Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 2 fried eggs for dinner 🥚

We eat a lot of eggs in our house but wow this is seriously excessive 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How can she eat that much on a morning?! It’s unbelievable. Why she can’t just have a bowl of cereal?! Absolute gluttonous pig that needs a proper job
Because she’d have to smuvver it in peanut
bu-uhhhhh, chocolate dwizzle and maple syrup!
Can’t actually believe the heffalump had 2 eggs for breakfast along with EGG waffles and another 2 eggs for dinner! She’s a glutton! I’m predicting eggs for breakfast! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is a bit fick ain't she 🥴 I don't comment here much but I have been following for a wee bit , is mark not daisy's dad?

Reactions: 4
She really is a bit fick ain't she 🥴 I don't comment here much but I have been following for a wee bit , is mark not daisy's dad?
No he’s the poor suffering minuscule partner of giant haystacks! Laughable couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's on the egg tracker? This is more work than Becki Jones takeaway tracker and that's saying something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I hear her say she was so excited for that breakfast for dinner when she literally had the exact same thing for breakfast?? Weirdo!

Reactions: 3
How is it that Mark and Daisy can have normal fillings in their baked pota-uhs, yet flablacious NEEDS to have every condiment in her fridge AND a full English stuffed inside it??? She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think Mark is an enabler, if my partner was eating themselves to death I would gently have to say something out of concern. And that silly cream tea packed lunch she made him was obviously for her! The thick butter then double thick layer of cream cheese made me gag to even look at it. Cream cheese AND butter?
---
She's got to be trolling now, a boiled egg on a jacket potato 🤣🤣
More fool her if she is….it’s doing her no favours as she’s the one looking red faced, massively overweight and not losing any weight. She’ll end up having a heart attack soon.

Reactions: 6
2 eggs AGAIN for breakfast??!!! What’s wrong with a slice of toast you mammoth??

• Haha
Falasious must be single handedly keeping the UK egg industry in business. She must absolutely reek.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 eggs AGAIN for breakfast??!!! What’s wrong with a slice of toast you mammoth??
This is what I can never get my head around, does she ever just have a slice of toast or just something very light, today she’s eating her huge breakfast and talking about what she’s having for lunch, food is ALWAYS on her mind. Does she ever just not fancy lunch? It’s not compulsory to eat three huge solid meals a day.