Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s strange because after reading this I was scrolling tik tok and saw 2 videos mentioning Covid then an ad for hayfever reluef 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes she said she tested positive after her mum bought her 2 tests . She showed that had been taken beside her but didn't show the results
I showed the world and his wife when I had a positive result .
She then said a day later " IF I have Movid " because she felt rough and didn't want to pass it on.
Major lying

Reactions: 5
So she's lost an average of 2lb per week over 4 weeks. Yeah that didn't happen. She says she's lost 9 but does t say how much she's gained.

Reactions: 3
Who on earth butters toast using a bendy little silicone spatula. bleeping idiot.

Always has to try and be different, it’s just fishing for comments telling her how funny she is or what an amazing idea it is 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She does not see herself as I see her. What a laugh standing in the long blonde wig and silver hat. Terrible. another one full of confidence like Becky.

She does not see herself as I see her. What a laugh standing in the long blonde wig and silver hat. Terrible. another one full of confidence like Becky.
It’s not funny. A morbidly obese, drunk, gurning prat in a hat. I’d be mortified. What a saddo, sat drunk on a live. Couldn’t see straight to read comments. As for the wig, save it for the bedroom, where he needs a stepladder to mount her gargantuan frame! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who on earth butters toast using a bendy little silicone spatula. bleeping idiot.

Always has to try and be different, it’s just fishing for comments telling her how funny she is or what an amazing idea it is 🙄
m

How annoying was that video! Just use a knife ffs!!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t watch her live. Any screenshots?

and there’s no way in hell she lost 9lb. She prefaced it by saying she has birthdays and Father’s Day yadda yadda yadda like these were hurdles for her. So that means if she didn’t have these events then She would’ve lost more?! Yes ok then Pinocchio.

During her live last night she said she had a few birthdays to celebrate, why does that mean piling on the weight? Have some self control perhaps? Mark wasn’t in a good mood and she kept making sarky comments aimed at him, I don’t think they find each other attractive, more a partnership of convenience. She said her 28 year old son didn’t like them much and didn’t like spending time with them so is never at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
During her live last night she said she had a few birthdays to celebrate, why does that mean piling on the weight? Have some self control perhaps? Mark wasn’t in a good mood and she kept making sarky comments aimed at him, I don’t think they find each other attractive, more a partnership of convenience. She said her 28 year old son didn’t like them much and didn’t like spending time with them so is never at home.
Her son doesn't like her?

Is it that agency they are all with but not one of them have decent taste in clothing. Or much else to be honest.

That dimwit didn’t know what 3rd, 4th, 5th etc meant. She really is as thick as dog tit. And proud of it. Quiet today, hiding from the embarrassment of birthday debacle.

Reactions: 6
Surely if you were suffering with lock jaw you'd be eating soup or custard etc I know I would
She doesn’t have lockjaw. Lockjaw is caused by tetanus. She clearly has some issue with teeth grinding/stuffing her fat bleeping face all day which causes her jaw pain, not the same thing. The silly fat witch needs to stop using that phrase omg

Reactions: 11