Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She didn’t like it because apparently there was too much food so it “overwhelmed” her 🤥. I’m sorry but when you are as wide as you are tall, I find it hard to believe you’re “put off” by too large a selection of food. She’ll have been like a pig in shit.
She comes out with some right old crap

Reactions: 10

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Someone on a weight loss journey doesn’t continue to eat greasy burgers every week. She needs therapy.
She didn’t want to walk up the castle steps with Mark as she thought the staircase looked eerie, it’s obvious the real reason was because she couldn’t! Fitness wise she’d never be able to make it and her knees would give way, Mark will end up becoming her carer in a few years.

She said she had received a TikTok violation, she didn’t say what she was band from doing but it was for 90 days…perhaps going live?
Maybe TikTok has cottoned on to her being a fraud too? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Wow

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Weight loss journey though?
This was freebie so she went all out. She once again had three times the amount of food Mark had, he had chicken pieces and her order was a huge burger, large waffle fries and chicken wings covered in cheese, plus cheese sauce and milkshakes…when Mark turn down her offer to try the burger she went bright red then said oooo what happens if I can’t eat all the burger😂 but by the end of the video she’d almost finished it of course!
IMG_7905.jpeg
IMG_7889.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7885.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg
IMG_7906.jpeg

• Sick

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
She’s been gifted a weekend at the Hilton Garden Abington and even they know she likes her huge portions, look at the size of the dish they’ve given to her compared to a photo (last one) taken from ones they’ve uploaded…not only is it false advertising on their part, but they obviously know she’s a greedy eater. She also tries to sound like a food critic by describing the pasta as...succulent. 🥴

IMG_7973.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7969.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Justrealising

Chatty Member
A little bit tight?! It's supposed to be flowing style not clinging to every to chunk of fat. She looks absolutely ridiculous.
Just seen this try on, still maintaining she is a 22/24! I'd like to see T sitting down in those dresses, or turn and give us a side view!

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
‘I’ve been swimming with Daisy and done 63 active minutes’

then Daisy throws her under the bus and says she’s only done 36 because they were only swimming for that long 😂 big t must be in ‘active minutes’ just by existing at that size

• Haha
Reactions: 9

gimm3more

VIP Member
If she was a registered childminder, she would’ve had to work within Ofsted regulations. She would have to use the early years curriculum and there’s a lot of paperwork involved in that. Unless of course, she wasn’t registered.
Let’s be honest she deffo wasn’t registered

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Falasious must be single handedly keeping the UK egg industry in business. She must absolutely reek.

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
ANOTHER fucking egg??
can someone do an egg tracker like Becki The Bison’s takeaway tracker?? It’s a full time job! 😂

Egg Tracker

01/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. 1 fried and 1 scrambled
01/06 - lunch - 2 eggs. Lettuce wraps
02/06 - didn’t post any meals that day 🤔
03/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. Fried with bacon & veg
03/06 - dinner - 1 egg. On top of beans on toast
06/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs - pancakes etc
06/06 - dinner - 1 egg - with chicken wings

she must be so bunged up, it’s actually so bizarre to eat this many eggs. Not like she’s working out and trying to get protein in

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Someone on a weight loss journey doesn’t continue to eat greasy burgers every week. She needs therapy.
She didn’t want to walk up the castle steps with Mark as she thought the staircase looked eerie, it’s obvious the real reason was because she couldn’t! Fitness wise she’d never be able to make it and her knees would give way, Mark will end up becoming her carer in a few years.

She said she had received a TikTok violation, she didn’t say what she was band from doing but it was for 90 days…perhaps going live?

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
While dining out to honour the birthday of Micro Mark’s late mother, Big T decides to record herself devouring her dinner and all the extras she’s ordered. She’s also resorted to applying the slimming filter on her face which makes it look long, but as it slips every now and then it exposes the real face. 😂
IMG_7782.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just like Sev she has to tell people “she has soooo much to do today” but she never says what apart from needing to clean the house or go food shopping which is what most do as well as having a full on job.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
In her comments she says she's been told off for mentioning another platform? Does anyone know which platform she mentioned?

I haven't watched her tiktoks for a while and just scrolled a few, my god she looks so frustrated and angry on the inside! She looks like she is so bossy and so snappy. I bet she's not easy to live with! 😳