Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I didn’t mean to offended you by using that word. I just meant I didn’t like what Georgie said in the video about it
Oh god no, I was saying it’s offensive if Georgie’s throwing around autism as if it’s a descriptive word for quirks or behaviours. I wasn’t at all claiming you to have been offensive. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Co-working space? Bridge? I'm sorry are we building a house or an office?

The design of the downstairs was amazing but for a family who have travelled all around and filmed their videos here there and everywhere, slightly confused why they need such elaborate space for green screens and what not. And the co-working space? They all have decent size bedrooms, why not build a small office for Darren and the kids can continue to work on school work without distractions at desks in their rooms? They will regret this layout when the kids get older and want their own rooms but Mia wants a base to return to and if they have anymore kids...

Reactions: 8
The design for the new house is nice but its stupid to design a house around the age of the kids currently are and not bother to future proof the house when the kids get older.

In 3-4 years time do they really think that an almost 7 year old and a 4 year old will be co-sleeping in the same room as them and who says they will they always want to share. The youngest 2 are terrible sleepers so why would you have them sharing a bedroom with the size of the house they are building. So the play room will be a bedroom but on the opposite side of the house from the parents!! No snug/hang out space for the older girls unless they are in the “studio”they really think this influencer game is going to go on forever . What about spare bedroom? No one will ever get to stay at palace fizz.

Reactions: 10
In 3-4 years time do they really think that an almost 7 year old and a 4 year old will be co-sleeping in the same room as them and who says they will they always want to share. The youngest 2 are terrible sleepers so why would you have them sharing a bedroom with the size of the house they are building. So the play room will be a bedroom but on the opposite side of the house from the parents!! No snug/hang out space for the older girls unless they are in the “studio”they really think this influencer game is going to go on forever . What about spare bedroom? No one will ever get to stay at palace fizz.
That's what I thought too... hmm lets give our two children who sleep terribly the room filled with toys that they spend the day playing in but then have to sleep in at night time.. right next to the living space where everyone will still be using in the evening getting food/drinks or if they have people round..

A0F31C1C-5E6E-4004-8C87-85E780DFCBB5.png

besides her siblings, two of these friends are 13 so almost 4 years younger. One is 20 so 3 and a bit years older. I can’t find out how old the emma girl is so i can only hope she’s around 16/17

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know if anyone caught onto this, I haven't had time to read the previous pages of the forum in a while but Georgie describing Darren as "slightly on the austistic spectrum" for reasons that make 0 sense has pissed me off so much. Do they not realise that some of their viewers (including me) are also autistic and could possibly be hurt by that? Autism is a disability not an adjective:/

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch Mia's video about getting Laser for her acne? wow I never realised how bad her skin actually was. I can't even imagine having to deal with that as a teen it must be super hard for her.. damn am I actually feeling sorry for a fizz family member 😳

Reactions: 7
Cool house, fitting for the climate. Altough I prefer to have all the bedrooms upstairs. But the overall design is awesome.

Pretty annoying overtalk from Georgie while Darren explained the house. At a certain point she started to waffle loud into the camera to "the Fizzfam" right after Darren said "and let me tell you something else..." - I facepalmed, paused the video, and then watched that segment again together with my hubby. We both had a laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch Mia's video about getting Laser for her acne? wow I never realised how bad her skin actually was. I can't even imagine having to deal with that as a teen it must be super hard for her.. damn am I actually feeling sorry for a fizz family member 😳
I used to have bad skin around Mia’s age, probably not on the same level as Mia, but it wasn’t great. One trip to the doctors and I was put on antibiotics that worked wonders. Even if they didn’t work, the doctor had loads of other suggestions for me to try, the pill, roaccutane etc. I just don’t understand why they haven’t taken her to see someone about it. I mean maybe Mia doesn’t want to, but I can’t imagine that it’s never affected her self confidence and she’s never wanted to get it sorted. And the problem is, is that if it’s not tackled early on loads of scarring is left. I feel so so bad for her if it is Georgie and Darren that are drip feeding this narrative that we don’t want anything unnatural in our bodies, so she feels it’s bad to take medication. That kind of attitude can actually kill someone! I bet they would be begging for antibiotics if one of them had a life threatening infection!

I used to have bad skin around Mia’s age, probably not on the same level as Mia, but it wasn’t great. One trip to the doctors and I was put on antibiotics that worked wonders. Even if they didn’t work, the doctor had loads of other suggestions for me to try, the pill, roaccutane etc. I just don’t understand why they haven’t taken her to see someone about it. I mean maybe Mia doesn’t want to, but I can’t imagine that it’s never affected her self confidence and she’s never wanted to get it sorted. And the problem is, is that if it’s not tackled early on loads of scarring is left. I feel so so bad for her if it is Georgie and Darren that are drip feeding this narrative that we don’t want anything unnatural in our bodies, so she feels it’s bad to take medication. That kind of attitude can actually kill someone! I bet they would be begging for antibiotics if one of them had a life threatening infection!
I agree 100%, as much as Mia can be annoying it’s clear she is just so naïve because of the way she is being raised and the way Darren and Georgie have sheltered her from the real world. I wonder if she’ll start questioning things more as she gets older..
I really hope she can get help for her skin now when she’s young so it doesn’t affect her going forward :confused:

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Sienna seems so much different in Mia’s latest vlog? She has definitely matured. I feel like she was taking the mick out of Mia’s laser treatment at 9.20
3163CEBB-39FA-4CF5-8F3D-B182F5A69ED2.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Sienna seems so much different in Mia’s latest vlog? She has definitely matured. I feel like she was taking the mick out of Mia’s laser treatment at 9.20
View attachment 846808
Haven’t watched yet and this might sound mean, but I’m glad if sienna did take the mick out of mia’s laser treatment as mia is always taking the mick out of sienna’s feet 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched yet and this might sound mean, but I’m glad if sienna did take the mick out of mia’s laser treatment as mia is always taking the mick out of sienna’s feet 🤷‍♀️😂
Fair enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The design for the new house is nice but its stupid to design a house around the age of the kids currently are and not bother to future proof the house when the kids get older.

Are they really going to still be there in 3-4 years time though? Even if this is a house they're building themselves (from the sounds of things), it's hard to imagine them actually staying in one place permanently after being nomadic for so long. How long before they get bored and want to up sticks for content?

I think the house looks amazing but I just don’t think they’re going to make it feel homely. All of the places they’ve lived so far have felt quite cold.I know they’ve been renting so you’re limited as to what you can do, but it’s not hard to put a few family photos or a few persona touches around the place. They’re just so obsessed with everything being functional, Darren especially. It’s quite sad 😢

They just realized having their babies sleep alone in a separate room they won’t wake them up all night?? Really?

Also wtf are they adding to their water?? Lol

I honestly feel bad for Mia and Sienna. They just kicked Sienna out of her own room for the babies and moved into Mia’s room… They should have rented a home where there would have been more room and space for everyone when they know they have more than 2 kids..

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh geez I was wondering why sienna wasn’t sleeping in her own room should’ve realized that one 😔

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel bad for Mia and Sienna. They just kicked Sienna out of her own room for the babies and moved into Mia’s room… They should have rented a home where there would have been more room and space for everyone when they know they have more than 2 kids..
Oh wow! I thought she was just having a sleepover with her sister. Gosh that's so not okay. Who rents a house with only 3 bedrooms when you have 6 people to sleep!? They clearly have more than enough money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.