Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she done this video like 10 times with her mum or Daren
I think she does it as a bit of a clickbait thing now - calling him 'Dad' in the story maybe some of her fans think she has suddenly got in contact with her bio Dad and is asking him? Otherwise don't know why the obsession with these types of videos

Reactions: 11
She shouldn’t be inviting people to ask potentially creepy questions. Her parents supporting this is gross

Hopefully it’s just kids asking her questions, I heard paedophiles do all sorts of stuff on YouTube 🤢
I find it odd that Mia does these videos like her mum and dad are doctors and can give advice on periods spots sex all that stuff remember when mia gave sienna the “talk” Mia had to keep googling the answers

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I find it odd that Mia does these videos like her mum and dad are doctors and can give advice on periods spots sex all that stuff remember when mia gave sienna the “talk” Mia had to keep googling the answers
As I’ve said before. Videos like that just show how far behind she is in comparison to her peers. I’m pretty sure most secondary schools give sex talks, at mine we had one in year 9 and another in year 12, plus we had period talk since primary school. The good thing about these is that you avoid the awkwardness of having to talk to your parents about it. I remember learning the actual science of how babies are made in year 7 biology, yes we laughed every time the teacher said penis or vagina but at least now we all understand it and don’t have to google everything. I know they’re a lot more comfortable around each other, Georgie has given birth in front of them twice, but I’m sure even Mia is like every other teenager and doesn’t want to learn all the awkward things of life from her parents.
On another note, totally agree with all the comments about Darren becoming more and more like a yoga teacher, maybe YouTube money is going down so he’s going to start a yoga class (he might struggle though seeing as he might have to work for someone). Also, I recently watched an old video were they went to see a school which was like homeschooling, so let children work on their own projects, but was an actual school. In it Darren mentions how homeschooling was working but they wanted Mia to have more interaction with kids her age. Funny how in a couple of years they’ve pretty much cut out all social interaction.

As I’ve said before. Videos like that just show how far behind she is in comparison to her peers. I’m pretty sure most secondary schools give sex talks, at mine we had one in year 9 and another in year 12, plus we had period talk since primary school. The good thing about these is that you avoid the awkwardness of having to talk to your parents about it. I remember learning the actual science of how babies are made in year 7 biology, yes we laughed every time the teacher said penis or vagina but at least now we all understand it and don’t have to google everything. I know they’re a lot more comfortable around each other, Georgie has given birth in front of them twice, but I’m sure even Mia is like every other teenager and doesn’t want to learn all the awkward things of life from her parents.
On another note, totally agree with all the comments about Darren becoming more and more like a yoga teacher, maybe YouTube money is going down so he’s going to start a yoga class (he might struggle though seeing as he might have to work for someone). Also, I recently watched an old video were they went to see a school which was like homeschooling, so let children work on their own projects, but was an actual school. In it Darren mentions how homeschooling was working but they wanted Mia to have more interaction with kids her age. Funny how in a couple of years they’ve pretty much cut out all social interaction.
Ok, so now Mia’s just put out another asking Darren questions. Her subscriber count hasn’t been growing much probably because she didn’t even care when she reached 1million (also just remembered that when Mia and Sienna reached subscriber milestones before they’d congratulate them like giving Sienna 50 pounds for reaching 50k) and all her content is repetitive.

Reactions: 1
i just cant get over that darren said he would feel like they had failed as parents if she lost her virginity before 18... wtf he seems very sly and manipulative, she needs normwal life experiences like normal teens to learn about the world, restricting her from everything will make her go mad for alcohol sex and drugs (and meat lol) when she gets a taste and finds out their actually fun

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
i just cant get over that darren said he would feel like they had failed as parents if she lost her virginity before 18... wtf he seems very sly and manipulative, she needs normwal life experiences like normal teens to learn about the world, restricting her from everything will make her go mad for alcohol sex and drugs (and meat lol) when she gets a taste and finds out their actually fun
It that a subtle drag at Georgie for getting pregnant at 16 😂

Also it’s legal to have sex at 16 in England it’s obviously not something you’d want your child sleeping around at 16 but how would you feel you failed as parents it’s not like your kids out there murdering people their just having sex ffs bit overdramatic

I didn’t watch mias video but I imagine the question was something like “what’s a good age to lose your virginity”can you image how awkward that would be to talk to your stepdad about sex 😬

Personally I would feel as if I had failed as a parent if my income depended on talking about my underage daughter’s hypothetical sex life. All the sexualised Mia content brings in the £££. So gross

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
yes that was super awkward! I think it's such a good point that she's using it for people to think she contacted her bio dad or maybe she wants people to stop asking about her bio dad so it's easier to say Darren is her dad

also, that pic she posted on IG - what is with those shorts?!

Also what's with Darren basically shaming people who choose to put their careers first before they settle down and have kids?
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a solid career built before you bring children into your life, that's my 'plan' anyway.
He said that those people are putting money before their kids, uh yeah, so that my kids have a comfortable life, at least I won't have to exploit my kids for money like you do :sleep:

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s so weird how Mia uses “boys” at 15. She has the outlook of an 8 year old in that sense. Like ew!! The opposite gender. Her and her parents seem to completely sexualise boys mias age too. Only seeing them as boyfriend potential than as possible friends. Like that thing sienna and Georgie used to do in public, suggesting that any boy was Mia’s boyfriend. It’s just bleeping weird

• Sad
Mias an absolute weirdo I’m sorry to say that but wtf did she change the title “asking my dad to get my nipple pierced” that is so so weird she’s very strange really she loves to constantly make videos about sex and periods it’s not normal for anyone to want to make uncomfortable videos with their parents with strange titles

mias colouring book is all unicorn‘s and rainbow picture and then her channel is all basically sex Ed she’s a very strange girl

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Mias an absolute weirdo I’m sorry to say that but wtf did she change the title “asking my dad to get my nipple pierced” that is so so weird she’s very strange really she loves to constantly make videos about sex and periods it’s not normal for anyone to want to make uncomfortable videos with their parents with strange titles

mias colouring book is all unicorn‘s and rainbow picture and then her channel is all basically sex Ed she’s a very strange girl
What the actual F. Not normal at all

• Sad
Reactions: 10

All of her recent behaviour in videos just shows how little she actually knows about how girls her own age act, she probably thinks all 15 year old girls are always talking about these things with their friends and as her parents are the closest to that she talks to them about it. I also think the reason she’s always focused on sex and periods is because her early content on period hacks was quite educational and helpful and she probably wants to keep it that way but doesn’t realise you have to know the facts before making videos about such things.

• Sad
The way they are using Mia reminds me of another YouTuber called Venus Angelic. She started making videos age 13. She lived with her (single) mum, had no contact with other family, was homeschooled a lot, socially isolated, moved around to different countries. The only reliable source of income seemed to be from the YouTube channel. Sounding familiar? A few years ago Venus managed to escape her mum and tell her story. While she had wanted to mess around making videos at the start, her mum soon turned it into a business idea and was largely in control. Some of the videos involved creepy things such as Venus walking around in a variety of heels and tights age 13, photos of her cleavage, lots of sexualised content. Her mum profited off of exploiting her for years

There’s more to the case than that but those are the parallels I see with Family Fizz. Venus is free now but seems like a very sad, lonely person with a suspected alcohol problem. She seems to financially rely on selling nudes online (nothing wrong with that in itself but consider the context)

I worry for these kids

• Sick
  • Sad
I think it's clear Mia's just using the "Dad" line because of views. Suddenly she "sees him as her dad and that's it", whereas that hasn't been the case before now... so... even Darren introduced himself as Darren. Idk. I just feel like she's doing it for views now and it's starting to get annoying. Maybe she's feeling left out though, having 3 siblings who all have the same parents except for her. And for that, I'd feel bad. So idk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.