Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia's latest video on her channel was a bit 😬🤢 some of those bikinis were very revealing and way too skimpy. even if she wears them when with her family, why do they need to be 'modelled' to the public? How can her parents honestly be okay with this and not see the harm?

Reactions: 9
Last November Mia did 24 hours in her parents room with this thumbnail:
6787EC0A-6097-4972-A963-053ED8AC53C7.jpeg

It literally looks like her parents are having sex whilst their 14 year old is in the room. SHE’S HOLDING HER MOTHER’S UNDERWEAR IN HER HAND (supposedly). What sort of parents who care about their daughter’s image would allow her to use such a thing as clickbait? What self respecting adults would pose as if they were having sex? At this point I bet all their viewers are either kids too young to understand that what’s going on is wrong and creeps watching for all the wrong reasons. Georgie and Darren are so hypocritical, how can they not like Mia going out in skimpy outfits but let millions see her on the internet?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 139284
It literally looks like her parents are having sex whilst their 14 year old is in the room. SHE’S HOLDING HER MOTHER’S UNDERWEAR IN HER HAND (supposedly). What sort of parents who care about their daughter’s image would allow her to use such a thing as clickbait? What self respecting adults would pose as if they were having sex? At this point I bet all their viewers are either kids too young to understand that what’s going on is wrong and creeps watching for all the wrong reasons. Georgie and Darren are so hypocritical, how can they not like Mia going out in skimpy outfits but let millions see her on the internet?
It’s disgusting she’s since deleted the video or it might have a different thumbnail

Reactions: 2
View attachment 139284
I have officially lost all respect for them..... They are disgusting. Why did Youtube not demonitize this?

Reactions: 6
I wonder what will happen in 2 and a bit years when mias 18 like is she just going to follow her family around the world
Well being that she wont have any credentials because "you only need those if you want to work for other people" She'll need to because she wont have any money to support herself.

Reactions: 11
Well being that she wont have any credentials because "you only need those if you want to work for other people" She'll need to because she wont have any money to support herself.
I wonder how much money she’s making at the moment and if they’re saving it (like Kaci from dadvgirls is) cause she must have a lot of money sat in the bank from her videos if she’s not spending it

Reactions: 7
I've looked on social blade and Mia's estimated yearly earnings are about £8.2k-£131.9k. Of course this is just an estimate but could still be just about true.

I wonder how much money she’s making at the moment and if they’re saving it (like Kaci from dadvgirls is) cause she must have a lot of money sat in the bank from her videos if she’s not spending it
Maybe I’m just bullshitting but it seems that her videos are far more produced and artificial like the family fizz ones. Whereas they used to appear more natural and seemed to be edited by a 13/14 year old. WHereas now they’re slightly unflattering I donknow any fifteen year old that would do that to themselves. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are edited and ideas made by Darren and Georgie. As family fizz gets far less views why not have an excuse to take the money from their daughter. Sorry for a ramble this is so off topic.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m just bullshitting but it seems that her videos are far more produced and artificial like the family fizz ones. Whereas they used to appear more natural and seemed to be edited by a 13/14 year old. WHereas now they’re slightly unflattering I donknow any fifteen year old that would do that to themselves. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are edited and ideas made by Darren and Georgie. As family fizz gets far less views why not have an excuse to take the money from their daughter. Sorry for a ramble this is so off topic.
No I have to agree with you - her videos used to be what you'd expect from a 12/13 year old kid and her channel and art was very age appropriate when she first began. Now her content is what you see 20-30 year old youtubers doing! Very unflattering and inappropriate for a 15 year old.

I think Mia edits the videos for her own channel and the Fizz Sisters channel - or at least used to. In past vlogs we've seen her working on Fizz Sisters videos and channel art. The editing style still seems very young to me - kinda cringe when she uses the voice warp or tries to use the popular face warping filters. I feel like it just doesn't quite hit the mark - trying too hard to match what's on trend for editing.

I think when they were in Dubai they mentioned that they had hired an editor for the main family channel so I wouldn't be surprised if they use the editor for all their channels but that just makes it stranger to me that a third-party is editing the kinds of videos that Mia is putting up.

I've noticed too that their main family channel doesn't get as many views as they used to - instead of changing their tune though they just up the clickbait!

Georgie always says darrens working in the office and can’t go out with them but like what is he even doing if there getting an editor like maybe a few emails but surely that wouldn’t take more than an hour or so

Reactions: 3
Georgie always says darrens working in the office and can’t go out with them but like what is he even doing if there getting an editor like maybe a few emails but surely that wouldn’t take more than an hour or so
I was literally about to say why do they need an editior they don't have jobs? I know they've got small children so okay maybe that's fair but there's plenty of people who work full time and look after small kids.

Wtf is mias channel its all about sex questions in her new video “have you lost your virginity “ like what she obviously hasn’t all she does it stay with her family all day this is harsh but honestly the kids have no friends no typical childhood experiences it’s just constant moving no stability no break from their family to interact with others mias going to have a rude awakening when she’s out in the real world and realises that life isn’t all sunshine and roses and heaven forbid she might have to work for someone else 😮

Reactions: 12
Why does darren read the assumptions so weirdly lol
It's a bit arrogant in my opinion to say you would do well in GCSEs if you studied when you have basically not been to any of secondary school. The stuff you learn in year 7-9 prepares you for GCSEs so it wouldn't just be a matter of "studying the content"

Reactions: 6
Mia looks so skeleton like in that thumbnail
Yeah she has gotten even more skinny recently they all have such sunken eyes Georgie and mia have said how bad their skin is a vegan diet lacks a lot of vitamins all these artificial supplements aren’t good for you either probably the reason they all look so drained poor siennas teeth are brown most likely from the lack of calcium in their diet

It's a bit arrogant in my opinion to say you would do well in GCSEs if you studied when you have basically not been to any of secondary school. The stuff you learn in year 7-9 prepares you for GCSEs so it wouldn't just be a matter of "studying the content"
Yeah who talks like are—— y-o-u—- a-d-o-p-t-e-d it’s just weird maybe he was trying to sound funny didn’t really work though

Yeah she has gotten even more skinny recently they all have such sunken eyes Georgie and mia have said how bad their skin is a vegan diet lacks a lot of vitamins all these artificial supplements aren’t good for you either probably the reason they all look so drained poor siennas teeth are brown most likely from the lack of calcium in their diet
I used to be her size at that age but im sure i never looked as ill as her. I agree that they all look drained, even georgie looks ill and skeleton like

Reactions: 1
Wtf is mias channel its all about sex questions in her new video “have you lost your virginity “ like what she obviously hasn’t all she does it stay with her family all day this is harsh but honestly the kids have no friends no typical childhood experiences it’s just constant moving no stability no break from their family to interact with others mias going to have a rude awakening when she’s out in the real world and realises that life isn’t all sunshine and roses and heaven forbid she might have to work for someone else 😮
Why even answer that question, I mean it’s obvious she hasn’t but regardless she’s underage, it’s illegal, and what sort of weirdo wants to know?

It scares me that they put this stuff online. They don’t seem to set any boundaries

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes, we had to keep all our notes that we ever took from the beginning of years seven in order to learn for the gcses'. It's not "a bit of content" it is SEVEN YEARS WORTH OF SCHOOL missed out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mia’s recent thumbnail for her video ft an assumption ‘you have lost your virginity’... Mia Hun u are 12:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Also why is Daren reading the questions like that??? 🤖 🤖

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.