Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when she talks about being homeless she meant she split up with an ex, there’s no way her mum would see her on the streets.

The videos where they’re stuck in traffic she looks massive in the car and Mark looks tiny!

Reactions: 7
Why, as a morbidly obese person, would she post that “I wish I’d had lunch, I’m clearly going to starve to death because I haven’t eaten for two hours” video? She must know she’s setting herself up for people taking the piss. It seems that the urge to make a few pennies by posting something, anything, on TikTok is greater than the urge to have some self respect. I find it all so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are her meals always twice the size of Mark’s? Her breakfast today was massive compared to Mark’s, she needs to half her portion sizes, she doesn’t need two extra large eggs, that’s equivalent to four eggs!!! She could look at the size of Mark’s food and use that as a guide but she has absolutely no intention of losing weight.

Reactions: 11
“One of the most comfortablest dresses”

my brain actually aches listening to this lummox try to speak! Why can none of them string a sentence together?? It’s infuriating! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she and her mum estranged from her brother and what’s the story with Big T’s biological dad? Her step dad looks the same age as her!
---
Portion sizes are huge...this morning's breakfast wrap is enough to feed 2 people!
How the f can she eat all that for breakfast? I couldn’t face all that food in the morning. She is so greedy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but why is she bothering with this pretense of being so fussy with her food?! You didn't get to 30 stone, love, just by living on oxygen! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Cretinous oaf, again didn’t like her breakfast. She’s a moron. Wasting food all of the time. Read the room you lump.
---
I'm sorry but why is she bothering with this pretense of being so fussy with her food?! You didn't get to 30 stone, love, just by living on oxygen! 🤣🤣🤣
Has she always done this on TikTok? She used to devour those yoghurt smear plates and toast. Why make s massive plate of good and leave it?
---
Why is she and her mum estranged from her brother and what’s the story with Big T’s biological dad? Her step dad looks the same age as her!
---

How the f can she eat all that for breakfast? I couldn’t face all that food in the morning. She is so greedy.
She probably doesn’t like her siblings getting attention from her parents. Big stroppy toddler. That must be a step Dad as she’s nearly 50 and he looks about 60. Her mum looks in her 70’s. Strange family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She eats that same crap most days for breakfast so she clearly likes it, why bother lying saying she doesn't today 🙄

• Haha
Pretending she doesn’t like the food is all an act. The thing is she’s not making any changes, today’s breakfast was huge again, if she was really serious about losing weight the portions would be smaller and she’d be more conscious about her food choices. Why have loads of thick cucumber for lunch to then thickly pile it with cream cheese which is high in fat. For most people the size of her breakfast would have filled them up all day, but she is constantly stuck in her kitchen preparing her next meal.

Reactions: 7
Two large egg waffles with two extra large eggs, piled high with burnt bacon, drenched in maple syrup and strawberries. This is one strange weight loss content!
IMG_7845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Two large egg waffles with two extra large eggs, piled high with burnt bacon, drenched in maple syrup and strawberries. This is one strange weight loss content!
View attachment 2987566
She’s a train wreck. Gave herself a massive portion of eggs and Daisy the dregs. High carbs, high cholesterol, high fat and sugar. As Ozzie Osborne said ‘that’ll fkn do it’. She’s ridiculous.

---
strange family dynamics, there’s a bitchy side to Big T. It’s obvious Big likes her mum all to herself. Big T looks like her brother only she’s an obese version. I wonder if they know she’s on TikTok if they’re estranged.

Why is she so confused those waffles are sweet every single time she eats them!! They aren't supposed to be savoury 🙄 I have them with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and fruit (rarely and not for breakfast!!), not sloppy eggs and bacon, then she covers it all with liquid sugar, of course it's guuna be bloody sweet.
---
Oh God, she's in her hello fresh era now 🤣🤣 how long is this gunna last?!

Last edited:
How can she eat that much on a morning?! It’s unbelievable. Why she can’t just have a bowl of cereal?! Absolute gluttonous pig that needs a proper job

Reactions: 8
How can she eat that much on a morning?! It’s unbelievable. Why she can’t just have a bowl of cereal?! Absolute gluttonous pig that needs a proper job
I fast in the morning, I couldn’t all of that slop she eats. She needs to give her gut a break