Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What The hell is she wearing
The worst part is, she thinks she’s the best dressed person in the whole country and all the boys are falling in love with her. When I’m reality, she’s just an overgrown toddler who dresses like the furniture in the house of every grandma over the age of 70.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The worst part is, she thinks she’s the best dressed person in the whole country and all the boys are falling in love with her. When I’m reality, she’s just an overgrown toddler who dresses like the furniture in the house of every grandma over the age of 70.
Oh definitely. Not sure if she was on a slope but she was walking very weird too as though she couldn't walk properly

Reactions: 4
Another what I eat in a day from georgie 🙄 a smoothie, tiny snack bar, 1 proper meal and a tiny bit of banana bread.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Another what I eat in a day from georgie 🙄 a smoothie, tiny snack bar, 1 proper meal and a tiny bit of banana bread.
The fact she’s posting this for young people to see is so worrying. I hope nobody copies her clearly disordered eating.

Reactions: 7
Its nearly new thread time!!

Family Fizz #11: Fashion faux pas, tactless spending, their ott videos are never ending

Reactions: 9
I can see everyone’s perspectives as to how georgie isn’t eating enough. But when consider her entire daily caloric intake, I would assume she is eating enough. She supposedly drinks the entire smoothie which is very calorie dense, and her dinner/meal 2 was in a HUGE bowl. Additionally, women her age (not breastfeeding or having limited time to exercise/doing low impact exercise) to not need HEAPS of calories. Georgie also looks a healthy weight and has a healthy amount of fat on her body, therefore she is clearly eating a good amount for her.

I agree her posting about intermittent fasting and only eating two meals is dangerous for young viewers, however as someone who has had anorexia since the age of 12, I would never get inspiration from what georgie, a mid 30 year old eats because I am half her age, and I don’t want to look like her/need to look like her as she is a mum. She is more likely to influence other mums her age.

Reactions: 2
Sorry not trying to offend anyone as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but in my opinion anyone that looks at the amount georgie eats and the way she speaks about food and weight and thinks to themselves that’s healthy they really need to actually listen to the way georgie talks about weight, her body and always having to get reassurance from people that it’s ok to eat something. It doesn’t matter if someone is 10 years older than you , has kids , has a different lifestyle than you , you can still be influenced by their weight and their eating habits. A lot of influencers and celebrities are in their 20’s/30’s with teen girls aspiring to look like them in every way and some of these influencers have kids and are married but people who may be influenced don’t see that stuff they just see someone’s body and weight and how they speak about food. In someone else’s case they might not be influenced by that but in a lot of cases people are.

Georgie has lost weight. Of course she’s not underweight severely so looking at her you wouldn’t think that woman looks unwell but when you know how much she’s changed it does make you realise something isn’t right with her. I’m not only talking about just her weight but she’s had work done to her face and she has a lot of insecurities with her appearance. I feel like disordered eating has become a trend so normalised on social media that now a lot of people see it as normal when it’s worrying. Yes not everyone eats the same portion sizes some people require more food as they need more energy for their day and some people have small appetites and that’s all perfectly fine and normal but Georgie clearly has insecurities with her weight and appearance and seeks validation online to make herself feel better and I feel a big part to play in all of this is her wanting to compete with Mia and fit into the teen/young adult world of looking a certain way and wearing certain clothes. Like I said not everyone will agree with my opinion and that’s fine you don’t have to you’re entitled to your own opinion but for Georgie to get all excited in videos saying she can fit in Mia’s clothes now and dressing like she’s a teenager it does make you think is this woman ok mentally and if she isn’t she needs help and support.

Reactions: 10
In this video she does seem to actually be getting around the recommended daily amount of calories and actually has a proper main meal instead of just a big bowl of salad like the past ones. I'm not saying a big bowl of salad can't be a main meal btw when part of a balanced diet, but she was eating mainly sugar in the day then having a salad and wondering why she felt low energy. Running after kids all day is tiring, but not eating properly definitely wouldn't have helped matters! This video and ones in the same vain done by others just never quite sit right with me.

Many young people/children see her as a role model, motherly figure and will be influenced by what she says/shows. She doesn't speak in a healthy way a lot of the time about body image and eating habits, and when she does it often reads as fake and an attempt to be inspirational when clearly she struggles deeply with self-image like many of us do.

Reactions: 6
new thread idea: the family fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!
---
What The hell is she wearing
sad thing is--she's a pretty girl, and I just wish she would get herself an actual sense of style and learn to dress. Sienna has a unique sense of fashion that is very HER, and yet she doesn't look like she's pulled her outfit from the back of her closet in the dark after being spun around. I feel bad for Mia, because she clearly thinks she's hot stuff, but when she dresses like that, she looks... ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
new thread idea: the family fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!
---

sad thing is--she's a pretty girl, and I just wish she would get herself an actual sense of style and learn to dress. Sienna has a unique sense of fashion that is very HER, and yet she doesn't look like she's pulled her outfit from the back of her closet in the dark after being spun around. I feel bad for Mia, because she clearly thinks she's hot stuff, but when she dresses like that, she looks... ridiculous.
I agree, with the exception of that awful burberry dress they bought Sienna, she always looks put together and smart.

Mia 100% dresses the way she does for attention as it makes people stare. There is no way she generally thinks it looks good

I agree, with the exception of that awful burberry dress they bought Sienna, she always looks put together and smart.

Mia 100% dresses the way she does for attention as it makes people stare. There is no way she generally thinks it looks good
Why are her so called friends not saying anything though? I'd be embarrassed for her walking around with her. I still at aged nearly 34 ask my friends if something looks oki or not because I don't want people thinking I'm a weirdo ( I am but that's another story) 🙃

Reactions: 10
Mia has stopped using Fizz as her “last name” on social media. Perhaps she is trying to step away from the fizz fam brand?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is that they all have fizz in their name and even Mia had before but Sienna doesn’t on insta. Weird

Reactions: 4
Absolutely crying at the full view of mias outfit in her new vid… grandma curtain tights, insane huge blazer and “i ❤ making boys cry” tshirt 😭😭 who’re you making cry? The 13 year old in Costa Rica?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mia has stopped using Fizz as her “last name” on social media. Perhaps she is trying to step away from the fizz fam brand?
What and focus more on her precious little Miacorns because that’s SO grown up 🦄🦄🦄 I honestly think Mia is in one huge identity crisis because she’s never been allowed to be herself.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely crying at the full view of mias outfit in her new vid… grandma curtain tights, insane huge blazer and “i ❤ making boys cry” tshirt 😭😭 who’re you making cry? The 13 year old in Costa Rica?
She's dressing how an 8 year old tries to dress on their own or even a bloody toddler. She really needs help.

Reactions: 6
In Mia's new vlog she suggests she was visiting a brand new country and city when she went to Prmarus, France - where exactly did she think Disneyland PARIS when the whole family went there recently?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.