Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing wrong with being homeschooled many of us have said this on this thread but the point we are making is homeschool only works if it is done properly. These kids in Family Fizz are not homeschooled at all in the way they should be they don’t do anything in regards to a proper education. Siennas handwriting is due to neglect not receiving the time and education she deserves. There’s been times Sienna won’t even know what basic words mean when at her age you should know them. Sienna should know how to use a dictionary at her age but she probably would struggle but that’s not her fault. Mia learned a lot of Spanish and I’ll give her respect for that cause she’s done well but Mia would fail gcse and a level exams if she sat them cause she doesn’t know anything outside of the world of YouTube and Tiktok. Mia has no qualifications she has nothing to fall back on or no knowledge of things going on in the world. Sienna will be 11 in September but for a 11 year old if she was put in year 7 she wouldn’t cope at all she wouldn’t understand maths or how to do homework and essays the poor girl would be lost. We all know Georgie and Darren do not sit down with these girls for hours in the day teaching them the right school curriculum. Mia has even said herself they don’t need to do stuff like that cause they don’t need it which shows the kids have been taught education isn’t important. Fair enough Mia has a YouTube channel she makes a lot of money from so maybe she is set for life financially I don’t know but that doesn’t take away the fact for a 17 almost 18 year old her mind is stuck at 12 years old and if you asked her basic questions that you would learn in secondary school she wouldn’t be able to answer them. Georgie has even said herself that they do unschooling rather than homeschooling cause they believe the kids should be allowed do what they want with their time whether that’s skateboard , art , make YouTube videos or tiktoks. If you’re homeschooled or homeschooling your kids that’s absolutely fine as long as you’re doing it correctly and giving your kids the right to a good education but this isn’t the case of Family Fizz. Karma and Koa get all the time and attention that poor Sienna gets pushed to the side and no one on one time or help to improve her writing or someone to sit down with her and teach her things that at 11 she should know and be learning at school. I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but they haven’t fully cared about the kids well being and anyone who says they do fully care about it is not looking at the situation properly. If you cared about your kids well being you would not be using them to make money. You would not be posting your kids lives online for many people to watch as that’s invasion of privacy. There are weird people out there who doing god knows what with pictures of their kids and how that doesn’t keep them awake at night I’ll never understand. They have instagrams for their kids and I’m excluding Mia cause she’s 17 so fair enough but the other three kids should not be on Instagram there’s no need for it. It’s all for attention and money and it’s disgusting. Any decent parent would do anything to protect their kids but Darren and Georgie have failed at this aswell as many other YouTube families and influencers. If you really think they care about their kids well being well you are wrong cause look at everything these kids have missed out on all because their parents wanted a rich life of travelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this is so weird and embarrassing
*TO twerk around the world. Their grammar is atrocious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Georgie hasn't said what surgery she is having but said she'll do a video on it. We're just assuming it is either implant replacement or removal as this has been mentioned previously. (though it may be something else, we'll have to wait and see)

Georgie currently has implants that she got a while back, not entirely sure when (though I believe it's been mentioned) but people on here seem to reckon its coming up to 10 years which is the lower end of the average lifespan of an implant.
I don’t understand why she’d specifically come to the UK for that, she’s had cosmetic work done in Costa Rica and I’m sure most counties have surgeons for boob jobs. All a bit weird

Reactions: 3
Finally decided who Georgie reminds me of. @plasticamie on TikTok. Both in the way she looks and the way she speaks 😂

Reactions: 1
Have to say I enjoyed this vlog, it reminded me of the first videos I watched of theirs years ago

Reactions: 4
Georgie’s recent Instagram post (@georgianafizz) “we’ve travelled all over the world but nothing beats London for me”… wasn’t she saying like a month ago that Costa Rica was the most perfect place in the world? And probably before that about dubai.. also why are none of their fans questioning the sudden change.. and what’s going to happen with Mia and Ornella… so many questions, yet when they do one of their Q&A videos they only answer the stupidest questions like “is Georgie pregnant again?” “Does Mia have a boyfriend?”. They definitely get asked much more interesting questions but just don’t want to answer them, probably because they don’t have a good explanation for majority of the things they do

Reactions: 16
unpopular opinion, but i kind of enjoyed their most recent vlog. they belong in britain and they suite it. i really enjoy their vlogs when they’re back at home and in their element

Reactions: 11
Imo they should have stayed in gran canaria. That was the first big move, they sacrificed a lot for it. And the only reason they came back to the uk was a book deal which never ended up happening. Their content was so much better back then, for me their first uk move coincided with when they started to prioritise the success of their channel over everything else

Reactions: 16
Imo they should have stayed in gran canaria. That was the first big move, they sacrificed a lot for it. And the only reason they came back to the uk was a book deal which never ended up happening. Their content was so much better back then, for me their first uk move coincided with when they started to prioritise the success of their channel over everything else
Yeah I agree as soon as they moved from Gran Canaria to Brighton in 2017 is when things went wrong and they changed so much.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice Darren telling the kids dinosaurs weren't real in their new vlog 💀💀

I was like 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else notice Darren telling the kids dinosaurs weren't real in their new vlog 💀💀

I was like 🤔🤔🤔
I didn’t wanna comment on that but now that you mention it…

It kinda annoyed me.. doesn’t matter if it’s real or not but it’s a childhood thing to believe they are real and ofc Darren is ruining it once again like with elf weren’t real and Santa isn’t real on their Christmas vlogs. Like does this man not want them to have a magical childhood as Georgie says.

like I know they have to face reality that some things are not real and fake but not right now, they are still kids ffs Darren.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t wanna comment on that but now that you mention it…

It kinda annoyed me.. doesn’t matter if it’s real or not but it’s a childhood thing to believe they are real and ofc Darren is ruining it once again like with elf weren’t real and Santa isn’t real on their Christmas vlogs. Like does this man not want them to have a magical childhood as Georgie says.

like I know they have to face reality that some things are not real and fake but not right now, they are still kids ffs Darren.
But....dinosaurs WERE real. This isn't the same as saying Santa isn't real, it's worse

Reactions: 42
Darren sounds extremely uneducated when he says that. It scares me that he & Georgie are the source of these kids' educations.

Reactions: 21
Darren sounds extremely uneducated when he says that. It scares me that he & Georgie are the source of these kids' educations.
I think they’ve mentioned he was a bad student in school and didn’t do his GCSEs until he was 18 (which isn’t that bad since people mature at different rates). I wonder if he only did English and maths because you have to and didn’t learn anything like evolution in biology (which they’ve taken out of this year’s exams 😳). It is really worrying how some people are regressing in what they believe is real or not. Especially for a family who are obsessed with taking all these supplements and drinking ‘restructured water’ 😂 which would have been developed by scientists. How can you trust that random supplements you’ve Googled are safe to consume but not believe scientific facts which have masses of evidence to support them and have been studied for years? He’ll be telling everyone that medicine is witchcraft next 🤣😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sienna is such a sweet kid and its adorable to see how passionate she gets about the things shes interested in, I wish they'd give her more attention even when the cameras on her they sound so disinterested or interupt her

Reactions: 15
But....dinosaurs WERE real. This isn't the same as saying Santa isn't real, it's worse
Yes exactly 😅 tell them they're extinct not make out theyre some mythical creatures. It will be funny if they do go to the natural history museum and see all the dinosaur artifacts.

Not a major thing compared to the rest of their parenting but just made me laugh.

Reactions: 11
Yes exactly 😅 tell them they're extinct not make out theyre some mythical creatures. It will be funny if they do go to the natural history museum and see all the dinosaur artifacts.

Not a major thing compared to the rest of their parenting but just made me laugh.
If they go Darren is gonna point at every single Dino skeleton and say it’s fake in front of the kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought guys whilst watching mias videos.....all those presents they got for thier birthdays and christmas including clothes, have they all been "donated" just a few months later due to moving back to UK? What was the point in that exactly.....unless this really was a last minute move

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.