Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
While dining out to honour the birthday of Micro Mark’s late mother, Big T decides to record herself devouring her dinner and all the extras she’s ordered. She’s also resorted to applying the slimming filter on her face which makes it look long, but as it slips every now and then it exposes the real face. 😂
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just like Sev she has to tell people “she has soooo much to do today” but she never says what apart from needing to clean the house or go food shopping which is what most do as well as having a full on job.

How can someone that clueless have a “weightloss” tiktok. Yes her calorie deficit is a lot higher than some a couple of stone overweight, but she hasn’t explained that correctly and the “healthy” stuff she eats has lots of hidden calories in it.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Mark ‘working’ on a Saturday again. Either they’re skint or he’s taking his other bird out. As for the wig, she thinks she soooooo funny

mutton123

Chatty Member
Love how she thinks that's 2 tablespoons. It's more like 8 or 9 table spoons. Probably even more. The same as when she was putting the maple syrup on her waffles, she said they were teaspoons when it was a tablespoon
---
Just added up her lunch, it's nearly 900 calories. I think she thinks if it's a vegetable it doesn't contain any calories so can have as much as she wants
Not “overwhelmed “ by the amount of food on her plate today then !!

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
What a porkie pie 🤔🙄 it's obvious Big T you don't eat healthily, you'd never maintain that weight on those calories. Blame Mark

rosslee1987

VIP Member
“One of the most comfortablest dresses”

my brain actually aches listening to this lummox try to speak! Why can none of them string a sentence together?? It’s infuriating! 😂

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I noticed as well that she's one of those where her way for doing everything is the "right" way and if you don't do it how she does, she mocks you basically.
No idea if anyone knows what I mean. My step Mum was exactly the same and I hated it. Maybe why I notice it so much 😂

Like all her little comments about Mark not wanting salad or having something a certain way or anything like that.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Thank you @lollykins11 for your winning suggestion!

Recap:

- claimed she lost 12lbs but actually through doing the correct calculations and not using the TheresaMath method, she gained 5lbs
- lockjaw but still shovelling food in and grinning like the Cheshire cat on crack
- eating eggs like they are going out of fashion

happy tattlinggggg xx

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Eating all that greasy fried veg every day and endless amounts of eggs with processed meat and she reckons she’s a size 22. Only in her dreams.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8