Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
The fact he had a meltdown about the pram. Then in the next picture she has taken him to a fancy cafe and bought him an icecream. Really reinforcing the 'No' arnt they 🙄. Be naughty and get rewarded with a hug and icecream
She needs to stop this 'king koa' because he now thinks he is the literal king and can do what he wants

Reactions: 12

avb00

Chatty Member
Seriously what is with this family and their weird attitude towards Sienna? Especially Mia and Georgie, like they really don’t like her, that’s clear. They speak to her like how you speak to someone you tolerate but don’t like.

Dumbidiot

Kinda glad others agree about mias hair. Something doesn't look right and its not getting better the longer I look. Sienna's brown would have been nicer. The red undertones aren't quite right

stargirl23

VIP Member
I've jumped straight on here after seeing their latest video! For an april fools mia and georgie are pretending mia is pregnant!

Oh no no no! Hell no!

As someone with fertility issues this is absolutely sick!
Was just coming to say this! I have endometriosis and PCOS and have had blood work to show very low chance of fertility so “joking” about pregnancy really doesn’t sit right with me 😡

Sharkfan

Are you blind or are you just dumb? A D U L T T E E T H. NOT BABY TEETH
There’s no need to be so rude. They were agreeing that the discolouration of Sienna’s teeth is bad. It’s not unusual for children to still have baby teeth into their teens and if Sienna’s having orthodontic treatment some of them may have been removed early so she could have braces fitted. My sister had two baby teeth removed when she was 11 to help her adult teeth come through straight but they didn’t come in for over a year so she just had gaps. I would hope if Sienna’s teeth were so bad she was having adult teeth removed a dentist would take action and point out that it is neglectful to allow a child’s teeth to get to this state.

avb00

Chatty Member
I mean they still have the death penalty in Dubai by stoning/hanging or a firing squad and people forget that many innocent people are incorrectly convicted of things every day. Unlike alot of other countries where the death penalty is used as a very rare last resort, there is a long list of convictions that result in the death penalty in Dubai. But also its illegal to be homosexual in Dubai, men are treated as superior to women, theres also alot of modern slavery going on which isnt illegal there. Plus all that came out about the 'porter pottie' influencers going there. But yeh Georgie ans Darren seem to love it for some unknown (tax) reason.
Makes my blood boil and the reason I will never visit Dubai due to homosexuality as I’m gay .

Dragon100

Chatty Member
It says a lot about Mia’s views on veganism that she didn’t even bother to double check, even after her friend said she wasn’t sure if it was vegan or not. She just tried it anyway and then gave it to Koa and karma!
At 18 Mia is old enough to make her own decisions on what she eats, that jelly thing was definitely not vegan, if she wants to try it fair enough - but to give it to her younger siblings is going completly against their parents beliefs and is completly irresponsible.

Many years ago Georgie was in floods of tears because she used a sauce she did not realise had anchovies in untill they had eaten most of the meal.

hayley

VIP Member
Watching the gymnastics competition video, Mia seemed upset that Sienna did well, and then and the end when Sienna is on the sofa with Georgie talking about it she looks so disinterested in what Sienna is saying. She looks like she's thinking "have you finished talking yet". I really do feel sorry for Sienna, she really is the odd one out 😔😔😔

• Sad

GryffindorOfTheYear

Geirgie is filming another 'what I eat in a day' reel for instagram today 🙄

What will this one promote? Disordered eating? High sugar diet? Calorie deficit? A litre of smoothie?

• Angry

Sharkfan

Just watched the gymnastics video. I skipped some of the Mia and Georgie bits because they’re annoying but noticed that Karma is becoming kinder. I thought it was really sweet how she said she’d share the prize and she just joined in with the challenge without complaining that other people were getting better scores- unlike her 18 year old big sister. I think going to gymnastics and being around kids her age is is a big factor and hope they allow and Sienna her to continue with it.

I do think she’ll end up being a mini Sienna growing up in Koa’s shadow which is sad but I hope her and Sienna continue to be kind girls and don’t let their families materialistic and rude attitudes change them.

donkeyfish

I’m so shocked at the price of the lip tints that georgie and mia just had… the lip stain ranges from £595 to £795, and then £395 to £495 for a touch up which georgie was already mentioning thinking of getting. And then the Russian filler georgie got was another £395

• Wow

yuza

Chatty Member
I have an autistic child, Koa isn’t neurodivergent he’s just never had boundaries or structure in his life and Georgie is now dealing with the consequences.

avb00

Chatty Member
Comments are very negative, they’re in trouble. They could’ve done many pranks and Georgie supposedly struggling for 2 years to have Karma. Why?

They are deleting negative comments !!

Lilo7812

This is getting boring now

This is getting boring now

Yeah yeah Georgia we get it you had Mia when you were a teen you obviously love ranting about it you post 100 TikToks about this so you can receive comments of people being shocked or you both look like sisters but sorry to disappoint ! Yeah you look young but you don’t look 18 you just look your age good for you that you managed to raise Mia but how about you stop acting like you her best pal all the time and do preferences of your kids and start acting more like a mother to her and your other kids they are not your school mates