Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spend almost £700 on all the kids advent calendars combined. (£671 to be exact). It is that necessary to buy them luxury advent calendars?🤯
We used to get £1 chocolate ones until we were about 11, and then we were allowed to choose slightly more expensive choc ones but no more than £4/5.

Why would anyone want to spend that much on advent calanders. You don't need a present everyday and then presents on the day! A single chocolate is enough, or nothing at all. It's a luxury, not a necessity as is

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand what’s wrong with a simple vegan friendly advent calendar. My mother buys a vegan one for herself that is fair trade.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand what’s wrong with a simple vegan friendly advent calendar. My mother buys a vegan one for herself that is fair trade.
my son is dairy intolerant I got a nomo one that’s vegan £3 in Sainsburys why couldn’t they use that

Reactions: 9
While I obviously don’t condone buying your children over priced advent calendars, it would get a few more views on a video that a £1 choc one, plus they can probably claim it as a business expense 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s really sad how Mia got the Astrid & Miu advent calendar when Georgie said it was both Mia and Sienna’s favorite jewellery brand. Why couldn’t Sienna have had that one? My heart broke for Sienna, you could tell she was forcing a smile ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Extremely materialistic family those kids mainly Mia would not be impressed with a normal advent calendar that costs £3 because they are now used to expensive things nothing less. Sienna is becoming more obsessed with brands too I’ve noticed a slight change in her personality I feel she’s becoming another Mia and I’ll be shocked if she turns out normal and different to the rest of the family. Sienna is my favourite out of the kids I do think she is the sweetest and I don’t want her to change but it looks like she is sadly. It is such a shame karma and Koa are heading in the same direction especially Karma is very spoilt and ungrateful. I can’t blame the kids for being like this when this is how they are being raised so not their fault.
What is spoiling them like this and making them so materialistic actually teaching them?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't know if you guys have seen it but there's a reddit post by a person who claims to be a teen whos parents became family vloggers, their account of it all and their further comments on the post are so sad. They say their parents got addicted to the views and money so the amount they posted was daily amlost hourly on instagram and there was an incident where one of them almost got kidnapped because they shared their location so much. They also say their parents were fully aware of the statistics of the ages and sex of their viewers and it was as bad as you can imagine.They said they never felt like a family at all, only coworkers that shared the same last name, which is so horrendously sad.

I fully believe Georgie and Darren are addicted and have let their egos swell with all this money
And it's already coming back to bite them with Mia. I have a bad feeling about her 18th with all these randos she's inviting along.

Also edit to state that georgie and Darren are also aware of their viewer statistics which I imagine aren't too different and even that's not stopping them, it's just madness to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't know if you guys have seen it but there's a reddit post by a person who claims to be a teen whos parents became family vloggers, their account of it all and their further comments on the post are so sad. They say their parents got addicted to the views and money so the amount they posted was daily amlost hourly on instagram and there was an incident where one of them almost got kidnapped because they shared their location so much. They also say their parents were fully aware of the statistics of the ages and sex of their viewers and it was as bad as you can imagine.They said they never felt like a family at all, only coworkers that shared the same last name, which is so horrendously sad.

I fully believe Georgie and Darren are addicted and have let their egos swell with all this money
And it's already coming back to bite them with Mia. I have a bad feeling about her 18th with all these randos she's inviting along.

Also edit to state that georgie and Darren are also aware of their viewer statistics which I imagine aren't too different and even that's not stopping them, it's just madness to me.
Georgie is manic is she on drugs? That Disneyland Paris vlog where they were in the hotel room what the hell is wrong with her shouting over the top it hurt my ears

Reactions: 9
Catching up with their past few videos now, it's really disheartening to see them go from a wholesome vlogger family who shared vegan recipes to these new strange videos. I don't think anyone really wants to see an excessively rich family buying their kids £700 worth of advent calendars - especially during a cost of living crisis - or "surprising" their kids with over the top designer brands. It's no longer a surprise and it's so tone deaf.

I don't usually deep anything that they say - or that anyone says for that matter - and maybe I am overthinking this one comment but I was watching one of their recent videos and heard Darren say something along the lines of "it's 2022, I can identify as a marshmallow". It was probably just meant as a harmless comment but seeing as this is a family who have not once spoke about their opinions on the LGBT community, making a joke comparing gender dysphoria to identifying as a marshmallow made me dislike them even more.

Reactions: 11
when i was a kid my parents couldnt even afford getting me an advent calendar.
so many families are struggling to pay power bills and put food on the table. let alone spend money on christmas.
they are so so so tone deaf. it is getting to the point they should prob be demonetized for exploiting their children tbh. and putting them in dangerous situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
when i was a kid my parents couldnt even afford getting me an advent calendar.
so many families are struggling to pay power bills and put food on the table. let alone spend money on christmas.
they are so so so tone deaf. it is getting to the point they should prob be demonetized for exploiting their children tbh. and putting them in dangerous situations.
I totally agree. Luckily I’ve noticed that the videos that focus on sienna or the “babies” 🙄 have comments turned off and are labeled for YouTube kids. I don’t know if that demonetizes them but at least youtube recognizes that there are children in the videos

Reactions: 7
I totally agree. Luckily I’ve noticed that the videos that focus on sienna or the “babies” 🙄 have comments turned off and are labeled for YouTube kids. I don’t know if that demonetizes them but at least youtube recognizes that there are children in the videos

good tht youtube has turned up comments for videos with sienna and the younger kids in it.

i know mia situation is totally different to piper squad.
but they both have been exploited by their parents (or in piper case her mom). placed in situations where they get overly sexualised and have weird relationships with boys that are forced or constructed for views.
from wht i understand pipers mom is in deep deep legal tit right now facing lawsuits. and pipers youtube account is demonetized.
i remember years ago they did the abby bump video much like lilliana from dance moms did on her youtube account. which was so disgusting like these are kids pretending they pregnant, like that is so appaling and disgusting. and is incredibly distasteful when there is literal children in soem countries who get sold and then get raped by men 5x their age and end up giving birth when theyre 12. like its so tone death and not something to be seen as a challenge or soemthing to laugh about or earn money from. girls a losing out on education because of it which is a literal human right.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but just seen a sponsored post on Insta with this pair promoting Clearscore credit finance. Just can’t believe how much they have changed since the early days!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.