Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnancy vlogs make family vloggers a fortune, that's the only motivation to make them. God knows why given their target audience are children
Yeah I don’t mind a few baby pregnancy vlogs here and then, but it went on for 9 months only about that. But for me personally it got too much

but I guess you’re right about it cashes in the money 😅

I hope they don’t cut their feet on those rocks with no footwear on, they also acknowledged that there could be ants and snakes and were barefoot 😲

Reactions: 2
Just watched their Airstream video. WTF, melatonin!!!!! "A staple, really really natural". They give it to their 'babies' every night!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ, there’s a reason why melatonin isn’t licensed in the UK.

Reactions: 8
In my eyes, they’re drugging their own kids because of their inability to get them to sleep, due to their bad parenting!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t think they treat Koa the way they do because he’s the baby, it’s because he’s male. They all pander to Darren and treat him differently too, it’s especially obvious with Georgie. Like, I get he’s her husband. But she treats him like he’s a god and there to be worshipped, not to live life alongside. Koa is going to be the same. King Darren and his son Prince Koa. The females have no value in their lifestyle, it’s all about pleasing the males.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen their latest video? G+D both kept going on about Georgie's inappropriate outfit for literally half the video - I understand that they can talk about whatever they want with their own children but what about all the other innocent kids watching their channel and their "PG" videos??

Reactions: 4
Gosh this whole family is just a pick me family and tries to be quirky and “ relatable “

what happened to the down one earth family fizz, the ones living in Gran Canaria and England. That is honestly my favourite fizzfamily era, I miss seeing them like that and it was calm and fun to watch them. Now it’s a headache with the screaming every 5 sec.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think they treat Koa the way they do because he’s the baby, it’s because he’s male. They all pander to Darren and treat him differently too, it’s especially obvious with Georgie. Like, I get he’s her husband. But she treats him like he’s a god and there to be worshipped, not to live life alongside. Koa is going to be the same. King Darren and his son Prince Koa. The females have no value in their lifestyle, it’s all about pleasing the males.
Well said.

Reactions: 3
Family Fizz #7: Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Family fizz #7 : Afraid to use a phone with a sim but will give the ‘babies’ melatonin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only just had the pleasure of watching the 24 hours as a Lifeguard car crash. The video consisted of Darren shaming Georgie for some shorts until the point she joined in and didn't shut up about it and some of the most awkward and cringe human interaction I have ever seen.

They stood waiting for the lifeguard like they knew him and were going to have banter with him. Then when he was there they were insanely awkward, just turned their back on him and loudly told each other what to ask him.

I honestly have never cringed so much watching a Youtube video before .

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how mias dad must feel watching all this tit go on and not being able to see his daughter? also the house build with the 'bridge' i can imagine the babies/toddlers jumping off there and getting caught on the fan then thrown to the wall LOL

Reactions: 12
I just watched their latest and it kinda felt like it was a mess? She was wearing hair clips which sorry but didn’t suit her and it did made her look weird. She was saying Darren was on the autism side a bit? Like what.. and saying she feels like all guys have a bit of autism.

but on the kinda positive note, their house looks amazing I will say, I really like it. I’m happy Darren in the end said karma and koa’s future rooms would be there, I was waiting for him to mention that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was saying Darren was on the autism side a bit? Like what.. and saying she feels like all guys have a bit of autism.
As an autistic person, nothing fucks me off more than when someone says “everyone’s a bit autistic” erm no, it’s an actual disorder. You’re not ‘a little bit autistic’ because that’s not a thing.
Yes people can have traits that show up as part of the spectrum, but saying that is so damaging when people have to fight to get diagnosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As an autistic person, nothing fucks me off more than when someone says “everyone’s a bit autistic” erm no, it’s an actual disorder. You’re not ‘a little bit autistic’ because that’s not a thing.
Yes people can have traits that show up as part of the spectrum, but saying that is so damaging when people have to fight to get diagnosed.
It’s incredibly insulting. Essentially using autism as a synonym for weird, picky, high maintenance, annoying etc. Really ignorant comment. Similar with saying you’re ‘so ocd’ about some things 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s incredibly insulting. Essentially using autism as a synonym for weird, picky, high maintenance, annoying etc. Really ignorant comment. Similar with saying you’re ‘so ocd’ about some things 😡
Sorry I didn’t mean to offended you by using that word. I just meant I didn’t like what Georgie said in the video about it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.