Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s just me but putting your strawberries on the same plate as your omelette and bacon is rancid behaviour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Zxzxzxy

I'm sorry but why is she bothering with this pretense of being so fussy with her food?! You didn't get to 30 stone, love, just by living on oxygen! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Tamara

VIP Member
Two large egg waffles with two extra large eggs, piled high with burnt bacon, drenched in maple syrup and strawberries. This is one strange weight loss content!
View attachment 2987566
I put this breakfast into nutracheck app it works out at 1,088 calories for the breakfast. That’s ridiculous to eat that amount of calories on a breakfast.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Handwash30

VIP Member
She didn’t like it because apparently there was too much food so it “overwhelmed” her 🤥. I’m sorry but when you are as wide as you are tall, I find it hard to believe you’re “put off” by too large a selection of food. She’ll have been like a pig in shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Handwash30

VIP Member
Those snack boxes for the car 😂 So T is only having a couple of slices of salami and a handful of peppers, and streak of piss Mark is the one having what is is basically a briefcase stuffed full of sweets, biscuits and chocolate, plus a meal from the service station. Righto 🤥

Oh and her plate of fwoot. You’d think she was preparing food for an infant doing baby led weaning. There’s no way on earth she’s only planning to nibble on cwackers, fwuit and veg for her lunch while mark eats 5000 calories of junk beside her.

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
She said she was in bed last night thinking about what she was going to have for breakfast. Food is always on her mind.

IMG_7949.jpeg

• Haha

mutton123

Chatty Member
She didn’t get “overwhelmed “ by the amount of food she ordered in that chicken restaurant at the weekend,when it was all free. She was almost purring whilst shoving it down her fat throat !!. She is always saying she doesn’t like things & she’s not going to eat it,bet she gobbles it all down off camera. Can’t stand the big fat,thick,lying pig !!

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
While dining out to honour the birthday of Micro Mark’s late mother, Big T decides to record herself devouring her dinner and all the extras she’s ordered. She’s also resorted to applying the slimming filter on her face which makes it look long, but as it slips every now and then it exposes the real face. 😂
View attachment 2977341View attachment 2977342
imagine going out for a meal to respect your dead mother in law and you're sat there stuffing your face on camera. So disrespectful.

Egg Tracker

01/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. 1 fried and 1 scrambled
01/06 - lunch - 2 eggs. Lettuce wraps
02/06 - didn’t post any meals that day 🤔
03/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. Fried with bacon & veg
03/06 - dinner - 1 egg. On top of beans on toast
06/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs - pancakes etc
06/06 - dinner - 1 egg - with chicken wings

she must be so bunged up, it’s actually so bizarre to eat this many eggs. Not like she’s working out and trying to get protein in
XL eggs as well!!
---
IMG_0755.png

I spy with my little eye a morbidly obese woman that had consumed enough calories for the whole year by the end of January and won’t die from one missed lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How can someone that clueless have a “weightloss” tiktok. Yes her calorie deficit is a lot higher than some a couple of stone overweight, but she hasn’t explained that correctly and the “healthy” stuff she eats has lots of hidden calories in it.
Yes and loads of extras,some chocolate drizzle here and some maple syrup there, jalapeños soaked in a sugary dressing, sugary sweet chilli spread. The list is endless.

Reactions: 12

CrapEars

VIP Member
Why, as a morbidly obese person, would she post that “I wish I’d had lunch, I’m clearly going to starve to death because I haven’t eaten for two hours” video? She must know she’s setting herself up for people taking the piss. It seems that the urge to make a few pennies by posting something, anything, on TikTok is greater than the urge to have some self respect. I find it all so odd.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Bloodyhell she contemplated having half a roll before heading out for lunch!!! It would not occur to me to eat just before I was leaving to eat out at a restaurant. This woman is one greedy bitch. She almost had a nervous breakdown because they got stuck in traffic and she hasn’t eaten for an hour because there’s no food in the car. She needs to see someone about this compulsive over eating.

• Haha

VIP Member
I scroll past her vids usually now, I find her so annoying. Do we think she’s actually happy? When her mask slips she’s just a angry scruffy old lady.

I have noticed that she is flogging loads now too. I didn’t know you could report? I’m gonna do that too.

she hasnt done a clap back video recently either so one must be overdue, c’mon Teresa give us a giggle, you’re boring us.
The only time she's happy is when she's stuffing her face with food! That kung foo fighting video the other day showed how big she really is, you cant be happy shuffling around like that day in day out!