Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
As far as I know we haven't had any new updates here… Not since his videos came down
I think Georgie and Darren know about this thread, so probably told Mia’s dad to stay off here as well.
Also, Georgie and Darren if you’re reading this:
1. You’re setting your kids up for failure by shut them off from the world.
2. Stop travelling and ignoring restrictions, this virus is killing thousands of people and people like you aren’t helping. You’re selfish and stupid if you don’t believe the rules apply to you or the pandemics a hoax because there’s no way you can look at what’s going on in the world and see the damage of the pandemic and not believe it’s real.
3. Get your kids an education! Mia’s not going to be able to get any jobs by just saying she knows some Spanish, or can draw or edit. She needs qualifications and proper experience, even if she’s going to work for herself because that’ll mean she’ll be offering her services to others. I was advertising for someone to help edit something I’d take the person with qualifications not the one who grew up on YouTube. At least let Sienna go to a proper school and send the little ones to nursery and school when they’re older. Mia might not see the point but Sienna wants to be a scientist and needs serious qualifications to get there.
4. Stop clickbaiting what went down between Mia and her dad but then saying people who pick up on it would feel terrible for asking if they knew the truth!
5. Stop letting your teenage daughter pose in skimpy outfits in photos and videos. You know it’s attracting the wrong kind of audience and it’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

chocolate choux

VIP Member
So they’ve moved to Latin America, apparently the worst hit region in the world (alongside Asia) in terms of coronavirus. Many countries there have low testing rates so the full extent of the pandemic is not known. Perfect place to jet off to so Mia can practice her Spanish, right? They’ll probably be relying on her to communicate for them given the fact they barely got past learning “hola” in Gran Canaria

Do you think they got health insurance? I doubt it given their attitude to the virus and modern medicine in general. They are putting those poor kids in danger and I hate how nothing can be done about it. Darren and Georgie need parenting classes as well as a basic education

Last edited:

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Exactly! Even if an employer does give her a chance and gives her an interview, what is she going to talk about? Her colouring book? Most people talk about their dissertation and the skills they learned studying degrees and alevels. How is Mia going to prove to an employer that she can work as part of a team (who knows whether she actually can or not) when her family have spent so much time ensuring she never gets the chance to learn any interpersonal skills. How is she going to prove what level of spanish she can speak without any offical accreditations? Theyre not going to take her word for it thats she’s fluent just because she rattles off a couple or sentences. How can whe get the accreditation when even her english isnt to a high enough level to pass the tests. If your grammar is wrong, the answer is marked as wrong even if its right. If thats how behind Mia is after 11ish years of schooling, how are sienna, karma and koa going to cope?
But remember Mia won’t need to work in a team according to them because why would you want to work for someone else? That’s not successful at all 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

turtleneck10

WTF is georgie's weird obsessive post about breastfeeding? "I love when I'm wanted for my milk"??? Sounds like some kind of messed up complex if I've ever heard one...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

1234cghbv

why the hell are they promoting a gambling app, surely that’s completely inappropriate for their audience

*half way through the video but time for a rant about fucking Darren* why does it have to be so shit to work for someone else? why is it that your standard is the standard that’s best for everyone. No, sienna can’t be what she wants. You’ve completely cut off academic access for her, something she’s clearly interested in. You fucking asshole. Why the hell are you constantly on defence about the tyrannical decisions your enforce on the rest of the family. A job is working in exchange for money. Doing a task that results in money. You have a fucking job you idiot. And maybe the girls working for someone else wouldn’t be the worst thing. They already work for you anyway. Sienna is your child too, let her speak for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Quinny

I feel Karma needs to be told the word NO a lot more, I felt for Sienna trying to open her presents and as usual Karma totally dominating the situation. You can tell Karma doesn’t mix with children her own age and she has not learnt the ability to start sharing, let’s hope Koa can learn to stand up to her as currently she dominates every vlog......
Yeah, I noticed Karma at one point was trying to snatch Sienna's book off of her and yelling "MY book!" but in the end poor Sienna is so sweet though and just gave it to her.
I know she's a toddler but I think they should have at least said "These are Sienna's presents, not Karma's" or something rather than saying "Well, tough luck, thats what happens when you have siblings, nothing is yours anymore"

Reactions: 25

Colorofleaves

Over the years they’ve been more than happy to make click bait videos around the topic of Mia having a different dad to reign in the views. BUT as soon as Kyeza wants to have his say they act all moral high ground like to even mention her dad is damaging to her? Give me strength!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Kaviella

Longtime lurker here, but I can give a lot of insight into moving countries as I moved countries 7 times by the time I turned 16, and although I went to school in each country, I only stayed in a school for two years maximum and even then, I struggled socially and emotionally since I barely had any friends throughout my childhood, it got to the point where it was incredibly detrimental to my mental health that I developed a personality disorder. It took me until I was 20, nearly 21, that I was able to function a lot more socially and emotionally at the level my peers are at now, but I will never forget watching movies where the main character had a friend or even a group of friends and it really broke me down because I realized I had no one. Even now, I really wish I had normal teenage experiences (Halloween parties and NYE parties) and I am resentful of my parents for putting me through my childhood. I am incredibly terrified to have a birthday party with my friends because I'm still scared I have nobody.

I can't imagine what this is doing to Mia and Sienna and how this is all going to turn out, but I know eventually they'll suffer once they become adults and they will be so far behind their peers that they probably won't have many friends their own age.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

chnandlerbong

I havent watched them for a while as too much just doesn't sit right with me. I feel so sorry for Georgies sister Haz she seems to have been completely abandoned by georgie. You could tell she doted on her neices, I remember watching her do a house tour & she had photos of them all over the place. after leaving JW so being completely shunned by the rest of her family it just seems really cruel that Georgie doesn't seem to have any contact with her now either. I have a feeling Darren is behind this, we have watched him slowly alienate them from everyone they know over the years & made there own cult. Imagine not putting sun cream on your kids, the thought makes me feel sick! & with how fair Mia is she should be very very vigilant in the sun. There is definitely going to be a documentary about them all in the future.

• Heart

Nemolife2

Georgie and Darren in the latest video trying to justify moving Karma and Koa around so much - “They really are in their element exploring new things. They really like change...the new stimulation and new things.” We see through you guys. We all know children crave stability. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

turtleneck10

I dont really remember what I got for my birthday at age 10 but it sure wasn't a wooden train set...

One thing that rather griped me was that Darren said 'well you gotta get used to this having a younger sibling, opening your presents!' good lord if my younger sister started opening my presents my parents would have had a fit. Same goes to me! But this just looked like Karma's Birthday: Electric Boogaloo cos half of the stuff was basically 'to play with Karma & Koa' :rolleyes:

But did anyone see at the end getting emotional bless her, but Georgie was like *pat pat* "don't be sad, i'd rather be breastfeeding, hey, koa is laughing at you!' couldn't you have just dumped Koa on the bed and give Sienna a real hug?!
I thought it was crazy how she was like *patpat* "don't be sad... MIA! MIA did you see sienna's crying? Did you see?" Are you wanting her to jump in and parent? Sienna can't have 2 seconds of her mother's affection alone... and she couldn't even go to Darren because he was filming. You'd hope he would've been like "okay I'll put the camera down and hug you"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Janna01

I hate saying this about a little child but Karma always annoys me in their videos. She always comes across so needy and selfish, and always takes siennas things as if they were hers. I know shes a toddler and its not unusual for that age to test some boundaries, but it seems she only gets to hear that "she is so cute and such a good girl". Poor Sienna, I really feel sorry for her

fizzycustard

it's so sad that every time they move they get rid of the kids toys, I'm 52 and still have some toys/teddys that I had as a child which brings great comfort and memories as do other items I own including furniture, couldn't think of my life just fitting in 1 suitcase :(

• Heart

Anon_Miss

I've been reading and thinking and the more I hear / read. The more I think Darren really is controlling the family and how best to control is to have more babies. YouTube won't last forever and the way they've churned out videos recently makes me wonder about finances. I hope Mia is able to think for herself and contact her father who seems like a genuine lovely man.

Also it seems they were going to settle in Dubai and did have a lovely home personalised to THEIR tastes longer term.
Darren is 100% controlling the family, however, I have this weird feeling that Georgie is not innocent in all this either. I think both her and Darren have played a big part in making sure Mia has no contact with her Dad.
Georgie (and the family) seem to think Darren is some idol or something, which he clearly loves being in that position.

Overall they are one weird family, major alarm bells are ringing, I can't explain why, just something sets me on edge with them.

Georgie saying she respects me, to me that's just her way of saying she doesn't want anybody to truly know anything about her past..
its no wonder most people judge me before hearing my side of what has happened because if you google 'Mia's real dad' and look on a few of the bio pages they clearly say that I was an alcoholic, drug addict and that Georgie isolated herself from me, I have managed to get this removed from a few sites over the last several months because this is majorly incorrect however, these site got that information from somewhere... as you can imagine I have my own reputation to maintain and this is a major factor to why I am coming forward now.

i'm not really sure how she gets Mia abroad without my consent, all I can tell you is, I have never been asked for it since Gran Canaria.

the calls and text slowly stopped while they were in Gran Canaria, I did have a little bit of communication with Mia when they were in Brighton but again this soon stopped when I kept asking when I would next see her.

I just hope, like a lot of you have said, that some day Mia gets curious and reaches out.

thank you all for listening and hearing me out, I have been so nervous about going public, especially as they keep getting bigger, because to be honest I was just expecting hate!
For what it’s worth you come across as totally genuine to me. I feel so gutted for you that you’re going through this. I feel desperately sad for Mia too. Not to mention her half siblings who don’t even have another family waiting to welcome them should they decide to turn their backs on Darren and Georgie at some stage.

Have you thought about making an instagram account and recording lives and making posts periodically about how you miss Mia and generally updating her on what you’re doing etc via social media. We know she has insta and has a laptop. She may just see it.

Whatever you decide to do next I’m wishing you all the best