Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2295 steps? My God women thats nothing. My average is around 10,000. Acting like shes been walking all day!
If she thinks that a lot of steps she will fall down in shock if I said I did over 3 times that walking my dog last night. It was an hours walk……
She said they walked for miles, I've seen you walk so I know that's a lie.
I think shes getting confused with miles and yards. I walked 1.5 miles and did 3600 steps, so to do less than that all day shows she has not walked miles.

Reactions: 6
If she thinks that a lot of steps she will fall down in shock if I said I did over 3 times that walking my dog last night. It was an hours walk……

I think shes getting confused with miles and yards. I walked 1.5 miles and did 3600 steps, so to do less than that all day shows she has not walked miles.
And they used the car so even fewer steps. I thought most people avoided driving in Oxford as it’s so pedestrianised and full of zero emission areas.

Reactions: 4
Did she really mean 2295 or do you think it was 22095? Surely she can’t mean 2295 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im actually shocked if it is and she thinks it’s so much. Like others, I do more than that on even a twenty odd minute dog walk. I know some people can only manage 2000 a day so not bashing but it just shows how in denial she is about everything. Surely she must know that the aim is for everyone to have 10k steps a day.

Reactions: 5
Did she really mean 2295 or do you think it was 22095? Surely she can’t mean 2295 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im actually shocked if it is and she thinks it’s so much. Like others, I do more than that on even a twenty odd minute dog walk. I know some people can only manage 2000 a day so not bashing but it just shows how in denial she is about everything. Surely she must know that the aim is for everyone to have 10k steps a day.
I took it as 22095 but who knows

IMG_1129.jpeg

She is utterly useless at doing TikTok. She can’t get her words right. It’s not Diddly Squad it’s Diddly Squat. She had one job to do which she couldn’t event get right. She is a joke.

• Haha
She’s tired from a gifted break eating her body weight in food? Make it make sense, please!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t understand how she keeps saying she’s really hungry during every meal. Her portion sizes are getting bigger and so are her arms.
And why does she have the dog in the kitchen 🤢pining for food every meal time?

View attachment 3004347View attachment 3004348View attachment 3004349View attachment 3004353
She’s literally getting bigger every day. Mark must be a proper pussy hole to just sit back and enable her absolute hogness. I know my husband would be having a word with me .. if only for health reasons. Greedy pig.
---
Why is she so heavy handed?
How long was the car journey?
How much is her weekly shopping bill?
Her weekly shopping bill’s definitely close to my monthly mortgage payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s literally getting bigger every day. Mark must be a proper pussy hole to just sit back and enable her absolute hogness. I know my husband would be having a word with me .. if only for health reasons. Greedy pig.
---

I’ve said this about Mark too, it’s been mentioned that it’s perhaps her house… council maybe as he seems almost frightened to ever disagree with her…scared he will get thrown out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

Maybe he’s a chubby chaser.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Referring to her as “chubby” is being waaay too kind! She’s a morbidly obese mountain!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Referring to her as “chubby” is being waaay too kind! She’s a morbidly obese mountain!
Very true not sure why they are called chubby chasers when A) they don’t need to chase for very long as the fatties can’t run away for very long and B) they like them morbidly obese so need a better name.

• Haha
She looks like a right prick in that high neck, shoulder frill style she always wears. What on earth has compelled her buy 20 different variations of it?

It’s insane to me that she’s bought these too-small dresses, tried them on all creased and tight round her jiggling gut, then having the nerve to try and flog them to us. Must be some kind of joke. I’m not convinced anyone could make those frumpy circus tents look good. Least of all her.

• Haha
She looks like a right prick in that high neck, shoulder frill style she always wears. What on earth has compelled her buy 20 different variations of it?

It’s insane to me that she’s bought these too-small dresses, tried them on all creased and tight round her jiggling gut, then having the nerve to try and flog them to us. Must be some kind of joke. I’m not convinced anyone could make those frumpy circus tents look good. Least of all her.
Why would anyone with a decent disposable income wear the flammable, cheap awful frumpy dresses she wears. She’s an embarrassment

• Wow