Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw an article that Costa Rica is mandating Covid vaccines for kids five and up... wonder how that'll go for the fizz' ;)
Also saw this, starting January 2022 for all residents and tourists - "All commercial establishments operating with a safety permit must only admit fully vaccinated individuals, verifiable by a QR code or a printed vaccination certificate."

Reactions: 13
She comes across like that & if she is to young for a formal diagnosis how can u confidently say she does not have learning needs 😬
This is the reason why armchair diagnosis of children is not allowed on the forum!! You obviously have no experience on children with special needs and how long and how many appointments it takes to get a formal diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She comes across like that & if she is to young for a formal diagnosis how can u confidently say she does not have learning needs 😬
She is a 3 year old child who has been put on the internet without any consent or awareness of what that means by her parents. I don't think it's fair to be speculating on any potential diagnosis.

Reactions: 18
karma has some leqrning diffculties all she does is repeat "Yeh" yo whatever y ask & it may not b learning diffculties maybe lack of educationn .
Other people have addressed most of your post already, but imo Karma saying ''yeh'' with that big open face is the cutest thing about her hahaha.

I felt torn about her for a while, but I really believe she's a smart kid with huge potential. All her problems (screaming, interrupting, hitting, destructiveness) seem to be entirely behavioural and therefor down to D&G's parenting.

Reactions: 11
Georgies attitude to Mia that last video was disgusting! Just little snips and digs at her for no reason. The tone of her voice when she was telling Mia to get off the little toy for ‘the babies’ was one that really stood out, the way she mocked her after Mia was discussing her outfit etc etc

Reactions: 5
Georgies attitude to Mia that last video was disgusting! Just little snips and digs at her for no reason. The tone of her voice when she was telling Mia to get off the little toy for ‘the babies’ was one that really stood out, the way she mocked her after Mia was discussing her outfit etc etc
Yeah I felt that really strongly too. It was so uncomfortable and a bit shocking to hear from Georgie and I wonder how much of that happens behind the scenes. It reminded me of how Mia talks to Sienna sometimes… just rude digs at somebody much younger and more vulnerable. If it happens a lot to Mia it’s no wonder that she unfortunately continues the same behaviour. It’s clear Mia talks down to Sienna because of her own insecurities but this adds a new dimension.

If my mother mocked me that way I’d be thoroughly humiliated, nevermind having it monitized on the internet. I really felt for Mia. I know this family are like … into banter (for lack of a better word lol) but publicly criticising your teenage daughter’s appearance and sense of self is not the way to do that.

Reactions: 9
To be honest though, Mia was being really pretentious when discussing her outfit. Her style isn't out there at all really and it all just sounded a bit stupid.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but what is Georgie’s obsession with a masculinity and just overall men?

Reactions: 11
To be honest though, Mia was being really pretentious when discussing her outfit. Her style isn't out there at all really and it all just sounded a bit stupid.
I agree, she was bleeping annoying here, but she’s 16 and didn’t deserve to be humiliated by her mother on the internet. Georgie could have cut it out of the vlog, checked her about it quietly or just not at all. 16 year olds often have stupid and distorted views of themselves.. especially when they’re as isolated as Mia. But she didn’t deserve That.

I think for her age Karma is well advanced the issue is she has no boundaries and never heard the word ‘no’ under the right circumstances she will fly 🥰

Reactions: 12
I think for her age Karma is well advanced the issue is she has no boundaries and never heard the word ‘no’ under the right circumstances she will fly 🥰
I agree! I like how they speak to her like a person and don’t use loads of baby talk, she seems to be developing quite well! I just wish she had more interactions with other children her age as I think that would really help her too. And of course, Darren and Georgie’s lack of discipline and boundaries definitely won’t help her in the long run..

can you imagine eating at that table after koas feet have been all over it ugh lol make him sit down (from todays video 09th nov 2021) :sick::sick:

Reactions: 6
It really does irritate me how they let Koa get away with everything. He was walking all over the table at a restaurant in the latest video, barefoot, and no-one tried to get him down or tell him he shouldn’t be doing it. He is a very cute little boy, but I do worry for his future when he’s not getting any guidance now. Karma is very cute and her behaviour seems to have gotten a lot better, very polite and good manners. I wish they wouldn’t be so scared to tell Koa “no”. They fed him a cookie for lunch because “thats Koa’s favourite food”…of course it is, he’s 2 years old! It doesn’t mean he must be fed cookies for lunch, he needs to learn food nutritions and have a balanced diet, then he may sleep at night!!!!

Reactions: 16
What was Mia's problem with Sienna in their latest video? She was so rude in the car talking about her like she wasn't there and then talking over her when she was trying to talk. When they got to the first restaurant she just ignored her when eating the burrito and passed it over her straight to her mum. It was just so sad.

Also when Mia said she got pizza with her friend. Georgie straight away going "vegan?" was like a sheer panic Mia may have made an independent decision.

What was Mia's problem with Sienna in their latest video? She was so rude in the car talking about her like she wasn't there and then talking over her when she was trying to talk. When they got to the first restaurant she just ignored her when eating the burrito and passed it over her straight to her mum. It was just so sad.

Also when Mia said she got pizza with her friend. Georgie straight away going "vegan?" was like a sheer panic Mia may have made an independent decision.
That's hilarious!! "We let Mia make her own choices to be vegan but if she ever decides not to we will be horrified"

Reactions: 17
That's hilarious!! "We let Mia make her own choices to be vegan but if she ever decides not to we will be horrified"
Well there are really good reasons to be vegan it's not like a punishment it's not even a sacrifice really if she's already vegan she shouldn't feel like she's being punished because it's good for the environment and other living beings. I don't get why there are quite a few people who seem to have a problem with them/their children being vegan. That's not really something to criticize.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well there are really good reasons to be vegan it's not like a punishment it's not even a sacrifice really if she's already vegan she shouldn't feel like she's being punished because it's good for the environment and other living beings. I don't get why there are quite a few people who seem to have a problem with them/their children being vegan. That's not really something to criticize.
I don’t think they are being criticized for being vegan, I admire them for being strong in what they believe in. It was just the panic in Georgie’s voice when she asked Mia if the pizza was vegan, they always say that they are lenient with Mia and they trust her to make the right decision but then Georgie had to double check with her if the Pizza was vegan. If they really trusted her they wouldn’t have had to ask!

I swear this is the second time today I’ve seen you saying a 3 year old has special needs as you were saying the same thing about Chloe from dadvgirls. Both seem like quite average 3 year olds to me. Karma speaks fairly well for her age, could do with a little more discipline

I know they are joking about Sienna being the 'forgotten child' but there is a sad shade of truth to it.

Reactions: 7
There’s no problem with her choosing to be vegan. I think people were just surprised that the first thing Georgie did was check that Mia got a vegan pizza, as if a nearly 17 year old who’s been vegan most her life wouldn’t be capable of making sure herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.