staying in the savoy is not a challenge, neither is eating pizza in a tent in the back garden. Children watch these vlogs and probably wonder why they dont get that many presents on xmas like family fizz do, or they try and act like Mia (god help their parents) which is damaging.
I noticed her laughing about only getting 1 make up palette or something similar one Christmas (I think it was gran canaria one) and was disgusted. She does not seem to appreciate how lucky she is now eventhough she has lived through them not having as much!

Growing up, we knew we were fortunate to have a good few presents from our parents and also some from family. We were told that some kids don't get anything, some kids parents have to use charities, some kids present is seeing a family member they don't normally see that often or a full home cooked meal when they only normally get warm meals at school, etc. We appreciated that we had things we wanted to open.

There are probably kids who watch them on a computer/tablet which is shared between their whole family who may get no or maybe 1 christmas present and they have Mia laughing in their face at the idea. She's old enough to know better

stargirl23

VIP Member
How sad is it if James is interested in or even seeing someone else and then Mia is going around hinting that they are dating. Thats could be so damaging for him. I reckon thats what happened to the boy in Costa Rica, Mia just fancied him they wernt official or anything, and then they made that whole video about him being at her party and he thought wtf and ran. I mean that was so inappropriate anyway given his age.
Could be why the suddenly moved. She became obsessed then sent pics his family got involved. Maybe his parents threatened the police for her obsession so they ran back to the UK? Seems like once she’s got an idea she fixated and obsessed about it but doesn’t realise the consequences it can have on other people and how they feel

berkeleymoon87

i think one of the reasons why they sent koa and karma to nursery was cool they couldn't handle both of them as both were a handful.
Yes, this is what I mean. They're using nursery as a free childcare service because they are too lazy to educate their children and know that once they receive those socialization and *very* basic school skills they'll go the homeschooling route. They have children for the aesthetics and their potential to bring in money through content creation, but they severely lack child rearing skills. It's funny how school is only convenient for them when they want to get rid of their children for a few hours because they can't handle them all in the house at the same time. lol

Quinny

I was reading the comments on their back to school video and someone had commented that they thought sienna would do well in school as she was so intelligent and this was family fizz's reply. Apparently she never liked school
hmmm yeah, I'm not really buying that either.
It might be a bit far fetched but I have a theory that maybe they realised that sending them to school was going to interfere with their success on YouTube because most of their viewers watch them for family content, I doubt they'd get as many viewers if it was mainly just Darren and Georgie content. And taking school out the equation means time at home, which means more content to be made and more money to be made!

I think they were brainwashed into thinking that school is a horrible place, maybe they had a bad experience there themselves and look down at it because of their own insecurities but not every day of school is going to be fantastic and amazing, I liked most lessons and learning but just didn't like the people that much, but I wouldn't be where I am today if I just quit on my first bad day.
I also think the kids have basically been brainwashed into thinking its okay because this is their job now and this is a sustainable career option for them, because like people have said, It won't last forever, and I don't know if I'd even exactly class it as an actual job really.
They could even get 'cancelled' at any time and lose their subscribers even before YouTube has even come to an end If they're not careful.

GryffindorOfTheYear

Everytime Mia comes on my tik tok for you page (just happened hence why I'm saying this) all I can think is how cringey her videos are!

She looks like a 13/14 year old who's trying to pretend to be 17/18 not someone who is actually nearly 18. Hell, I've seen 14 year olds acting her age better than she can!

I'm not saying she's not allowed to have fun, but her whole demeanor screams young teen trying to act older and not actual nearly adult.
She needs a good talking to!