Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gargantuan.
You don’t get to that size just eating vegetables and only having a teaspoon of potato on your bangers and mash. I suspect she’s eating a fuckload throughout the day, grazing on god knows what off camera, then just shows her main meals covered in performative peppers, salad and bee’woo’.

Amused me when she sat eating McDonald’s pretending she wasn’t having any fwies. We have eyes - we can see she’s no stranger to a few bloody chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gargantuan.
You don’t get to that size just eating vegetables and only having a teaspoon of potato on your bangers and mash. I suspect she’s eating a fuckload throughout the day, grazing on god knows what off camera, then just shows her main meals covered in performative peppers, salad and bee’woo’.

Amused me when she sat eating McDonald’s pretending she wasn’t having any fwies. We have eyes - we can see she’s no stranger to a few bloody chips.
She probably did a Becki Bison Jones and had while sharebox of chicken to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s saying she’s a 22..does anyone think she is? I’d have said a 26/28 and that’s being kind🤣

Reactions: 13
Eating all that greasy fried veg every day and endless amounts of eggs with processed meat and she reckons she’s a size 22. Only in her dreams.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keep buying awful TikTok dresses that are too small for her; the one she’s wearing in today’s video looks like an old fashioned pair of thick curtains, she ages herself with her outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She buys her clothes from the fat people shops like Simply Be (I’m fat and that’s what I call them). They size clothes lower, so a size 18 for example would be much bigger than a standard clothes shop.
However she is not close to a size 22 in fat people’s clothes at all. At a guess she is approximately size 28/30 and that’s me being kind.

Reactions: 6
She keep buying awful TikTok dresses that are too small for her; the one she’s wearing in today’s video looks like an old fashioned pair of thick curtains, she ages herself with her outfits.
They look so cheap. If she invested in a few quality pieces in the right size, she’d look so much better. Had them professionally altered instead of tucking into her bra.

Reactions: 2
The size of her meal compared to Daisy’s and Marks!! Teresa had a massive Tesco Finest Black Garlic Pork Ribeye Steak with loads of oily veg and extras… all this food is after a big lunch too! I thought she was on a weight loss journey?

IMG_7882.jpeg
IMG_7879.jpeg
IMG_7875.jpeg
IMG_7874.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Weight loss journey though?
This was freebie so she went all out. She once again had three times the amount of food Mark had, he had chicken pieces and her order was a huge burger, large waffle fries and chicken wings covered in cheese, plus cheese sauce and milkshakes…when Mark turn down her offer to try the burger she went bright red then said oooo what happens if I can’t eat all the burger😂 but by the end of the video she’d almost finished it of course!
IMG_7905.jpeg
IMG_7889.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7885.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg
IMG_7906.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This was freebie so she went all out. She once again had three times the amount of food Mark had, he had chicken pieces and her order was a huge burger, large waffle fries and chicken wings covered in cheese, plus cheese sauce and milkshakes…when Mark turn down her offer to try the burger she went bright red then said oooo what happens if I can’t eat all the burger😂 but by the end of the video she’d almost finished it of course!
View attachment 2998429View attachment 2998430View attachment 2998431View attachment 2998432View attachment 2998433View attachment 2998434View attachment 2998435
My god she’s out of control, so between the meal she had tonight and this food last night no wonder she’s not weighing herself. She’s going to be massive this time next year if she carries on.

Reactions: 4
My god she’s out of control, so between the meal she had tonight and this food last night no wonder she’s not weighing herself. She’s going to be massive this time next year if she carries on.
She won’t be alive this time next year if she carries on

View attachment 2998429View attachment 2998430View attachment 2998431View attachment 2998432View attachment 2998433View attachment 2998434View attachment 2998435
This video made me feel physically sick...dipping a huge greasy chicken burger into cheese sauce 🤢 And all the sides! How can one person eat all that!

• Sick
Reactions: 4