Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Has she really just put Caesar dressing and then half a tub of Caesar dip in a wrap for mark? Wtf is wrong with her

also the amount she says ‘my mouth is watering’ grims me out. Because you can hear she actually is salivating over food, fat wench
Absolutely vile! Why not add some chicken to it! He’s got a dip wrap 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Justrealising

Chatty Member
That burger holder is ridiculous, why not just eat the burger with knife and fork with a bit of salad on the plate. That was gross watching the juice drip down her face and hands 🤢

• Sick

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Looks like she's after and M&S collab.
I have to make my sandwiches the night before as I start work very early . I don't put much if at all any sauces , creams etc. Makes the bread soggy left in that long. I don't even put tomatoes in sandwiches.
His must be really soggy

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She keep buying awful TikTok dresses that are too small for her; the one she’s wearing in today’s video looks like an old fashioned pair of thick curtains, she ages herself with her outfits.

• Haha

lollykins11

How can she eat that much on a morning?! It’s unbelievable. Why she can’t just have a bowl of cereal?! Absolute gluttonous pig that needs a proper job

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
2 eggs AGAIN for breakfast??!!! What’s wrong with a slice of toast you mammoth??
This is what I can never get my head around, does she ever just have a slice of toast or just something very light, today she’s eating her huge breakfast and talking about what she’s having for lunch, food is ALWAYS on her mind. Does she ever just not fancy lunch? It’s not compulsory to eat three huge solid meals a day.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She does not see herself as I see her. What a laugh standing in the long blonde wig and silver hat. Terrible. another one full of confidence like Becky.
It’s not funny. A morbidly obese, drunk, gurning prat in a hat. I’d be mortified. What a saddo, sat drunk on a live. Couldn’t see straight to read comments. As for the wig, save it for the bedroom, where he needs a stepladder to mount her gargantuan frame! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Love how she thinks that's 2 tablespoons. It's more like 8 or 9 table spoons. Probably even more. The same as when she was putting the maple syrup on her waffles, she said they were teaspoons when it was a tablespoon
---
Just added up her lunch, it's nearly 900 calories. I think she thinks if it's a vegetable it doesn't contain any calories so can have as much as she wants

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow