Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking at there recent videos & I've gotta admit most of their videos from 2018+ are less related to charity work and kindness etc. it's more vlogs (which I kinda like more tbh) and challenges

Reactions: 1
Is karma not a bit old to be breastfed still like when your child can tell you the want milk I think that’s when people should know to stop karma will be 2 in a few months is Georgie just going to keep breastfeeding until karma doesn’t want to anymore because children get clingy and she will be very dependent on Georgie that she won’t want to stop

Reactions: 3
Georgie and Darren are pure lazy parents that they’ve decided not to do the whole Santa thing for karma and koa Santa it’s a big part of everyone’s childhood

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was watching mias new video and if she’s 90 pounds that’s very underweight for her age as the average 15 year old should be around 115 pounds I really don’t think this vegan diet is good for growing children

It’s very weird that mias second most viewed video is top 5 boob struggles I’m sure it’s a lot of creeps who watched that what parent allows their child to post such odd videos
I wish ya’ll would stop making it about them being vegan. there are skinny vegans, chubby vegans. stop trying to make out like veganism is unhealthy all the time. it’s only unhealthy if it’s done incorrectly.

• Heart
I also think that Karma is a bit too old to breastfeed. In Georgie's instagram there is even a picture of Koa and Karma feeding at the same time, which i find a little weird. Breastfeeding at an older age can also lead to separation anxiety & Karma still wanting to feed as she gets older. Like she's nearly 2. Surely she should be on solids by now? A lot of the time i watch the programme supernanny and there are many children who breastfeed off their mothers at 3, 4 and Karma could become one of those children. Georgie and Darren need to take more of a responsibility 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is karma not a bit old to be breastfed still like when your child can tell you the want milk I think that’s when people should know to stop karma will be 2 in a few months is Georgie just going to keep breastfeeding until karma doesn’t want to anymore because children get clingy and she will be very dependent on Georgie that she won’t want to stop
Georgia's mentioned that it's recommended to continue to age 2 so maybe that's when she'll stop

Reactions: 1
Going to have a rant for a second!
the most recent video of the assumptions one of them is that mia won't do GCSE's and they said she won't and Mia's reasons are cause she only needs them for a job if you work for someone else and she won't be doing that so she doesn't need them...

I'm sorry but I'm appalled. She's 15. How does she know she won't work for someone else? what is she going to do just ride the youtube wave for the rest of her life? It could end at any time and it's irresponsible to just be like nah I won't need any actual qualifications. At this stage I'm wondering how much online schooling she actually does.

The other thing was an assumption that Darren is bisexual and georgie literally says "I hope not cause he's only got eyes for me".

Uh you can be bisexual and monogamous? That's a disgusting thing to say. I didn't watch the rest of the video after that.
I've always somewhat defended them cause they're not as bad as some of the other families but no.

Reactions: 32
I also think that Karma is a bit too old to breastfeed. In Georgie's instagram there is even a picture of Koa and Karma feeding at the same time, which i find a little weird. Breastfeeding at an older age can also lead to separation anxiety & Karma still wanting to feed as she gets older. Like she's nearly 2. Surely she should be on solids by now? A lot of the time i watch the programme supernanny and there are many children who breastfeed off their mothers at 3, 4 and Karma could become one of those children. Georgie and Darren need to take more of a responsibility 🤷‍♀️
She’s definitely on solids and has been since a baby. Not for me but I don’t see what the issue with an occasional bf, it’s not doing her any harm it’s just comfort.

Mia not sitting any exams though is terrible, surely if you are homeschooling you are meant to follow a curriculum? It’s lazy and neglectful. What sort of future are they preparing her for?

Reactions: 11
Darren and Georgie’s brainwashing their kids to thing education is completely pointless and really a total waste of time baffles me never in a million years would I tell my children getting qualifications is pointless mia just thinks youtube is going to last forever when I’m sure it’s going to die out over time
Going to have a rant for a second!
the most recent video of the assumptions one of them is that mia won't do GCSE's and they said she won't and Mia's reasons are cause she only needs them for a job if you work for someone else and she won't be doing that so she doesn't need them...

I'm sorry but I'm appalled. She's 15. How does she know she won't work for someone else? what is she going to do just ride the youtube wave for the rest of her life? It could end at any time and it's irresponsible to just be like nah I won't need any actual qualifications. At this stage I'm wondering how much online schooling she actually does.

The other thing was an assumption that Darren is bisexual and georgie literally says "I hope not cause he's only got eyes for me".

Uh you can be bisexual and monogamous? That's a disgusting thing to say. I didn't watch the rest of the video after that.
I've always somewhat defended them cause they're not as bad as some of the other families but no.
i dont think Mia is really doing any school this year because she’s working on a colouring book yes a colouring when other 15 year olds are in school learning maths and science mias drawing pictures is of unicorns

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Darren and Georgie’s brainwashing their kids to thing education is completely pointless and really a total waste of time baffles me never in a million years would I tell my children getting qualifications is pointless mia just thinks youtube is going to last forever when I’m sure it’s going to die out over time

i dont think Mia is really doing any school this year because she’s working on a colouring book yes a colouring when other 15 year olds are in school learning maths and science mias drawing pictures is of unicorns
I understand striking while the iron is hot but it baffles me that you don't want your kid to have a backup? Is it that mia going to school ruins their off-grid image? Or that she's just not interested?

Georgie says in the video that it's fine cause Mia can change her mind anytime and Darren didn't do his GCSE's until he was 18 and he's never used them, but thats a tit excuse imo. Do they honestly just see their kid as this cash cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
GCSEs are just needed for a job, they are proof you are educated
Even if you set up your own business or whatever I wouldn’t want to employ/ use the company of someone without a pass in the basic maths & English (In most cases)
Ffs working for other people isn't a bad thing? Doctors, lawyers, painters, drivers etc most are employed by someone else and all are respectable professionals

Reactions: 11
GCSEs are just needed for a job, they are proof you are educated
Even if you set up your own business or whatever I wouldn’t want to employ/ use the company of someone without a pass in the basic maths & English (In most cases)
Ffs working for other people isn't a bad thing? Doctors, lawyers, painters, drivers etc most are employed by someone else and all are respectable professionals
the funny thing is they still technically work for youtube. They still have to abide by youtube's standards and T&Cs etc

Reactions: 8
What is Mia supposed to do years from now if it all falls through or YouTube no longer exists and they run out of money? Or she just changes her mind and decides she wants a job, most jobs at least require GCSE's and the ones that don't she's not likely to get a job with no experience or qualifications. It's not about whether she's going to use them straight away or not, it's giving her options in the future, she could do GCSE's whilst being homeschooled if she wanted to

Reactions: 8
What is Mia supposed to do years from now if it all falls through or YouTube no longer exists and they run out of money? Or she just changes her mind and decides she wants a job, most jobs at least require GCSE's and the ones that don't she's not likely to get a job with no experience or qualifications. It's not about whether she's going to use them straight away or not, it's giving her options in the future, she could do GCSE's whilst being homeschooled if she wanted to
exactly. it makes me even more concerned for sienna and especially the babies. they'll have little to no education.

I admit I quite like fizz fam but what the hell about no exams? I mean even children of billionaires get a formal education and take formal exams.. They don't have to they will rich for life but they do. I mean isn't Richard Brandon's daughter a doctor? She didn't just think.. Nah I don't need to work for someone else.. No exams for me!
Yes you tube and writing books could work out for her.. But there is a huge chance it won't support her for life.. Why not take exams and have them to fall back on.

Reactions: 13
It seems they got these questions from here 🤣 I wish they spoke more about the dad situation though they just rushed that so fast

Reactions: 6
I was watching their wedding video and it was just sad no big party with all their family and friend no one even to hold karma they don’t seem to interact with anyone else but each other

Reactions: 4
Haven't even watched the video yet but the fact they've put the word "bisexual" in the thumbnail to attract views doesn't sit right with me. Idk about ya'll but using an oppressed group of people just to get clicks isn't right.
Just adds to the list of things they exploit for money.

(edit) the way they reacted to the bisexual question made me turn it off. jesus christ. why act so stupid around it, it was yes or no. there was no need for silly/awkward giggles. also, why does she think that bisexual people "have eyes" more multiple people. being any sexuality doesn't mean your into everyone in your preference. god. sorry for the rant. i guess living in a place where being gay is illegal has really rubbed off on them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Haven't even watched the video yet but the fact they've put the word "bisexual" in the thumbnail to attract views doesn't sit right with me. Idk about ya'll but using an oppressed group of people just to get clicks isn't right.
Just adds to the list of things they exploit for money.

It doesn't get better... if you don't want to watch it you can scroll up to my post to see why they reference it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.