Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like it got deleted, I wonder why
Why… because these are CHILDREN that are not in the public eye!! They have a right to privacy and you’re not allowed to post screenshot from private Insta accounts on tattle and especially not accounts of children.

Just because Darren and Georgie have plastered their own kids lives all over the internet, the parents of these children have not and I bet they have no idea what the hell is going on and their children are being used as click bait.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented on Mia’s newest tiktok asking if it’s true that she send nudes!! It had been posted for an hour when I saw it but when I went back to screenshot it seemed to be taken down… unsurprisingly. Mia needs to take a break from social media and re-evaluate. She needs to have some kind of punishment for this

Reactions: 5
I agree. Given the cancel culture at the moment by rights she should be canceled and people have been canceled for less . But given she’s part of her famiys brand it’s harder to do

Reactions: 7
Yes she does! But Georgie doesn't know how to stand on her own 2 feet and Darren has never really had authority over mia because he's her stepdad

Reactions: 2
That make sense

Maybe if they don’t want people assuming they’re buying the houses they live in, they should stop using titles like “moving into our dream home” and “found our dream home”.

I just looked it up and it has deep roots in anti-Semitism with the creator, Ryke Hamer, saying that chemotherapy is a weapon of mass extermination by the Jews by implanting chips into patients and that no Jew can get HIV but are responsible for the virus spreading. Makes me question Darren's beliefs.

Reactions: 17
He really didn't need to add Nazi ideology to the situation....

Just a quick scientific one: if someone can't catch a disease, how can they be responsible for a spread? Just a slight fault in the Ryke Hamers theory.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think that in 5-10 years when Mia is well into her 20’s she’s going to feel super awkward about her content, like what 27 year old wouldn’t cringe when looking back at themselves as a teen talking about crushes, kissing, bras, and periods? Yikes.

Since vlogging has been popular for like 10 years now, we’re probably due to start seeing the long term consequences of people beginning their online footprint so young.

Reactions: 11
to be fair im a preschool teacher and kids are ALWAYS sick its insane

Reactions: 3
I agree with this. Just quickly on the plant-based thing, if they are vegan partly for the animals, then the kids would not want to be vegetarian/omnivores, as the only reason people don't give up meat would be because they prefer the taste, accepting the cruelty. However when you're raised plant-based, it's very hard for someone to not agree with the fact that taste is not more important than the animals' lives, so this is almost never the case if kids are raised vegan for the right reasons.

Reactions: 1
to be fair im a preschool teacher and kids are ALWAYS sick its insane
Yes when they mix with other children at nursery but these kids don’t mix with any kids their own age so it is strange they pick up so many sickness bugs.

I think it shows how immature she really is if she thinks at 17 its ok to try and date a 14yr old. Tbh if this was a 17yr old boy trying with a 14yr old girl then there would be more uproar. Even having a 14yr old best friend is weird (in my opinion)
oh god im going to sound like im defending them but I swear im not. But if Mia were in high school it would be like a senior being friends with a freshman and thats not that strange, especially if its becaause of sports or something
to be cleaar the girlf friendship the relationship with a 14 yr old boy is wrong

Reactions: 3
I think if its because of sports or similar then fair enough, that is more understandable. But as this isnt the case then i find it strange. Although saying that if there is literally no one near her age range other then under 15 and over 20 then her friendships are limited, but its more that mia is saying ornella is her best friend, instead of maybe "sister". When i was in school maybe 16 (not sure of where that is in US schools) my group of friends had a few young (maybe 13/14) boys that we would talk to but it was more of us looking out for them then being best friends with them

Reactions: 1
New to this forum. I’ve been lurking for at least six months and finally caved into getting an account.
That being said, I totally agree with you. It wasn’t the best idea for G&D to give Mia the golf cart without her going through the proper training courses. I also believe that it’s extremely beneficial for a teenager to work and save up money to purchase their own first vehicle with. I’m not saying that Mia hasn’t earned any money through YouTube, but she hasn’t ever had a hands-on physical labor job that pays in cash.
I think that at her age, when something is paid for by your own money you worked hard for, you actually learn to manage money and realize the value of anything you purchase.
Maybe it would have been a different outcome had Mia earned the money and paid for her own golf cart, or even just helped chip in (yes, I know it was a birthday gift, but still), she would appreciate what she receives more and begin to learn that money isn’t disposable and that things, especially vehicles, cost a lot of money. Just an opinion, as well as my first post hah, I can’t wait to join the tattle!

Maybe if they don’t want people assuming they’re buying the houses they live in, they should stop using titles like “moving into our dream home” and “found our dream home”.
Speaking of which.. this is one of my favorite videos someone else made of them

Reactions: 13
correct me if I am wrong but in their newest video when talking about the house, they basically implied that they’re spending their life savings to build it. I really hope they’re putting money away for the kids and their futures….

Reactions: 13
Hi ! I know this is quite random but who do you think the children look like the most between Darren and Georgie ? I personally don’t see much Georgie in Mia, I think Sienna has got Georgie’s hair but Darren’s face, not sure about Karma I think she looks quite like Harriet but Sienna aswell who is Darren’s double so maybe a mix ? I used to to think Koa looks like Darren but I think Koa will grow up to be the boy version of Georgie, he’s got the blond hair from Darren’s family side but he’s got Georgie’s face shape and smile

When Mia’s biological dad posted that video a while back its clear she gets her looks from him, one of his other children is the spitting image of Mia. I think Sienna is Darren’s clone and I see a lot of Sienna in Karma, especially looking back at older videos. Not too sure about Koa, he doesn’t look much like the other to me so I’m guessing he’s taking after Georgie!

Reactions: 9
Regardless of what happened with Mia's dad..I always wondered why she completely denies the existence of her other siblings..they aren't to blame

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.