Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family seems very stuck regarding content - it’s either gymnastics videos, food, challenges, or shopping. I think they have reached this point in their YouTube career. However they still earn more than enough to keep them going for now.

Mia even though she is emotionally behind, is too old for a lot of their content and you can see her being included less in videos and making less and less video and Instagram content on her own page. Notice how she doesn’t post much family content at all - just herself on her Instagram. I think she does feel her family channel is cringe and childish.

I think Georgie as a person is very lonely. No friends and a distant family. She overshares a lot on Instagram and uses it as an outlet. I think she would love the chance to start her own channel talking about her life experiences or ‘fashion’ but Darren wouldn’t like it. I think she’s more passionate about herself online than the Family Fizz brand.

Darren, what does he do all day outside of filming and editing? He has ‘meetings’ of what sort? We never see him with the family outside of videos, walks in the park, or date nights. Georgie seems to be the one with the kids a lot. It’s strange how he runs the business yet is so afraid of social media. He doesn’t use Instagram but made an account with a few posts, and rarely features on the family’s TikTok’s.

I’m very curious about where Sienna falls in all of this. If Georgie is out and Darren at ‘meetings’, kids at nursery and Mia making her own content or meeting with other YouTubers, where is she and what does she do each day? Sienna doesn’t have the personality for their type of YouTube or Tiktok content, if she is going to be made a life of social media, I think she should be allowed to make videos of book reviews, sewing, etc

Reactions: 11
One of the creepiest things I find about Darren is how he never speaks or seems to interact at all when he’s filming. It seems common for these vlogger families to have the dad as the main camera person but they usually hold the camera in selfie mode or will interact from behind the camera. It’s like he’s the director, and his kids are actors being coached to perform in videos. It does seem like he views himself as better than them all and that he’s the head of the family who can take charge of everyone and everything they do.

Reactions: 22
Darren only cares about the money and he does everything he can to get those benjamins in his bank account, despite the kids obviously doing the labour to get it. And he'll only do what he needs to, nothing more (which is why he never interacts in vlogs, he doesn't need to as long as he gets money)
He's not an entrepreneur, his business of the family channel is successful but he is not hardworking, I think to be classified as an entrepreneur you actually have to work.
Yes some people are rich but a lot of rich people actually had to work their arses off to get that money (fair play, they deserve it), but these family channels make millions a year (you can make up to £20k per 1m views, plus extra from AdSense) if you are monetising your videos, yes I get editing can't be the easiest thing in the universe (watching telly is obviously easier), but it's not as hard as working 40 hours a week like most people have to just to get enough money to pay for the weekly food shopping.
I repeat: Darren is NOT an entrepreneur, just a massive airhead who is entitled as tit.
---
Also, they are sponsored by Sky Cinema yet again, more money making as we know they don't watch telly.
They are so lost with videos right now, and the gymnastics suit is too much.
Old men will w@nk to those pics.

Reactions: 8
Mia is such a bully to sienna 😕 what an attitude she’s got now. She’s so full of herself. Bitchy ass voice whilst speaking to her mum too
---
Okay this family need to be CANCELLED FOR GOOD now cause I can’t take it anymore. The shakira part in the most recent video 🤬. Twerking with your 11 year old and 18 year old 🤢. And it physically hurts me inside listening to sienna promote sky bleeping cinema she’s 11 stop getting her to do bleeping ADS with the forced smiles omg the exploitation is unbelievable

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she's partly a bully to her because she's jealous of her… Sienna is very sweet, smart and a beautiful young girl. She has growth up in wealth since she was about 6 (instead of 13 for Mia) She also has a mom & dad that she got to grow up with together/married and are still together. Darren is her real Dad, karma & Koa are her full siblings etc. I think there are definitely reasons why she's trying to bring Sienna down a notch and it's so sad.

Reactions: 13
I saw on kaci’s instagram a photo of her with James Holt wasn’t he the one who was Mia’s boyfriend last year ?

Reactions: 1
It's so obvious that they're using Sienna as a new cashcow now she's growing up 🥲

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Noo the reel they’ve posted “seeing if we dance the same” I’m cringed out that Georgie as a mother is posting that of her 18 year old and at the same time being a family channel. I dunno who they think their target audience is

Reactions: 7
Now that Sienna is older they will start using her the same way they used Mia. It's gonna be the same for Karma too. They've already started at it with the whole gymnastics thing. The worst bit is it's bleeping obvious.
Mia is a complete mess and she doesn't stop bullying Sienna. Mia you need to get your wrinkled old ass in line and grow up. I get that your mum and step dad are ******** but that's not an excuse forever you have your own mind so stop bleeping it up and grow up.
Georgie is so immature that she thinks it funny to twerk all the time she's twerking in front of the Elizabeth tower and on London underground trains so I'm not surprised Mia is a mess with that fat bastard being her mother.
Look Georgie you had a hard childhood and you did drugs (pretty convinced they still smoke something) but come on this is bleeping ridiculous now.
Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 6
I came across this channel and what is this, what is this even. It’s only a channel about kids vs kids and it’s not even their kids.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I came across this channel and what is this, what is this even. It’s only a channel about kids vs kids and it’s not even their kids.

Notice how the photo of sienna is in a bikini, this guy whoever he is knows what he's doing clearly
Also imagine some rando making videos about your kids 🤢

• Sick
Notice how the photo of sienna is in a bikini, this guy whoever he is knows what he's doing clearly
Also imagine some rando making videos about your kids 🤢
Yes I was thinking that but I don’t know if I was overreacting. These are grown adults putting kids against each other based on their pictures and there’s even baby pictures of them. It’s odd to even do that and really odd it’s only of kids

Yes I was thinking that but I don’t know if I was overreacting. These are grown adults putting kids against each other based on their pictures and there’s even baby pictures of them. It’s odd to even do that and really odd it’s only of kids
No you are certainly not overreacting. I might be a little by thinking this but more content for pweirdos to w@nk to

It's not a coincidence either, there are other vids of theirs with kids in bikinis like 4 or 5
Swimsuits are a common theme

just seen their tiktok where it says “you guys are cute… for half sisters” i’m so confused, there’s literally no relevance nor would anyone ever say that ???
E3C30F4B-5DE6-478D-BD84-6B86E7767980.png

Reactions: 11
I’m finding it hard to believe Georgie hasn’t had work done to her face. I don’t know if she’s had Botox or filler I’ve no idea but something looks really weird and it’s aged her a lot. Fair enough she can do what she likes to her face/body but they preach being natural and used to be really judgmental of other peoples choices so it just seem hypocritical if she’s getting work done while preaching other things. Maybe she’s just ageing quickly or something but if she is having work done I don’t think it looks natural.

I’ve just seen one of Mia’s videos with her little sister. I cannot believe her parents didn’t have Mia’s acne treated before it got to the point of scaring. It’s severe. I feel so sorry for her, that cannot be reversed. They had the means to get her treatment and didn’t. I would feel forever guilty as a parent for neglecting to have that treated. My eldest is about to hit her teens. No pimples yet but at the first signs of anything that could potentially scar I will be getting it treated. That is her face, the first thing people see.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen one of Mia’s videos with her little sister. I cannot believe her parents didn’t have Mia’s acne treated before it got to the point of scaring. It’s severe. I feel so sorry for her, that cannot be reversed. They had the means to get her treatment and didn’t. I would feel forever guilty as a parent for neglecting to have that treated. My eldest is about to hit her teens. No pimples yet but at the first signs of anything that could potentially scar I will be getting it treated. That is her face, the first thing people see.
It always pissed me off how Georgie was able to do all this unnecessary tit to her body (boobs etc), but Mia can't have the treatment of EXTREME ACNE
Great parenting again 🙄
Also, it's such easy treatment. You've got pills, creams, they may not get rid of it but they all might help.

Reactions: 18