Family Fizz #10 Why Does Avril LeFizz’s Life Have To Be So “Complicated?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is they both went through security so how did the other Mia get back out? I'm sure the Eurostar procedures are the same as airports (correct me if I'm wrong). But yeah it was all weird. Poor taxi driver having a weirdo 18yr old acting like a child and getting giddy about where she is.
It does seem very odd. With Eurostar you go through security and passport control before you get on the train. Both Mias are there when Mia Fizz says they have had their passports stamped. That means the other Mia would have to go all the way back through, then go to get her eyes checked, and then come back just to go through all the checks again.

Reactions: 6
It does seem very odd. With Eurostar you go through security and passport control before you get on the train. Both Mias are there when Mia Fizz says they have had their passports stamped. That means the other Mia would have to go all the way back through, then go to get her eyes checked, and then come back just to go through all the checks again.
Exactly, I didn't think you could do that unless it's an actual emergency

Reactions: 5
Someone give me strength. ‘Daughters or sisters?’ How king are they going to keep up this ‘oh we look so alike, so close in age claptrap’ it’s so dull and just really boring to watch.

Reactions: 7
Someone give me strength. ‘Daughters or sisters?’ How king are they going to keep up this ‘oh we look so alike, so close in age claptrap’ it’s so dull and just really boring to watch.

Maybe I should say that about my mum, she was 18 when she had me, or what about my neices as they're close in age too? 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3

They look nothing alike, she is only the image of her biological father’s children.

Reactions: 9
Georgie defo has issues. Whenever she wears leggins she goes commando? What the actual duck 🤢. And Mia videoing her picking out these little thongs and Georgies like i must be either a small or extra small. Like what audience are you trying to attract. How can she not think thats wrong to film and put online? Youre a mum

Plus her blatant favoritism of Mia in the video, its as if Sienna wasnt even there half the time. It was constantly 'me and Mia', 'what do you think mia', 'mia does/likes this'

Also Mia constantly interupting Sienna 🤬😡 just look at 32.09 and 32.50

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why in the world is Georgie commenting on her lack of underwear? This is a family channel—I don’t think this is appropriate conversation in the slightest…

Poor Sienna—she was clearly excited that her mother picked out a book for her, only for it to be a joke book. I wish they’d put that girl in actual school with her peers because she’s clearly quite bright, and she also seems to be over a lot of Georgie and Mia’s asinine antics.

Reactions: 19
Georgie defo has issues. Whenever she wears leggins she goes commando? What the actual duck 🤢. And Mia videoing her picking out these little thongs and Georgies like i must be either a small or extra small. Like what audience are you trying to attract. How can she not think thats wrong to film and put online? Youre a mum

Plus her blatant favoritism of Mia in the video, its as if Sienna wasnt even there half the time. It was constantly 'me and Mia', 'what do you think mia', 'mia does/likes this'

Also Mia constantly interupting Sienna 🤬😡 just look at 32.09 and 32.50
Georgie ALWAYS favours Mia over Sienna when it's just those 3. And you can tell it upsets Sienna with the fake smile etc

Reactions: 8
Ah yes, 24 hours in Selfridges is so relatable, natural and minimalist! Poor Sienna, she just seems so uncomfortable around her own mother and sister. How are they not ashamed of themselves for treating her like tit?
---
I’m not even going to watch the video because I just can’t stand Mia. I got up to “Mia has her skateboard, wait until you see why”. Sorry, what 18 year old takes a skateboard out with them unless they are a skater? Sienna was always the skater, she loved it and had a natural talent at it. Mia couldn’t handle the attention it got Sienna so she had to steal her hobby and make it about her. Piss off Avril, you’re not cool or quirky, you’re embarrassing and a nasty bully to your little sister.

Reactions: 20
Ah yes, 24 hours in Selfridges is so relatable, natural and minimalist! Poor Sienna, she just seems so uncomfortable around her own mother and sister. How are they not ashamed of themselves for treating her like tit?
---
I’m not even going to watch the video because I just can’t stand Mia. I got up to “Mia has her skateboard, wait until you see why”. Sorry, what 18 year old takes a skateboard out with them unless they are a skater? Sienna was always the skater, she loved it and had a natural talent at it. Mia couldn’t handle the attention it got Sienna so she had to steal her hobby and make it about her. Piss off Avril, you’re not cool or quirky, you’re embarrassing and a nasty bully to your little sister.
Omg yes, I mentioned something similar before. Sienna was great at skating in CR. She was dropping in on ramps whilst Mia just sat on her board.

On another note, I also think back to Siennas CR birthday haul and how excited she was to receive Vans clothing and skater style items. Since coming home to England and Georgie has become obsessed with designer and 'girly' dresses. I just feel this isn't the real Sienna but they're so obsessed with a 'label' style. So strange. Sienna has seemed to always be into athletic comfy clothes.

Reactions: 9
---
You’re right Sienna was the one to show interest in skateboarding first and had a natural talent for it. In Costa rica the only reason Mia tagged along to the skate park was because there was boys always hanging around there and even Sienna herself said at the time Mia fancies all the boys there and wants them to notice her. She always wants to try get attention from boys . I feel it’s obvious one of the reason her and James fell out was cause he didn’t fancy her and she couldn’t handle it. She always needs attention and people to be obsessed with her. Mia definitely couldn’t handle the attention Sienna got for being good at skating so exactly she stole her hobby and made it about herself which is crazy that someone of her age gets jealous like that and of her little sister of all people that’s ridiculous Mia needs to grow up!

Poor Sienna can never have anything because all the attention goes to Mia. Mia is embarrassing and she’s an adult now she’s not a little kid so you would think she would have common sense how to act her age. I get that how she’s been raised for years has made her turn out this way it’s made her mentally stunted so that’s why she is so immature but she just has a big attention seeking streak in her. She’s very loud and like someone else said she interrupts Sienna in videos and will stand in front of her to make sure the camera is on herself not even giving Sienna a chance to finish her sentence. Georgie’s favouritism of Mia makes me feel so sorry for Sienna. Georgie always going on about how Mia is so perfect and so good at everything , giving Mia all these compliments , hugging Mia, listing off all the things she knows about Mia and asking for Mias opinion on things while Sienna is pushed to the side forgotten.

It’s like they don’t want Sienna to be there going out with them but they can’t say no. I bet there’s many times Georgie and Mia plan to go out and poor Sienna has to ask can she come too cause they probably don’t even think to ask her. You know how people say sometimes trio friendships don’t work well in this case that’s true because it feels more like a friendship between them all rather than a mother with her daughters and Georgie is to blame for that cause she acts like a teenager. Georgie and Mia are like the two best friends while Sienna just tags along and her opinion doesn’t matter to them unless they’re trying to get some content for the vlog they’ll include her but it’s like they’re never that interested in her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.