Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have because I didn’t see they posted that. Why would they have blocked me if they had posted something about it
They are crazy, they could of just said they’ve been busy or some other excuse, not blocked you and posted it like a normal person would😂😂

Reactions: 5
The house they are currently staying in is available from the 4th July (easy to find on AirBnb after Georgie posted the chocolate shop picture). I doubt they'll be able to travel back to Dubai then, so they'll be on the move again (the house is booked up for the week after the 4th, so they won't be able to extend by much). Must be so unsettling, especially for the littler two.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
wow they really do just block anyone don't they? also using their black lives matter post to promote "treasure others" seems off to me

it's also clear the mcdonalds video is for views since they've been to mcdonalds once in their lives but I would have thought vegans would have thought twice about promoting a fast food company

• Angry
It’s very big headed to rate yourself a 10/10 naturally and a 15/10 with makeup like who rates themselves 15/10 🙄
I was confused by this - I thought she was saying 10 years old and then 15 years old but she doesn't even look 10 years old? She looks like a 14/15 year old with no make-up and her hair in plaits?

Reactions: 2
I was confused by this - I thought she was saying 10 years old and then 15 years old but she doesn't even look 10 years old? She looks like a 14/15 year old with no make-up and her hair in plaits?
She’s never around people her own age, so she wouldn’t know what they look like🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Her mum and creepy stepdad probably tell her she looks young... or could be her adoring creepy (probably old pervy man) fans😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that after posting the "muted" post that meant that you were not going to post any of your usual content on your feed and if you used stories they would then be dedicated to educating, sharing resources, information, places to donate, etc. and then no posting on other social media platforms (including youtube). That's what I've seen everyone else/other influencers doing.
Yet Family Fizz thinks we want to see their happy snaps from their daily walk on their stories though? and a little McDonalds role-play video? They need to read the room and realise that now is definitely NOT the time to be posting their regular content. I can imagine that they'll claim something along the lines of 'spreading positivity during this time' but they could have at least waited another week? Especially posting so close to participating in black out Tuesday and supposedly muting their feed?

It really seems to me that they are desperately trying to make $$ after their 3(?) month 'babymoon' of not working and then losing their apartment and being 'stuck' in the UK. The sudden reposting of videos, new merch drops, posting on their instagrams - most others would realise that it is not the time for a big boost like this. DadVGirls released a new merch drop, but then donated ALL of the profits to the NHS earlier in the year, showing the exact amount and them donating it in a video. Family Fizz only mentioned half-heartedly that SOME of the profits from the phone cases would go to the NHS but we haven't heard or seen any proof of that?

Reactions: 8
It’s very big headed to rate yourself a 10/10 naturally and a 15/10 with makeup like who rates themselves 15/10 🙄
Also, what was that dancing? I’ll admit when I did the same tiktok with my sister (who can actually dance) she out danced me, but I think I can safely say I was quite a bit better than Mia (even if I was too embarrassed to post it). Honestly, it’s a good thing she’s homeschooled because she would get ridiculed for this by her classmates. Plus, I don’t get why she always goes on about the fact she looks younger than she is, I mean most women want to look younger so she’ll be greatful for that in a few years. I’m 18 and honestly look the same as I did when I was 14 but don’t go on about it and am just hoping I’ll always look younger. Mia definitely looks older than 10, Sienna is 8 and looks significantly younger than Mia so she’s just exaggerating for attention, probably because she knows most of her audience are likely quite a bit younger than her so she wants something they can relate to, I doubt anyone 13 and up can take her seriously anymore as they’re old enough to see through her clickbait.

Reactions: 4
Also, what was that dancing? I’ll admit when I did the same tiktok with my sister (who can actually dance) she out danced me, but I think I can safely say I was quite a bit better than Mia (even if I was too embarrassed to post it). Honestly, it’s a good thing she’s homeschooled because she would get ridiculed for this by her classmates. Plus, I don’t get why she always goes on about the fact she looks younger than she is, I mean most women want to look younger so she’ll be greatful for that in a few years. I’m 18 and honestly look the same as I did when I was 14 but don’t go on about it and am just hoping I’ll always look younger. Mia definitely looks older than 10, Sienna is 8 and looks significantly younger than Mia so she’s just exaggerating for attention, probably because she knows most of her audience are likely quite a bit younger than her so she wants something they can relate to, I doubt anyone 13 and up can take her seriously anymore as they’re old enough to see through her clickbait.
No offence to mia but i dont think she is a pretty girl even with make-up on, nothing about her looks to me say wow, you're a pretty girl even if you are wearing make-up. And the whole always saying 'i look younger then what i am' is weird, like yeah she does look younger at times but she also tries to look and act older so whats the point. Im 31 yet people think im in my late teens, when i was 21 i was ID' for a 15. But i dont feel the need to shout it from the rooftops or try to look older (i dress how i feel comfortable and have no need for make-up either).

Reactions: 8
No offence to mia but i dont think she is a pretty girl even with make-up on, nothing about her looks to me say wow, you're a pretty girl even if you are wearing make-up. And the whole always saying 'i look younger then what i am' is weird, like yeah she does look younger at times but she also tries to look and act older so whats the point. Im 31 yet people think im in my late teens, when i was 21 i was ID' for a 15. But i dont feel the need to shout it from the rooftops or try to look older (i dress how i feel comfortable and have no need for make-up either).
I agree there’s nothing special about how Mia look she is an average looking girl she is so full of herself her whole instagram is full of vain selfies she must be constantly taking selfie’s

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like Koa isn’t spoken about or shown as much as karma when she was a baby?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like Koa isn’t spoken about or shown as much as karma when she was a baby?
Yeah he lives in karmas shadow it’s like he’s the backup child when karmas napping he’s only shown on the vlogs for a few seconds his birth video wasn’t even edited well it was just rushed whereas karmas birth vlog was very well edited and heartwarming

Georgie and Darren being on social media you would think they would know the thing on tik tok “karma’s a witch” thank god for homeschool she would be bullied for a name like that

I do agree but I feel either karma or Koa will grow up forgotten because they are so close in age. Mia's already started to be karmas' third parent.

After all their claims regarding Mia and her GCSEs and not having to work for anyone - in their recent McDonalds video when Georgie and Sienna were behind the counter 'working' and Sienna mucked up Mia's 'order' Georgie gave Sienna a little lecture about how in the real world her boss wouldn't stand for that - double standards!! Is Sienna not expected to take off in her youtube career as Mia and have to resort to working for someone else? Idk I found that kinda hypocritical and almost a put down to Sienna after their boasting of Mia not wanting/needing to work for anyone.

I don’t follow them on Instagram but the point of the social media blackout was to silence yourself and promote the cause. They have done literally nothing to promote the cause.

Also Sienna’s cornrows in the latest video? Deeply inappropriate at the best of times, but right now? God help them. They are so out of touch.

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow them on Instagram but the point of the social media blackout was to silence yourself and promote the cause. They have done literally nothing to promote the cause.

Also Sienna’s cornrows in the latest video? Deeply inappropriate at the best of times, but right now? God help them. They are so out of touch.
Just noticed! Very wrong of them! Yeah it would be great if someone intervened and the kids were given a social life and an education.

Reactions: 3
Just noticed! Very wrong of them! Yeah it would be great if someone intervened and the kids were given a social life and an education.
It was only recently people were calling out The Ingham Family for allowing their 10 year old to wear box braids. Clearly this is another family who think they can do as they please without owning up to their mistakes.

I know it’s been said here about Sienna being not treated the same as Mia, Karma and Koa. Why do you think Sienna is forgotten about?

Reactions: 1
We used to call them skull plaits when I was school. I probably wore them at least once a week throughout primary school. I don't think they are now out of bounds are they? Like box braids?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.