Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minute her skin began to show signs that that she was getting spots that weren’t going away they should of took her to an actual doctor , got Mia on medication for her acne aswell as a medicated cream. I’m not saying medicine and creams can stop acne completely especially if it’s severe like what Mia had/has cause in severe cases it usually just clears up your skin a bit and helps prevent so much scarring and believe me as someone who has gone through a lot with their skin, even though medicine didn’t give me completely clear skin it still did help it made an improvement which was better than leaving it untreated and risk being left with permanent scarring. They didn’t even give Mia a chance to see if those things could of worked for her. They could of tried it and if it didn’t work fair enough but all they cared about was their beliefs and leaving things to naturally cure themselves but this someone’s skin that’s been left with permanent damage and I’m not saying this to be horrible but Mias skin has a lot of scarring and damage. I do feel sorry for her cause she’s brain washed for years by Darren and Georgie into believing medicines are bad and not needed.

Reactions: 7
The minute her skin began to show signs that that she was getting spots that weren’t going away they should of took her to an actual doctor , got Mia on medication for her acne aswell as a medicated cream. I’m not saying medicine and creams can stop acne completely especially if it’s severe like what Mia had/has cause in severe cases it usually just clears up your skin a bit and helps prevent so much scarring and believe me as someone who has gone through a lot with their skin, even though medicine didn’t give me completely clear skin it still did help it made an improvement which was better than leaving it untreated and risk being left with permanent scarring. They didn’t even give Mia a chance to see if those things could of worked for her. They could of tried it and if it didn’t work fair enough but all they cared about was their beliefs and leaving things to naturally cure themselves but this someone’s skin that’s been left with permanent damage and I’m not saying this to be horrible but Mias skin has a lot of scarring and damage. I do feel sorry for her cause she’s brain washed for years by Darren and Georgie into believing medicines are bad and not needed.
But the medicine isn't suitable for them. It needs to be vegan, natural, ethical, PETA approved, minimalist, gluten free, organic, sugar free, derived from plants and of course they know better than the bloody NHS (people who trained for YEARS to work in the medicine industry)!🤦🙄
Darren and his millionaire shortbread always knows best
I don't know what book told him to never use medicine but I'll never forget how THICK this family are!

Reactions: 11
Their green flags video and I can't with it
Mia's "hand over mouth", duck off you are not funny
The green flags for M&G were funny as they are none of those things (not patient, never listen)
100 percent certain sienna was forced to film that
Green flags is nothing to be talking about at 11

Reactions: 6
God, we get it. You WERE a teen mom. Her whole personality is that she WAS a teen mom. Can you read Georgie? You WERE not anymore. Get your act together and stop this foolishness.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
God, we get it. You WERE a teen mom. Her whole personality is that she WAS a teen mom. Can you read Georgie? You WERE not anymore. Get your act together and stop this foolishness.
But the world needs to know she's a teen mum because she's the only person that's ever had a baby before the age of 25
Shut the duck up and grow up (not you, Georgie)
---
Also, when do we think they'll move again?
And again, if they jet out of the UK or even go to a different part, will Mia go with them or live on her own?
Where do we reckon they'll jet to next?
They better not come any closer to me! (I live 60 minutes away (25 mins by train tho) from central London)

Reactions: 7
They’re going abroad soon, said it in a few videos, somewhere 12 hours flight away (said in their traveling to Dubai video on Fizzier)

I’m guessing USA or Central America

Reactions: 5
New tik tok
1000004353.jpg

Firstly, it's an old trend

And, secondly, why do it outside? People normally do it inside where they can wipe it clean but not Family Fizz 🙄 they can just throw cream wherever they want

Reactions: 8
How much do they earn from each Tiktok? I thought you don’t earn a lot of money from the app - that it’s the sponsorships that keep creators going

Sienna clearly has no interest in Tiktok

Reactions: 3
Why are they both finishing nursery? Koa still has a few years left to be there. Does this mean moving again or will they actually put karma into a school so she can learn more!?
Moving I'd guess. They don't care about the kids getting an education, so why would Karma start Year 1? She's not going to go to school I don't think, and Koa unfortunately won't either.
It's really sad.
It's illegal. Why don't social step in?

Reactions: 14
Moving I'd guess. They don't care about the kids getting an education, so why would Karma start Year 1? She's not going to go to school I don't think, and Koa unfortunately won't either.
It's really sad.
It's illegal. Why don't social step in?
Assuming they still live in the UK, there are very strict rules when it comes to children and education.
Koa might get off for a while but karma should be in school and without good reason they will have relevant authorities on their case.
Just saying their homeschooling won't be acceptable.
Same goes for the older ones as soon as the relevant authorities realise the younger ones aren't in school it then brings the older ones to their attention and that will get messy.

Reactions: 10
They’ve made it worse for themselves now too. So I’ve said before to you all how my youngest 2 siblings are home schooled. My brother was never enrolled in any school system ever, but my sister left school in year 7 to be homeschooled. Because she was enrolled in school system my mum had much more hassle and proof with her than my brother. They didn’t seem bothered about my brother and said they weren’t really allowed to say much as he’d never been enrolled into the school system here. I feel they’ve either pulled out now while their nursery isn’t on the school system (some don’t register until you start reception in a proper school) but if they are on the school system she won’t be able to get away with it like they do with sienna and Mia. My mum had to send invoices of the courses and exams she paid for my siblings, as well as sending pictures of the course material and marks from their assignments they do via their homeschooling. It’s very strict with homeschooling in the uk now

Reactions: 11
They definitely read here. Last week I mentioned/asked who was responsible for the kids when D + G went on their date afternoons. They’re just posted Mia is the one responsible for all 4…

They don’t seem to have anyone at all who could step in if god forbid both of them had a serious accident

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They definitely read here. Last week I mentioned/asked who was responsible for the kids when D + G went on their date afternoons. They’re just posted Mia is the one responsible for all 4…
Wouldn’t trust Mia with herself let alone the other 3

• Haha
Wouldn’t trust Mia with herself let alone the other 3
She's got the mental maturity of a 10 year old.
---
They’ve made it worse for themselves now too. So I’ve said before to you all how my youngest 2 siblings are home schooled. My brother was never enrolled in any school system ever, but my sister left school in year 7 to be homeschooled. Because she was enrolled in school system my mum had much more hassle and proof with her than my brother. They didn’t seem bothered about my brother and said they weren’t really allowed to say much as he’d never been enrolled into the school system here. I feel they’ve either pulled out now while their nursery isn’t on the school system (some don’t register until you start reception in a proper school) but if they are on the school system she won’t be able to get away with it like they do with sienna and Mia. My mum had to send invoices of the courses and exams she paid for my siblings, as well as sending pictures of the course material and marks from their assignments they do via their homeschooling. It’s very strict with homeschooling in the uk now
The thing is, they did it with Mia and Sienna and it clearly worked.
Either it worked or the authorities are on to them but they keep quiet about it.

Reactions: 3
She's got the mental maturity of a 10 year old.
---

The thing is, they did it with Mia and Sienna and it clearly worked.
Either it worked or the authorities are on to them but they keep quiet about it.
My only guess is either they don’t mention it or that’s why they fled the country and local authorities aren’t aware they are back in the UK now. My mum gets a phone call every 6 months to check up re homeschooling so I’d be surprised if they aren’t onto them

Reactions: 9
Thank you for this insight. How on earth are they getting away with it with Sienna since she attended school system up to age 6-7 in Brighton?! There’s no way she’s attending external exams or being marked on course material, let alone doing any course work. Honestly I’m surprised parents or socials haven’t reported this or asked in the comments about Sienna’s education times. Literally she’s at gymnastics in the mornings and filming in the afternoons - there’s no way she could be doing a day’s home schooling unless she has an online tutor. Definitely not doing any work with Darren or Georgie as Georgie is always out in the mornings.

Do y’all think they would fake school papers and everything to keep the kids at home to film and such?

Reactions: 8
Thank you for this insight. How on earth are they getting away with it with Sienna since she attended school system up to age 6-7 in Brighton?! There’s no way she’s attending external exams or being marked on course material, let alone doing any course work. Honestly I’m surprised parents or socials haven’t reported this or asked in the comments about Sienna’s education times. Literally she’s at gymnastics in the mornings and filming in the afternoons - there’s no way she could be doing a day’s home schooling unless she has an online tutor. Definitely not doing any work with Darren or Georgie as Georgie is always out in the mornings.
Yeah I’m so surprised by it! As she was on the school register as she was in school in Brighton they would’ve had meetings with the council asking why she’s now homeschooled and what they plan to do with her education. My mum pays £200 per exam for my siblings to attend the local school, they learn at home but when it’s been exams the last few months they’ve just gone into the local school on the day of the exam then came home after. I can’t imagine them giving sienna any of that as my siblings work hours a day at home and all Sienna seems to do is film stuff or go shopping
---
Do y’all think they would fake school papers and everything to keep the kids at home to film and such?
Nothing would surprise me with them anymore tbh

Reactions: 4