Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They been gone from the UK for months (years ?) yet he still has British pounds to hand out for prize money? Makes me think they left with suitcases of it to avoid taxes. Lol

Hello my first post. ive read through alot of the fourms here on the fizz tattle life and i want to know about darren was he actually an ex drug addict? if so what happend and with his recovery? are htere any videos from FF as proof of this? thanks :)
i don't know that those were his exact words. He did say he struggled with addiction in the past but whether it was alcohol or drugs, I'm not sure. I think that was back when they did their veganfitness videos.

Reactions: 2
A FF tiktok popped up on my for you page and a lot of the comments asked who was who because they both looked ‘old’, and the top comment said they both looked late thirties/early forties

💀 ouch !! Poor Mia 🥵

View attachment 699643
Mia does look very old for her she, is she ill? I dont mean this in a nasty way, but she does look in her late 20s. I hope she’s ok?

is it just me or is georgie a bit sexist in the way she favors koa?
he is nearly 2 years old how is she being sexist towards him, mia and sienna do there own thing so thats why georgie always posts on insta stories about koa and karma because there only babies, i wouldnt call it sexiest, the young ones need more attention

Reactions: 4
Probably already been asked but they have been in costa Rica for a while now, have any of the kids got any form of education or have George and Darren not bothered with it ,Isn't it compulsory?

saw a post about them being anti-vacc they probably are. im vegan but i have no issue with health things and that. also i hope its not just me who feels bad for mia? i find her restricted in growing up, similar to sabre from the norris nuts. also im new here hi haha im usually on the nn thread

ALSO! they were back in brighton at christmas, or georgie was anyway. i live in brighton and i saw georgie with karma in tesco (lmfao) but she was at the medical pescription/ passport area. they're still visiting the UK

Reactions: 7
he is nearly 2 years old how is she being sexist towards him, mia and sienna do there own thing so thats why georgie always posts on insta stories about koa and karma because there only babies, i wouldnt call it sexiest, the young ones need more attention
I mean she said that he was the cutest baby out of all of them and on their insta she makes sure to specifically say that koa is the only boy so

saw a post about them being anti-vacc they probably are. im vegan but i have no issue with health things and that. also i hope its not just me who feels bad for mia? i find her restricted in growing up, similar to sabre from the norris nuts. also im new here hi haha im usually on the nn thread

ALSO! they were back in brighton at christmas, or georgie was anyway. i live in brighton and i saw georgie with karma in tesco (lmfao) but she was at the medical pescription/ passport area. they're still visiting the UK
Christmas last year? If so it’s strange they never mentioned this

I thought Mia sharing the story about Sienna wetting herself was really out of order, they never should have included that footage!

You could see that Darren was really uncomfortable and even Georgie didn't seem that impressed by Mia's story. They were laughing along but you could see that they saw it for what it was. Sienna was a 6 year old little girl at the time, accidents happen.

I know Sienna said a few things about Mia in the last video but it was nothing compared to what Mia said about her.

Sienna is only 9 years old. Things like that would be fresh in her mind still and I think that if she wants to share that with everyone she should do that herself instead of Mia laughing about it to everyone on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought Mia sharing the story about Sienna wetting herself was really out of order, they never should have included that footage!

You could see that Darren was really uncomfortable and even Georgie didn't seem that impressed by Mia's story. They were laughing along but you could see that they saw it for what it was. Sienna was a 6 year old little girl at the time, accidents happen.

I know Sienna said a few things about Mia in the last video but it was nothing compared to what Mia said about her.

Sienna is only 9 years old. Things like that would be fresh in her mind still and I think that if she wants to share that with everyone she should do that herself instead of Mia laughing about it to everyone on the Internet.
I think this whole new concept is just weired. To me it is bullying. They are telling uncomfortble stories about someone and then laugh about it. I hope that they showed Sienna (and I hope that they showed that other video about Mia to Mia aswell) so she can say if she agree with it or not. It is all privite stuff and I wouldn't be happy if my parents and sister were telling their 2 million followers about me wetting my pants.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think this whole new concept is just weired. To me it is bullying. They are telling uncomfortble stories about someone and then laugh about it. I hope that they showed Sienna (and I hope that they showed that other video about Mia to Mia aswell) so she can say if she agree with it or not. It is all privite stuff and I wouldn't be happy if my parents and sister were telling their 2 million followers about me wetting my pants.
Your right!

Considering how Mia's followers reacted when she told them that Sienna had big feet and that she wearing her shoes I really hope that none of her fans say nasty things about Sienna this time.

Mia can be such a nasty person.
But Darren and Georgie are just as bad for not cutting it out. Poor Sienna. She’s always either forgotten or the butt of the joke 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12

How would they be allowed in and out of the country last Christmas air travel was very restricted

• Haha
Darren and georgie used to be drug users not sure whar type but i remember them doing a video about it years ago before they went into family fizz and were jus vegan family

Reactions: 1
Yes - I couldn't even travel from Scotland to England!

I suspect it was because they have British passports.
I don’t believe they would’ve been there last Christmas. If they had they’d have probably gotten stuck in England with lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mia can be such a nasty person.
But Darren and Georgie are just as bad for not cutting it out. Poor Sienna. She’s always either forgotten or the butt of the joke 😞
Indeed, all these type of videos and prank videos that Mia does although it's ending is 'it's a joke' it must be quite damaging and hurtful to Sienna. It always seems like a good excuse and a way for Mia to get away with being hurtful towards Sienna. It's bad enough it's going on and worse still it's being filmed, shared online and available forever. They can delete videos but by then who knows what's happened to the clips that have been shared near and far.
I'm sure we have all be teased and picked on by our siblings growing up, but it wasn't for video content and to be shared with strangers. I would be mortified if as an adult those kind of videos of me were available.

I just can't help but wonder what they actually do all day?! Georgie and Darren's only work is YouTube and merch and the girls don't go to school. I wonder if they live in a community for 'homeschooled' hippes that hang out together all day or the kids Mia and Sienna hang out with are at school during the day. I think daily Vloging stressed Darren out too much but it's almost worrying to wonder what goes on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.