Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avril in the latest video “this is messed up on so many levels” what is? Your family? Your life? Your education? Your morals?

Reactions: 12
I don’t get the issue with the food being vegan. I have a vegan friend, anything she hosts the food is vegan but I don’t try and sneak in a steak or a block of cheese just because I’m not vegan. I’m an adult who can go one evening without gorging on non-vegan food. If it was that big of a deal you’d just eat before, surely? Equally I wouldn’t turn up at my Muslim friends houses with a bottle of wine or suggest meeting in a bar. If they’re your friends/family you’d respect their beliefs. They’re not asking you to follow their diet for all of eternity or forcing it down your throat. And anyway, as already pointed out, there are many vegan friendly foods everyone eats anyway. You only have to look at all the junk they eat in any of their challenge videos to see that. It’s not restrictive these days and they’re very unlikely to be forcing a beyond burger on you if you don’t want it. I expect it will be more like snacks, sweets etc as it’s an 18yr olds birthday party rather than a sit down meal.

Reactions: 28
Honestly the food isn’t a problem cause there’s always something someone will eat even if it’s just the sweets and it’s only for one day so it’s not the end of the world. It wouldn’t be something I would complain about I would just eat it or eat whatever I liked that’s there. I’m just wondering if this party is going to be like Mias 13th birthday with Darren bringing the carrot along and dancing with it 😂 to this day I can’t get that video out of my head I can’t believe that happened.

Reactions: 14
the inappropriate shots of george and sienna bending over in their new video in just a swimming costume 🤮 they know what they’re doing

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Their whole channel is now just a perverted mess. It’s literally making content for pedophiles. The thumbnails, the things Georgie says that are blatantly innuendos, the camera angles, the outfits, the challenges. It’s disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 16
But if they were to go to any event they would expect vegan options yes? Does not make you entitled if you dont want to eat vegan food. I have tried vegan food and found it all disgusting, hence i would like the option on having non vegan food available for me. Yes theres the option of not going but im sure this lot would expect people to accomodate to them, so why cant they accomodate to non vegans.
I just couldn’t imagine being invited to someone’s birthday party and then complaining about the food, I would respect the fact that they’re vegan. I would never go into a vegan family’s house and expect them to serve meat, people could still eat cake it’s not like they’re going to be starved. I eat meat and don’t expect meat options at every event, obviously family fizz would avoid any events that had no vegan food or just go out for food after the event. I respect your opinion but I really don’t think it’s a big deal, people can survive a few hours without eating meat surely

Reactions: 24
I have been vegan my whole life, I have never expected people to accomodate me when I go somewhere, most vegans don’t. If I am going somewhere I either eat before I go, or in certain situations I bring a dish to share. Also, I would never serve non vegan foods just because not everyone at my home is vegan. I don’t think Family Fizz should have to accomodate non vegans either. If you don’t like the food someone is offering, either eat before you go, or don’t attend at all, and do something on a different day that doesn’t involve food.

Reactions: 17
Another ridiculous video from Mia. It’s not a “challenge” to go and spend money on stupid things. She needs to be careful. It’s clear none of those people in that video are genuine friends and she’s spending money on them like it’s nothing. She’s so naive and is being taken advantage of.

Reactions: 20
Mia only has so many “friends” because she offers to spend money on them. I do feel kind of bad for her bc I feel like she doesn’t realize she’s being used for money.

Reactions: 20
Another ridiculous video from Mia. It’s not a “challenge” to go and spend money on stupid things. She needs to be careful. It’s clear none of those people in that video are genuine friends and she’s spending money on them like it’s nothing. She’s so naive and is being taken advantage of.
Shes not being wise with her money at all. Its like shes trying to buy friends and the fact that they are happy to let her spend money on them just doesnt feel right. If someone I just met took me out and said they would buy me anything i want id feel so uncomfotable and would politly decline. Its like shes trying to boast and look cool that she doesnt have to think about spending money but at the same time these friends are clearly taking advantage of her. I just dont get how she can happily spend this kind of money on strangers who could just stop talking to her next week? They give me such a bad vibe too, especially the other Mia

Last edited:
It’s concerning how she’s trying to buy friends and is definitely doing it to get guys to like her which is very sad that she is using her money to do that. These ‘friends’ are not little kids they are old enough to know it’s not right to let someone you haven’t known very long spend money on you like that. They are taking advantage of Mia when just like @LMNOZ said these people could politely decline it’s not hard to say no in a situation like that. They could easily be like thank you Mia but I’d rather you didn’t spend your money on me I’m not comfortable I’d rather pay for myself but so how about we all just go for food or to the cinema instead. That’s how real friends would be they wouldn’t use you for followers and to gain something. Mia is very naive and the amount of money she spent in total on these people is crazy! she doesn’t know these people that well at all they are not real friends and her immaturity is showing even more when she does things like this. She isn’t wise with her money and she also tries way too hard to get people to like her and think she’s cool and how Georgie can see this and think it’s ok is so wrong.

Also @hayley honestly don’t give yourself a hard time cause the point of this thread is you’re allowed to give an opinion. I understood what you meant by not everyone likes certain food and in some situations that can be a problem but I think in this case as it’s just a birthday party it’s not a big deal cause most party food for an 18th is something like pizza and sweets so usually there’s at least one thing someone would eat and me personally even if I went to a party and I didn’t like any of the food there I would be fine waiting until I got home to eat something cause it’s not the end of the world. If this was a big event going on for days then yeah people would have to be accommodated if they’re paying for a non vegan meal.

She spend almost £700 on all the kids advent calendars combined. (£671 to be exact). It is that necessary to buy them luxury advent calendars?🤯
The inner child in me is honestly a little jealous because they have so much money to throw at random gifts and things, but the adult in me is cringing at the thought of spending more than $50 on a Christmas gift, let alone an advent calendar. They’re extremely fortunate to be able to spend that much on these random things, but it’s just disheartening to know that mia doesn’t really even care about her gifts and whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.