Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay definitely a bit of nitpicking but uh how does she not know how ginger hair works? That’s like level one of genetics. Dominant and recessive etc like?? it’s frustrating watching a kid not knowing that. I don’t know. Maybe more worrying that that Sienna who cares about science will likely follow this and also not know.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
okay definitely a bit of nitpicking but uh how does she not know how ginger hair works? That’s like level one of genetics. Dominant and recessive etc like?? it’s frustrating watching a kid not knowing that. I don’t know. Maybe more worrying that that Sienna who cares about science will likely follow this and also not know.
It’s a joke this whole homeschool they’re going to end up with four very uneducated adults who aren’t able to get a job because their mum and dad thought youtube would last forever

I’m not from the U.K so I’m not sure how the school system works but wouldn’t Mia be in her third year at high school when I was at school we learned about genetics at like 11 years old mias is so far behind it’s just sad, they will have no back up plan if youtube doesn’t work out when there older

I’m sorry but I couldn’t stop laughing at Darren’s voice:LOL:. What is with the robot tone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a joke this whole homeschool they’re going to end up with four very uneducated adults who aren’t able to get a job because their mum and dad thought youtube would last forever

I’m not from the U.K so I’m not sure how the school system works but wouldn’t Mia be in her third year at high school when I was at school we learned about genetics at like 11 years old mias is so far behind it’s just sad, they will have no back up plan if youtube doesn’t work out when there older
She would be in the fourth year of high school, so even more surprising that she doesn't know about genetics

Reactions: 2
Personally I don’t think mias bikinis were inappropriate for her age a lot of girls her age wear the same or worse. 2 years ago when I was her age I would wear the same sort of thing but I wouldn’t post videos online for anyone to see, I think the video was strange and she will probably come to regret it

Personally I don’t think mias bikinis were inappropriate for her age a lot of girls her age wear the same or worse. 2 years ago when I was her age I would wear the same sort of thing but I wouldn’t post videos online for anyone to see, I think the video was strange and she will probably come to regret it
hmm I think the yellow one especially was a bit too much, but I understand that some 15 year old girls want to wear stuff like that. It's putting it online for anyone to see that I disagree with.

Reactions: 7
Those bikinis are a bit much though it’s was like a thong and a bra definitely not appropriate to wear around your young siblings and step dad yes 15 year olds wear that sort of stuff but they don’t make videos and post them for anyone to see

Reactions: 7
What made me laugh was when Mia said in her assumptions video 'I dont really get invited to parties' - I mean you have to have friends for that Mia 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Those bikinis are a bit much though it’s was like a thong and a bra definitely not appropriate to wear around your young siblings and step dad yes 15 year olds wear that sort of stuff but they don’t make videos and post them for anyone to see
I don't see anything wrong with her wearing those types of things around her family. The little ones aren't even going to notice.
Didn't Georgie say something about how Darren wouldn't feel comfortable going to the beach with her wearing them (or one in particular)? That's SO weird to me. She's his daughter, why would it matter?

It's awful they allowed her to post the video and show her body off online like that. Poor girl.

Reactions: 1
I don't see anything wrong with her wearing those types of things around her family. The little ones aren't even going to notice.
Didn't Georgie say something about how Darren wouldn't feel comfortable going to the beach with her wearing them (or one in particular)? That's SO weird to me. She's his daughter, why would it matter?

It's awful they allowed her to post the video and show her body off online like that. Poor girl.
I’m not sure if your new to watching family fizz but Darren’s mias stepdad and doesn’t really see him as her dad by the looks of things I wouldn’t want my child going to the beach dressed like that I’m all for body positivity but mia needs cover up

Kind of confused by that comment as well but while he's her stepdad maybe he'd still be uncomfortable with her being in such revealing clothing? I'm really not sure... she wears very revealing clothing every single day lol!! My dad is a bit of a prude himself and probably wouldn't be comfortable with it either.

Kind of confused by that comment as well but while he's her stepdad maybe he'd still be uncomfortable with her being in such revealing clothing? I'm really not sure... she wears very revealing clothing every single day lol!! My dad is a bit of a prude himself and probably wouldn't be comfortable with it either.
I think Darren is a bit of a prude and more of a responsible parent (which helps in balancing out Georgie). In an old shopping video from when they lived in Brighton (before Karma) they were getting some new clothes for the girls (not sure if it was some kind of challenge video or because they were going on holiday to a different climate?) and Darren was careful to choose age-appropriate practical clothes for the girls, while Georgie was going wild picking out/suggesting some impractical clothing options - not sure if she was just playing up to the camera though.
Also in a prank video of Mia getting her belly button pierced at 13(?) it was totally accepted that Georgie would allow it, while Darren disapproved. He 'pretended' to get angry but also gave a bit of a lecture to both Mia and Georgie about the consequences/after care of the piercing that they hadn't thought about

Reactions: 4
Sorry for the double post. I assume most of you know about Family Freedom, with Jojo being Sienna's supposed "boyfriend". I looked on Bob's Facebook, and he's shared a post saying the lockdown isn't necessary, that the NHS are releasing false death tolls to scare people, and that coronavirus isn't a dangerous virus. He's also shared petitions campaigning against vaccines, and shared fake news saying a "coronavirus vaccine" (obviously doesn't exist yet) has killed 7 children. These people are insane, and if they're Family Fizz's only friends, then I'm willing to bet that Family Fizz haven't vaccinated their kids either. At least Family Fizz seem to be respecting lockdown.
I saw that too but previously he had written a poem about coronavirus being a terrible thing!
I have unsubbed to them too. That really effed me off. And they also had a vlog where she got suspected coronavirus.
So many incredibly loopy people out there. I vaccinate my kids for THE GOOD OF PUBLIC HEALTH!!!
How many of these idiots would be the 1st to line up for vaccinations if thier 1st child had suffered from polio or smallpox.
It really makes me sick they feel have they have a choice and can be anti. It disgusts me.Send them to an island with a Tuberculosis group, a polio group and a small pox group.oh, and a group of thier child rearing age sons put into a group with mumps.See what happens.
BOZO, I mean Bojo is just as bad and he nearly died from the virus.And don't get me started on coviodiot Trump!

I seem to remember that the midwife was a sort of "alternative midwife"... because the methods of the NHS apparently aren't good enough for Family Fizz. I think Koa would be fine with citizenship as both of his parents are British, and you can't get UAE citizenship just by being born there.

As much as I don't want them to, they'll probably return to Dubai. They don't really care about "cultural experiences" anymore, just living a life of luxury in a place where most people speak English so they don't have to make the effort to learn a language (I remember in Gran Canaria Georgie especially struggled with the language barrier as she didn't really attempt to learn Spanish at all- Mia was really the only one who was serious about it)

What is most ironic to me about them choosing to live in Dubai is not the fact that they claimed to be "minimalists" and now spend all their time going to the mall, but the fact that they preach so much about how animals deserve rights, but choose to live in a country that doesn't even give humans basic rights. I find it so hypocritical that they said they thought having a pet was "cruel" yet choose to live in a country that stones and flogs humans for being gay/atheist etc. Some of the stuff that happens in that country is truly truly awful. You only have to take a look at this webpage:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates They care about a sardine's rights but continue to put their money into this country's economy
And they buy as much brand name stuff as possible in thier challenges and shopping sprees in Dubai, despite surely knowing that the issue with sweatshop and non union or non declared terms and conditions for workers in China and Bangladesh etc are very much front and center of reasons not to buy such products.
Yet as vegans they think they are saving the world.
Do they contribute to any funds that save animals or support fair work for fair wages or even lobby against food manufacturers that cut down Amazon forests for palm oil production or are pro genetic modification.
I don't understand how they got so many subscribers. They are very insipid.

Well, look at Georgie walking around every Chance she gets with her top hiked up to show her huge belly. Look, it may be old fashioned of me but I only took those pics privately with my kids and showed a couple of them on family Insta with my singlet covering my big tummy.
I shuddered the few times I tried to watch a fizz fam vlog when she was pregnant with koa because Yuk!! She would yank her shirt up and walk around like that for the vlog.
And then when she did the white lingerie and panties shoot on the beach with Mia and sienna touching her huge belly. It was absolutely ick.
The thing is they don't allow comments so they don't get to hear about how people feel about thier content.
Instagram is annoying to belong to and comments disappear fast so I think subscribers don't bother

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It makes me so mad that they claimed that the girls didn't need to go to school because they were being educated by the cultures of the world whilst they were travelling. What culture? I'm sorry but the only time this was true was when they lived in Gran Canaria. They've lived in England, the US and Dubai since then- not really much to be learned culturally is there? These children are simply not getting an education. We all saw how terrible Sienna's writing was in that video from a few months ago, and her doing 10 minutes a day of maths is a joke. I think "homeschooling" is just another part of their control- darren and georgie won't let them have their own friends, interact with anyone not in the family, or have their own ambitions.
Agree! These you tube families seem terribly deluded. Often the parents have come from nothing and now think YouTube will be the answer to thier lives forever . I wonder if they have invested in a home or shares or rentals with thier money?
As for home school, what language are they all ,learning in Dubai, the expat central of the southern hemisphere? Just one kid learning spanish from a computer programme? In Dubai? Who is she going to immerse herself in conversation with there?
Why not live in Mexico or learn Mandarin or Cantonese living in China.
It costs a ridiculous amount to rent a place in Dubai.
Strange family

I think Darren is a bit of a prude and more of a responsible parent (which helps in balancing out Georgie). In an old shopping video from when they lived in Brighton (before Karma) they were getting some new clothes for the girls (not sure if it was some kind of challenge video or because they were going on holiday to a different climate?) and Darren was careful to choose age-appropriate practical clothes for the girls, while Georgie was going wild picking out/suggesting some impractical clothing options - not sure if she was just playing up to the camera though.
Also in a prank video of Mia getting her belly button pierced at 13(?) it was totally accepted that Georgie would allow it, while Darren disapproved. He 'pretended' to get angry but also gave a bit of a lecture to both Mia and Georgie about the consequences/after care of the piercing that they hadn't thought about
I think I remember they turned comments off for that vlog and a few other ones showing Georgie with the snout ring through her nose.
Another reason I unsubscribed.
Of course Georgie would be for it... she had a pig ring through her nose Ffs!
I don't mind piercings, but pig snout rings or lots of facial piercings I object to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I saw that too but previously he had written a poem about coronavirus being a terrible thing!
I have unsubbed to them too. That really effed me off. And they also had a vlog where she got suspected coronavirus.
So many incredibly loopy people out there. I vaccinate my kids for THE GOOD OF PUBLIC HEALTH!!!
How many of these idiots would be the 1st to line up for vaccinations if thier 1st child had suffered from polio or smallpox.
It really makes me sick they feel have they have a choice and can be anti. It disgusts me.Send them to an island with a Tuberculosis group, a polio group and a small pox group.oh, and a group of thier child rearing age sons put into a group with mumps.See what happens.
BOZO, I mean Bojo is just as bad and he nearly died from the virus.And don't get me started on coviodiot Trump!

And they buy as much brand name stuff as possible in thier challenges and shopping sprees in Dubai, despite surely knowing that the issue with sweatshop and non union or non declared terms and conditions for workers in China and Bangladesh etc are very much front and center of reasons not to buy such products.
Yet as vegans they think they are saving the world.
Do they contribute to any funds that save animals or support fair work for fair wages or even lobby against food manufacturers that cut down Amazon forests for palm oil production or are pro genetic modification.
I don't understand how they got so many subscribers. They are very insipid.

Well, look at Georgie walking around every Chance she gets with her top hiked up to show her huge belly. Look, it may be old fashioned of me but I only took those pics privately with my kids and showed a couple of them on family Insta with my singlet covering my big tummy.
I shuddered the few times I tried to watch a fizz fam vlog when she was pregnant with koa because Yuk!! She would yank her shirt up and walk around like that for the vlog.
And then when she did the white lingerie and panties shoot on the beach with Mia and sienna touching her huge belly. It was absolutely ick.
The thing is they don't allow comments so they don't get to hear about how people feel about thier content.
Instagram is annoying to belong to and comments disappear fast so I think subscribers don't bother
I heard that a years worth of carbon emissions saved by being on a vegan diet can be used up in one flight, and family fizz must have been on at least ten flights in the last year, so if they are serious about saving the world they should really think about making some changes to their lives. Also, in Christmas 2018 family fizz did a 12 days thing where they’d do something charitable every day like donating care packs to homeless people or money to charities, but now they only real donations they’ve done in the past years is when they’d fill a shopping cart with toys to donate, which is good but only really helps on issue when they clearly have the resources to help many more people. In the current pandemic situation I would’ve thought that they’d be the first to donate to food banks or other similar organisations that are really struggling at the moment. A year ago they would have gone above and beyond to buy a load of food to donate and give money to charities to help those who don’t have the ability to continue working at the moment but now all they seem to care about is how sorry everyone should feel for them because they’re stuck in rubbish England when they could be living it up in their luxury Dubai apartment. I unsubscribed from them after Koa was born because I suspected they were anti-vaxers and I hate people like that, and since reading recent comments about family freedom I’ll be unsubscribeing from them too. It’s funny how they’d never explicitly say that they don’t believe in modern medicine because they now they’d probably lose a lot of their fans and have a lot of people come for them, but still continue to have these beliefs. I bet if one of them got ill they’d just rub some essential oils on themselves or use healing crystals. I remember a couple of times there’s been cases when Mia’s suddenly started feeling weak and tired, maybe it’s due to their super healthy vegan diet, or her actually being ill but not using correct measures to treat her. I remember Mia did a video about periods (don’t know if it has been taken down) where she stated if she gets cramps she just tries to breathe through them and won’t take any pain because they’re unnatural. Do these people even know what drug are made from? Aspirin comes from a willow tree (if I remember correctly from year nine biology) and I’m pretty sure many more medicines are extracted from plants. Then again I doubt their unschooling method includes any sort of learning so I shouldn’t be surprised really. I’m sorry if I come across a little passive aggressive, but my mum is a hospital pharmacist who has seen first hand how medicines and vaccinations have saved lives and I hate how they’re are people in this world who refuse to acknowledge this because all they see is the minority such things have gone wrong for or just refuse to actually research how many lives modern medicine saves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
dear god, how many times is Mia going to clickbait her being naked on her channel? I don't know how she gets away with those blurred images in the background of her thumbnails considering her channel is "family friendly content". I take serious issue with this, as the only reason she's done it is to get clicks from people who are looking to see young girls like that, and so her parents are putting her in a compromising position to make money
I thought they were Jehovah witness? How is that allowed?

Sorry to bring it up again, but in the "Saying YES to EVERYTHING Mia WANTS for 24 Hours!" vlog at the end when Karma crawled up on Georgie and ripped her shirt down for milk, made me super uncomfortable. If your kid can speak and vocalize and pull your shirt down for your tit STOP breast feeding.
Or bloody stop filming

I heard that a years worth of carbon emissions saved by being on a vegan diet can be used up in one flight, and family fizz must have been on at least ten flights in the last year, so if they are serious about saving the world they should really think about making some changes to their lives. Also, in Christmas 2018 family fizz did a 12 days thing where they’d do something charitable every day like donating care packs to homeless people or money to charities, but now they only real donations they’ve done in the past years is when they’d fill a shopping cart with toys to donate, which is good but only really helps on issue when they clearly have the resources to help many more people. In the current pandemic situation I would’ve thought that they’d be the first to donate to food banks or other similar organisations that are really struggling at the moment. A year ago they would have gone above and beyond to buy a load of food to donate and give money to charities to help those who don’t have the ability to continue working at the moment but now all they seem to care about is how sorry everyone should feel for them because they’re stuck in rubbish England when they could be living it up in their luxury Dubai apartment. I unsubscribed from them after Koa was born because I suspected they were anti-vaxers and I hate people like that, and since reading recent comments about family freedom I’ll be unsubscribeing from them too. It’s funny how they’d never explicitly say that they don’t believe in modern medicine because they now they’d probably lose a lot of their fans and have a lot of people come for them, but still continue to have these beliefs. I bet if one of them got ill they’d just rub some essential oils on themselves or use healing crystals. I remember a couple of times there’s been cases when Mia’s suddenly started feeling weak and tired, maybe it’s due to their super healthy vegan diet, or her actually being ill but not using correct measures to treat her. I remember Mia did a video about periods (don’t know if it has been taken down) where she stated if she gets cramps she just tries to breathe through them and won’t take any pain because they’re unnatural. Do these people even know what drug are made from? Aspirin comes from a willow tree (if I remember correctly from year nine biology) and I’m pretty sure many more medicines are extracted from plants. Then again I doubt their unschooling method includes any sort of learning so I shouldn’t be surprised really. I’m sorry if I come across a little passive aggressive, but my mum is a hospital pharmacist who has seen first hand how medicines and vaccinations have saved lives and I hate how they’re are people in this world who refuse to acknowledge this because all they see is the minority such things have gone wrong for or just refuse to actually research how many lives modern medicine saves.
Not passive aggressive chick, spot on. I am a chemist with a minor in microbiology and it is an absolute no brainer. Sit those idiots down in front of an electron microscope showing them viruses , half of them will run screaming for a vaccination, but the other half will still say it's it's a magic trick designed to fool them.
Just look at this pandemic where fools believe in America Bill Gates is out to micro chip all who get vaccinated against this virus when one is available. SMH.

She said she was around 5ft 5ft1
That s what being vegan does to you🤣😉👻☠No calcium....

Any lifestyle you come across online will always be more extreme than the way most people live. Equally if you meet someone in a street and can tell they are vegan they are probably also living at the extreme end of the spectrum.

People generally arrive at veganism because of a belief they have. These are some common beliefs that drive people to veganism:
1. Defending animal rights
2. Protecting the environment
3. Optimising personal health

Family Fizz fall firmly into 3. They talk about the other two areas but do not seem to practise what they preach in regard to loving animals or caring for the environment. I believe that they have managed to stick with veganism and promote it because they see health benefits to themselves. Veganism is just one pillar of their health orientated approach. They also use crystals, homeopathic medicine and have been rumoured to be anti-vaccination. None of these things are because they are vegan. They are all part of a broader philosophy held by the family.
I believe it remains to be seen if having thier children grow up vegan gains them optimal health.Veganism is largely a lifestyle of the last 5 to 10 years.
They will need to take many supplements to supply dietary deficiencies such as calcium and the b vitamin group.and iron. Mia is way too skinny based on the vegan diet they show. She should be eating much more oils, grains, beans and iron rich vegetables but she looks thin, pale and sickly and her skin is terrible.

Last edited:
Isn’t the saying “the camera adds 10 pounds” to your weight if Mia if skeletal looking on camera god only knows how thin she really is poor girl it can’t be normal to be 5ft 1 at her age and look like a skeleton I know height is a lot to do with genetics but Georgie isn’t small so I would say it’s the lack of proper nutrients in her diet

I dont agree, she wants to be their friend more than their mum. Any good mother makes sure her child has a stable home and an education. I know alot of people struggle especially with the stable home due to money ect but these have the money to buy a house and give their children a place to call home.
And tbh if they are Jehovah witness, who don't celebrate Christian holidays why put up a Santa sack that has one solitary vegan chocolate in it. Sorry, I feel annoyed with that. And yet they all seemed to expect it. Why bother? Was it a dig at all the other families who soak themselves in the holiday spirit.?
I don't care about the gifts under the tree, but again JW? Why do they even have gifts under the tree.
It all smacks of confusing the poor kids, and showing them deprivation in many areas that they should be nurturing.

And tbh if they are Jehovah witness, who don't celebrate Christian holidays why put up a Santa sack that has one solitary vegan chocolate in it. Sorry, I feel annoyed with that. And yet they all seemed to expect it. Why bother? Was it a dig at all the other families who soak themselves in the holiday spirit.?
I don't care about the gifts under the tree, but again JW? Why do they even have gifts under the tree.
It all smacks of confusing the poor kids, and showing them deprivation in many areas that they should be nurturing.
They're not JW - Georgie grew up in a strict religion rumoured to be JW but left shortly after having Mia. I don't think they follow any religion as a family now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.