Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Mia's new vlog she suggests she was visiting a brand new country and city when she went to Prmarus, France - where exactly did she think Disneyland PARIS when the whole family went there recently?
That's hilarious. So well travelled yet didn't know she'd already been to Paris, France 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's hilarious. So well travelled yet didn't know she'd already been to Paris, France 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
At this point I’m convinced she’s doing it to look stupid. There’s no way on earth someone is as dumb as Mia is. SURELY?!?! 😭

Reactions: 9
At this point I’m convinced she’s doing it to look stupid. There’s no way on earth someone is as dumb as Mia is. SURELY?!?! 😭
She must be that dumb, honestly. It's called Disneyland PARIS for a reason. And saying its the capital of fashion....yet looks like she's got dressed in the dark. And Georgie bloody saying she looks good as well. 🤦‍♀️ I can't.

Reactions: 5
She must be that dumb, honestly. It's called Disneyland PARIS for a reason. And saying its the capital of fashion....yet looks like she's got dressed in the dark. And Georgie bloody saying she looks good as well. 🤦‍♀️ I can't.
Someone point Georgie in the direction of specsavers please someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she keep going on about her friend also being called Mia. She literally sounds like a 7 year old keep going on about how crazy it is even though Mia is a common name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she keep going on about her friend also being called Mia. She literally sounds like a 7 year old keep going on about how crazy it is even though Mia is a common name
Because she's the most unique person ever you know. No-one else is allowed to be called Mia. And it's so so crazy there's 2 Mias like wow. I know 7 people with my name. Should I keep going on about how crazy that is?

Reactions: 8
How she kept going on about security asking if they had the same name 🤦‍♀️ Get over it luv, get out more.

I find it cringe how almost every time Mia is with someone in her videos or stories she’ll say my bestie or my best friend etc because I feel that’s such a childish thing that you would see an eleven year old saying all the time. Of course adults refer to someone as their best friend but what I mean is Mia will go on and on like she’s trying to prove something like it’s an accessory to have a best friend. She’s so mentally stunted even with how she behaves in public. Also she’s so loud in public too can’t tell if it’s cause she wants attention or cause she is so used to being in her own world that she doesn’t know how to act.

I find it cringe how almost every time Mia is with someone in her videos or stories she’ll say my bestie or my best friend etc because I feel that’s such a childish thing that you would see an eleven year old saying all the time. Of course adults refer to someone as their best friend but what I mean is Mia will go on and on like she’s trying to prove something like it’s an accessory to have a best friend. She’s so mentally stunted even with how she behaves in public. Also she’s so loud in public too can’t tell if it’s cause she wants attention or cause she is so used to being in her own world that she doesn’t know how to act.
Tbh the majority of influencers do the bestie thing look at Saffron Barker and Anastasia Kingsnorth for example - I’m sure there’s many more

Reactions: 2
I find it cringe how almost every time Mia is with someone in her videos or stories she’ll say my bestie or my best friend etc because I feel that’s such a childish thing that you would see an eleven year old saying all the time.
It wouldn’t be as cringe and painful to watch if it really was her best friend… but all the people she calls her “best friends” she literally has known like less than a year and they’re just friends with her to get more followers and money. I highly doubt Mia (the other one) would call mia her best friend back.

It wouldn’t be as cringe and painful to watch if it really was her best friend… but all the people she calls her “best friends” she literally has known like less than a year and they’re just friends with her to get more followers and money. I highly doubt Mia (the other one) would call mia her best friend back.
I agree this is exactly what I was trying to say and why I find it cringe. If it was a genuine friendship a true best friend then I wouldn’t think twice about it but it’s the fact she says it about everyone she’s known 5 minutes like she’s forcing it to prove a point. Yeah they went to Paris together but lots of influencers/YouTubers are not even genuine close friends but they go away together and I don’t get the vibe Mia and her friend Mia are even that close they just both happen to be insta influencers/tiktokers. In my opinion a best friend is someone you would go to if you’re feeling sad or someone you can confide in and you see the bond between people who have a true friendship so when she says my best friend this my bestie that and throws around the word I love you to people who have just used her for followers and for her to buy them things in videos I find it sad that she doesn’t seem to know what a true friendship entails. I’m sure some people she’s befriended aren’t all bad there’s probably some nice ones but some using her too. The way Mia speaks to people sometimes would make me not want to be her friend.

Im really confused about why Mia got on the Eurostar and went to Paris alone rather than wait and go with her friend. What if her friend hadn’t been able to go later that day - Mia would have been stuck in Paris on her own? I know she’s 18 but she’s got the maturity of a 12 year old. At 18 I wouldn’t have wanted to go to a different county alone and wait for my friend who may or may not join me when I could easily have just delayed and gone with her later that day.

Im really confused about why Mia got on the Eurostar and went to Paris alone rather than wait and go with her friend. What if her friend hadn’t been able to go later that day - Mia would have been stuck in Paris on her own? I know she’s 18 but she’s got the maturity of a 12 year old. At 18 I wouldn’t have wanted to go to a different county alone and wait for my friend who may or may not join me when I could easily have just delayed and gone with her later that day.
What I don't get is they both went through security so how did the other Mia get back out? I'm sure the Eurostar procedures are the same as airports (correct me if I'm wrong). But yeah it was all weird. Poor taxi driver having a weirdo 18yr old acting like a child and getting giddy about where she is.

Reactions: 7
The problem with Mia calling everyone her “bestie” is that they aren’t. She’s never been around someone long enough for them to be her best friend. Her “friends” are strangers she meets in whatever country she’s in at the time, they probably see her online following and put up with her for clout. Mia has no friends, let alone a best friend.

Reactions: 7
Mias insta story of a broken make-up pallet captioned "acc so sad 😭"

All the things happening in the world and other peoples lives and she's crying over a broken make up pallette ffs. It's not like she can't afford to replace it 🙄

Shows how small her little bubble is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.