Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have told her face she liked the salad her mum made.
I'm probably late but why did she take her weight loss our her bio?

Reactions: 1
She’s ramped up the commission paid ads, gets tat for free; lies about its performance/ quality and expects her viewers to buy it. Reported as exaggerated product effect. Bloody grifter.

Reactions: 4
Egg Tracker

01/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. 1 fried and 1 scrambled
01/06 - lunch - 2 eggs. Lettuce wraps
02/06 - didn’t post any meals that day 🤔
03/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs. Fried with bacon & veg
03/06 - dinner - 1 egg. On top of beans on toast
06/06 - breakfast - 2 eggs - pancakes etc
06/06 - dinner - 1 egg - with chicken wings

she must be so bunged up, it’s actually so bizarre to eat this many eggs. Not like she’s working out and trying to get protein in
XL eggs as well!!
---
IMG_0755.png

I spy with my little eye a morbidly obese woman that had consumed enough calories for the whole year by the end of January and won’t die from one missed lunch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloodyhell she contemplated having half a roll before heading out for lunch!!! It would not occur to me to eat just before I was leaving to eat out at a restaurant. This woman is one greedy witch. She almost had a nervous breakdown because they got stuck in traffic and she hasn’t eaten for an hour because there’s no food in the car. She needs to see someone about this compulsive over eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not normal to constantly be thinking about food or to always feel hungry even after eating. I agree she needs to see someone and should speak to her GP about why she is always hungry. Daisy is also developing bad habits, they both obsess about food, when Big T is eating lunch Daisy is making food and they usually start discussing what their next meal will be. Big T needs to get herself out of the kitchen and do more in her life other than meet her mum for yet another day of food shopping. Looking at her old videos she looks bigger now than she did 18 months ago.

Reactions: 5
Shes obsessed with her next meal.. maybe stems from her being homeless? Daisy will end up like Big T if she doesnt take the steps to have a healthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 3
XL eggs as well!!
---
View attachment 2982313
I spy with my little eye a morbidly obese woman that had consumed enough calories for the whole year by the end of January and won’t die from one missed lunch.
XL eggs as well!!
---
View attachment 2982313
looks like some tick tacks have stuck to her gigantic bonce! They’re like nipples 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4