Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Better to learn on a manual then you have the option to drive both. If you only do automatic you’re stuck with that and will struggle in other countries or hire cars etc. plus not all cars are automatic when made

Reactions: 13

Ashlee1904

In her latest Mia fizz video, she once again just have to mention her height “ I’m 5’2.. Turns out I’m not even 5’2 I’m 5 foot “ like okay Mia?

but in the positive side, the girl in Mia’s video seem like a nice and sweet girl, from what I saw in the video and karma was so sweet in the video compared to how she is in ff channel
I’m starting to get worried about Mia. It seems she’s talking a lot about her body, weight, size, height etc, not in a negative way, but as if she’s trying to flex how petite she is. Does she not realise how harmful this is to her audience whose age ranges from 10-20yrs old? We live in such a body-focused society that is obsessed with being unhealthily small/the smallest versions of ourselves. Mias infatuation with bragging about her size is only contributing to the stereotype that smaller is better, when it’s not, health is wealth! Her size is not a result of her genetics. Both Georgie and her bio dad are normal height and size. Mia is awfully tiny as a result of her vegan upbringing.

envyadams

“dermal fillers are medical products, which means regulations in most countries likely required the manufacturers to test the fillers on animals to ensure they are safe for human use before granting approval. Some generic versions of the same medical product may not have to go through animal testing, but that is only because the original version of the medical product was already tested on animals.”

Fillers aren’t even cruelty free. Also? Half of the brands they support aren’t even vegan. I hate that they’ll buy the vegan Gucci and Prada, which, in turn, gives those companies more money… to make the extremely popular leather versions of their bags. Hypocrisy at its finest, lol.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Gonna get downvoted, but I used to think Darren was the freaky and scary one, now I think it’s Georgie. I think despite his crazy beliefs and many other factors, Georgie is the worse of the two.
I agree. I think Darren is very in to conspiracy theories which can be really unhealthy and likes things his way, but Georgies behaviour is toxic and terrifying. I don’t like how Darren edits the girls to appeal to dirty old men but Georgie isn’t innocent in that because she’s not telling him “no don’t edit our daughters in bikinis on thumbnails”. She probably actually encourages it. I think their harmful behaviours fuel each other but Georgie is by far the worst these days.

avb00

Chatty Member
Poor sienna when she gives her mum a hug in the video and all she can do is play up that it ‘hurt’ to the camera. Poor girl just wants to be loved
Then full on lifts Mia up in the air …

If it wasn’t clear enough before to me, that goodbye really showed me the divide in love between her kids.

• Angry
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
It’s a shame because little siennah was so good at skateboarding especially for her age she seemed to show no fear and could do a few tricks

hayley

VIP Member
It also shows she was way too over confident that she would pass, as was georgie. Agree with @foxxyot shows she cant always get what she wants/expects. And yes very irresponsible

selestia

Which sensible parents buy gymnastic equipment for a child’s bedroom. Not only isn’t their not enough room to safely do most the moves but if she had an accident then how long would it take them to find her.
It would have been far more sensible to put it where she could be seen. The garden would be sensible as more safe with equipment stored in a shed when not in use. That way they could observe her (and the younger 2).
I did gymnastics from 2 till 11. By 11 i was at a far higher level than Sienna but no way would I of been allowed that equipment at home let alone in my room. I stopped gymnastics after a nasty accident damaging my neck. It’s only by luck I wasn’t paralysed had there not been coaches there for immediate first aid it would have been far worse. Our club was very popular and well run with atleast 700 kids attending various classes. In my final year a friend broke her leg on the bars, a girl in a lower class fell off the beam whilst doing a cartwheel landing on her head the hitting the bean resulting in concussion and broken collar bone it would of been worse had their not been a soft floor landing. The same beam accident could easily happen with Sienna. She’s still learning and relatively new to the equipment. It’s very likely she trying moves she’s seen on tictok etc or done once at a class at home unsupervised. One accident might stop her gymnastics for good. Does safety not matter in their house?
Beside that, Karma also started. I think it’s very good the girls have hobbies and doing things they love. But it’s dangerous for Sienna and Karma to do such things alone in siennas small room. I doubt Georgie or Darren sits and watches them train on the equipments until they’re done

GryffindorOfTheYear

I really have had enough of these now. I’ve just unfollowed both accounts. They used to be so relatable and inspiring but now the money has just gone to their head. They have changed so much into materialistic things constantly even buying the 2 and 4 year old Gucci and fendi clothes for thier birthday rather than a toy I’m sure they would love. Now this Dubai bragging about how they have this free holiday to be waited on hand and foot just makes me so angry. I don’t want to see their bragging lives anymore, they really have changed so much over the years
I unfollowed all of their youtube channels a few days ago and have just unfollowed all of their Instagram accounts. Tik tok will be next when I get round to it (I'm trying to lessen the amount of time I spend on there)🤷🏻

I'm just getting more and more fed up of their constant bragging, their blatant favouritism, and of course the exploitation of their children for money. I am slowly but surely removing all traces of family vlogger accounts from my life and just looking into them occasionaly on snark pages to see if they suddenly decide to change their ways aka remove their children from their platform or only have them maybe in the background, like in the back of a scene because they happened to walk into shot, but not being an active part in the video in any way (spoiler alert: they very very very very rarely do this).

Sharkfan

The Vegan Society website states that "the definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable for vegans to avoid participating in animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations... the Vegan Society encourages vegans to look after their health and that of others to continue to be effective advocates for veganism and other animals. It is the responsibility of each individual to make an informed decision about vaccines, bearing in mind the definition of veganism, with support from their local healthcare team."

That means getting necessary medical treatment including vaccines doesn't stop you from being vegan as it helps protect you can't those around you - however the same might not apply to purely cosmetic procedures.
They’re just fakers. They’ll make videos crying because they accidentally ate fish and about how disgusting it is people kill animals to eat but will happily use cosmetic products/procedures that are tested on animals.

missmm

The barbie video, they leave sienna out so bad I feel awful for her, she’s skipper and Mia and Georgie are both barbie like what the hell? Why can’t they just all be barbie? And has anyone seen the thumb nails they use of sienna, the gymnastics video when she’s doing the splits on the thumbnails ; she isn’t even wearing that in the video Darren clearly made her take her shorts off to Pose for the thumb nail🤢🤢someone needs to save these kids

• Sick
  • Sad

Clairer86

VIP Member
Hi everyone, im new on the FF thread- you can normally find me lurking on the Ingham Family, and Beggy Lamb threads! But I have been reading here and also watched a few videos of FF.
Georgie- am i right in thinking she was once dependent on drugs? Absolutely no judgment from me regarding that, i too have a history of drug dependency and i currently take 30ml of methadone a day due to my past use. I also have quite significant mental health issues (Borderline personality disorder, Bipolar 2, body dysmorphia and so on). I am not being an arm chair psychiatrist at all, but unfortunately i can see a couple of traits in Georgie that i see in myself in relation to my Borderline Personality Disorder (and trust me, i hate seeing similarities between myself and others who dont come across as very nice). I might be well off the mark seeing as i dont watch them as much as you guys do but it was just an observation i made from reading here and also watching a couple of videos. :)

selestia

Georgie and Darren really are some of the worst set of parents I’ve seen and I hope they read and see this because enough is enough. Sexualising your own kids for money and using them because you guys refuses to get normal jobs, like are you guys that sick and desperate to do this?

I remember that Mia always says that Sienna doesn’t like tiktok and hates doing tiktok with her and the family and Mia have to beg Sienna for it and are well aware of this, Georgie and Darren goes and makes a tiktok account for her. They have no respect for their kids well being or respect their privacy.

Last edited:

Dumbidiot

Question, re Mia’s new video, why did she only bring one pair of shoes, and they’re heels. I mean ffs if you know you’re going to be walking around somewhere a lot bring trainers?!?!
Icl as a 19 year old girl that even confused me?? Why would you not be sensible, especially as its your first trip alone. She chose "fashion" over practicality.

I wouldn't say that is fashion tbf but you can get some very fashionable, cute shoes that are also practical!!
---
Idk if anyone's watched the new fizzier video but I'm 5 minutes in and the amount of times poor Sienna has been interrupted and the attention taken off her is so sad

account70032

VIP Member
Sienna is a sweet kid and more mature than Mia and Georgie. Sienna didn’t even complain about having to have the samosa while everyone else got a sandwich. It was clear she didn’t like the samosa but bless her she still ate it and said something nice about it. Then with the doughnuts she asked everyone which one they would like first. She really is the forgotten child most of the time and when they do a post or video about her it usually comes across quite forced like they’re doing it to prove a point like look at us we do give her attention but thing is what about the rest of the time? it’s great giving her a special day out or a treat here and there but if that’s just for part of a day for content that is sad cause she’s a kid who deserves to feel important even when content isn’t being made.