Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I scroll past her vids usually now, I find her so annoying. Do we think she’s actually happy? When her mask slips she’s just a angry scruffy old lady.

I have noticed that she is flogging loads now too. I didn’t know you could report? I’m gonna do that too.

she hasnt done a clap back video recently either so one must be overdue, c’mon Teresa give us a giggle, you’re boring us.
The only time she's happy is when she's stuffing her face with food! That kung foo fighting video the other day showed how big she really is, you cant be happy shuffling around like that day in day out!

Reactions: 12

rosslee1987

VIP Member
ANOTHER fucking egg??
can someone do an egg tracker like Becki The Bison’s takeaway tracker?? It’s a full time job! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Why are her meals always twice the size of Mark’s? Her breakfast today was massive compared to Mark’s, she needs to half her portion sizes, she doesn’t need two extra large eggs, that’s equivalent to four eggs!!! She could look at the size of Mark’s food and use that as a guide but she has absolutely no intention of losing weight.

Reactions: 11

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Two large egg waffles with two extra large eggs, piled high with burnt bacon, drenched in maple syrup and strawberries. This is one strange weight loss content!
IMG_7845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She still doesn’t get that she needs to start eating less and then she wouldn’t be such a beached whale. Eating veg smothered in oil defeats the object of clean eating.

The weekend away is gifted, but she is hiding that fact in the captions full of hash tags.

What will she do when she has to get a real job?! And she should remember this is only her job for as long as people are following and if she’s rude to the people who give her their time there will be no job!
IMG_7968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RBN20

Chatty Member
Has she really just put Caesar dressing and then half a tub of Caesar dip in a wrap for mark? Wtf is wrong with her

also the amount she says ‘my mouth is watering’ grims me out. Because you can hear she actually is salivating over food, fat wench

• Sick
  • Sad

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Those snack boxes for the car 😂 So T is only having a couple of slices of salami and a handful of peppers, and streak of piss Mark is the one having what is is basically a briefcase stuffed full of sweets, biscuits and chocolate, plus a meal from the service station. Righto 🤥

Oh and her plate of fwoot. You’d think she was preparing food for an infant doing baby led weaning. There’s no way on earth she’s only planning to nibble on cwackers, fwuit and veg for her lunch while mark eats 5000 calories of junk beside her.
Why on earth does she need all those boxes of sweets and food for a couple of hours in the car? Just make some sandwiches, rolls or wraps if you really can’t cope without eating. I have never in my life seen such a pathetic excuse to gorge on food and to flog some tatty boxes. No wonder the woman is a beached whale.

• Haha

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
2295 steps? My God women thats nothing. My average is around 10,000. Acting like shes been walking all day!

• Haha
  • Wow

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Her rant over her (another) egg pikelet…”yeah I’ve lost weight but I still have bad eating habits”
No my darling, you’ve gained weight and you are continuing to do so BECAUSE of your bad eating habits, delusion and stupidness! Idiot.

RBN20

Chatty Member
She hasn’t even got the wig on properly… probably can’t lift her arms above her head long enough to do it

IMG_4472.jpeg

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
They went to the "most hauntedest" prison in England. God her grammar is horrendous for a grown woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s pissed off about the comments on her snack banquet for the car. We “need to watch what we’re saying” apparently - we shouldn’t comment on what people eat. Ironically telling us this whilst licking runny egg yolk off her fingers, and gobbling down a floppy, greasy pikelet “sandwich” on camera for our entertainment.

I’m not sure what else she thought making and eating copious amounts of food on camera as a morbidly obese woman would entail. She’s turning into Amberlynn Reid.

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
How is it that Mark and Daisy can have normal fillings in their baked pota-uhs, yet flablacious NEEDS to have every condiment in her fridge AND a full English stuffed inside it??? She’s a joke.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Someone on a weight loss journey doesn’t continue to eat greasy burgers every week. She needs therapy.
She didn’t want to walk up the castle steps with Mark as she thought the staircase looked eerie, it’s obvious the real reason was because she couldn’t! Fitness wise she’d never be able to make it and her knees would give way, Mark will end up becoming her carer in a few years.

She said she had received a TikTok violation, she didn’t say what she was band from doing but it was for 90 days…perhaps going live?
I think that’s the reason that’s the reason she doesn’t childmind any more. Too fat to safely care for babies and young children. How could she run after a child in danger? I wouldn’t employ her. She clearly needs a wake up call or she’ll end using a mobility scooter.

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s gargantuan.
You don’t get to that size just eating vegetables and only having a teaspoon of potato on your bangers and mash. I suspect she’s eating a fuckload throughout the day, grazing on god knows what off camera, then just shows her main meals covered in performative peppers, salad and bee’woo’.

Amused me when she sat eating McDonald’s pretending she wasn’t having any fwies. We have eyes - we can see she’s no stranger to a few bloody chips.

• Haha