Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emona

As much as I want Sienna to be happy by getting a dog and this is not her fault at all but I just don’t know if they would be the right people to get a dog because of their lifestyle bringing a dog into that lifestyle seems unfair because I would be shocked if they were willing to give up lots of holidays because of a dog. I could be wrong and maybe they’ll be great with a dog but I’m not sure.

I think if you’re going to get a dog you have to know you’ll have time for the dog and be prepared for the responsibility. My dog is my whole world , she’s not my first dog so I’m used to the work that goes into taking care of a dog aswell as the sacrifices you make but to be honest I’d rather be with my dog than on lots of holiday every year but everyone’s different and some people would rather be able to go on lots of holidays and that’s ok but don’t bring a dog into your life if you don’t know if you’ll be able to give the dog time. I’ve had people ask me about what it’s like to have a dog and I always say the love you have for your dog and the love you get in return is the best feeling but taking care of a dog takes up time it’s a big responsibility and you shouldn’t go into it without being aware of that.

I also think it’s odd how for years Mia has said she hates every kind of dog big and small and has said horrible things about dogs and now all of a sudden she wants a puppy. It sounds like just wants a dog for what it looks like to show off about but would she actually take care of it and love it? she’s very selfish and I wouldn’t be surprised if Sienna is left to do all the looking after while Mia would just use the dog for pictures to get likes. There’s a lot of dogs in shelters it’s very sad and I wish every dog could have a home and I think it’s amazing when people adopt a dog cause that’s one less dog stuck in a shelter but like I said I think you have to know you’re ready for dog because it’s not fair on the dog if you adopt it and then you realise it barks , it goes the toilet a lot , your house might get more messy and if you’re wanting to go on lots of holidays what happens to the dog? if you don’t think you‘ll enjoy all of that looking after and it’ll annoy you then what’s the point of adopting or buying a dog when you’ll spend little time with it and get frustrated at a dog for acting like a dog.
I think the only person who actually wants a dog in the family is Sienna.... Mia doesn't really like animals she's always said that, she thinks they're dirty and smelly.

Reactions: 3

selestia

Tbh I wonder if Karma picked that swimsuit herself or if Georgie did.

I’ve seen and learned a lot from my friend that’s kinda like georgie, she doesn’t let her twins wear what they want she lets them wear what she wants them to wear, even when it comes to cartoon characters, if my friends kids wants a shirt they are not allowed because their mother doesn’t know the cartoon..

I feel like it’s the same with Georgie, if it doesn’t fit their aesthetic, the kids are not allowed to wear. I’ve never seen them wear any cartoon or bright colours or kid related things as for clothes as kids usually do it even toys. It’s all the beige and white aesthetic..

dulapeep

Oh the last one and the homeschooling one and the environmentally friendly one are solid contenders
---
Just watched their Snapchat story.... They way they talk about money: "Money is neither good nor bad it's what you do with it that matters." "We had to changed or mindset about having a lot of money and convinced ourselves that having money isn't bad" or something along those lines...yeah i would agree but they're missing the Point. There's nothing wrong with having enough money to support yourself and live a Life free of having financial struggles, but wasting your money on nonesensical things and unecessary items is left out od that conversation.
they’re so frivolous with how they spend as well, of course there’s all the no budget hauls and shopping ‘challenges’. And all their ‘new houses’ over the past 5+ years have been expensive rentals? It seems crazy to me they haven’t invested in property! The money they’re making now isn’t going to last forever!

account70032

VIP Member
True but she’s always looked so old. Even the photos of her with Mia at her birth she looked about 30 when she was only 16/17!
Yes completely agree with you she’s always looked older than her age I thought the same when she showed pictures of her with Mia as a baby , Georgie did looked about 30 when she was 16/17! When I first start watching them years ago I was shocked when Georgie said she was in her late 20’s cause I thought she was in her late 30’s at the time. I just think whatever she’s possibly done to her face has aged her in a way that not only makes her look older but makes her look strange. She could just be ageing badly she might not of had any fillers or anything done to her face but she looks odd lately and a lot older.

Wouldn’t trust Mia with herself let alone the other 3
She's got the mental maturity of a 10 year old.
---
They’ve made it worse for themselves now too. So I’ve said before to you all how my youngest 2 siblings are home schooled. My brother was never enrolled in any school system ever, but my sister left school in year 7 to be homeschooled. Because she was enrolled in school system my mum had much more hassle and proof with her than my brother. They didn’t seem bothered about my brother and said they weren’t really allowed to say much as he’d never been enrolled into the school system here. I feel they’ve either pulled out now while their nursery isn’t on the school system (some don’t register until you start reception in a proper school) but if they are on the school system she won’t be able to get away with it like they do with sienna and Mia. My mum had to send invoices of the courses and exams she paid for my siblings, as well as sending pictures of the course material and marks from their assignments they do via their homeschooling. It’s very strict with homeschooling in the uk now
The thing is, they did it with Mia and Sienna and it clearly worked.
Either it worked or the authorities are on to them but they keep quiet about it.

avb00

Chatty Member
How much do they earn from each Tiktok? I thought you don’t earn a lot of money from the app - that it’s the sponsorships that keep creators going

Sienna clearly has no interest in Tiktok

hayley

VIP Member
🤦‍♀️ scrolling through tiktok and see one of their videos pop up. 1 week ago. Mia & Georgie dressed the same.....very cringe really

hayley

VIP Member
Yeah they definitely only done it because they were made to. They should have more respect to blur those that are within close proximity when filming. Especially in eating places

ninini

Or it means you need to go and see a doctor to find an underlying cause/try some meds to help!

Or the person may be very young and/or are still learning about their cycle.

Or their period is very irregular and they like to make sure they are prepared.

Or more reasons I can't think of right now!

For most people, it's probably overboard most of the time, but I know I (& many others especially in secondary school) probably wished we had a change of bottoms due to an unavoidable leak at one point or another (instead, we used to help each other out by covering leaks up til they could get to the bathroom & rinse&dry things to put back on 🙃).
Yes i wasn’t trying to say it’s something to be ashamed about if it does happen. Definitely happened to me when I was young and getting used to periods I just mean if it’s a regular occurrence then maybe it is avoidable or there’s way to make it less likely to happen. I’ve always had heavy and pretty irregular periods too. I think the kit would probably be somewhat useful for a young girl starting her period though

avb00

Chatty Member
They’re well able to blur out faces when they have to! God love Sienna, she was very disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

vivian426

Looks like they've travelled to a hot country and their instagram caption says that the country is tiny and iconic. Could it be Mauritius? Mauritius is a 12 hour flight from London. Or possibly the Maldives.

Emona

Darren is a weirdo but I personally think he’s camp as Christmas. I used to think he was secretly gay tbh.

I genuinely think Mia enjoys such attention. Look at the tiny skirts and the lowest of tops that she wears for climbing fgs. Her whole personality focuses on objectifying herself. It’s only a matter of time before her YouTube dies and she moves over to OnlyFans…
"Camp as christmas" put that on a shirt

• Haha

selestia

Can't quite see what knife it is but looks similar to a bread knife but can't see if it's got the "teeth" (can't think of it's right name 😅)
It does got the teeth, we use it a bread knife here as well but Mia was cutting the whole squash with it, and she was struggling😭

Kobagirl

I hadn’t realised her fans had been pestering him like that. I guess of course they would… Some are still very young.

I fully respect what everyone is saying though, 100%. He does nonetheless seem noticeably absent from family events etc. I hope my assumptions are wrong and that his lack of showing him in content IS a genuinely mature decision and as someone said, maybe TikTok videos/shorts content are more of a persona/act and not a true reflection of her as a person. Which I think is defo a good thing! 😅

hayley

VIP Member
You can see Mia slowly being less a part of the family

The ending of the fizzier video - Sienna telling everyone to subscribe. They’re definitely using this gymnastics to sell her for content
---
Mia has a new boyfriend it seems - Davidemishu
He looks a bit of a shady character in some of his pics