Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit tight?! It's supposed to be flowing style not clinging to every to chunk of fat. She looks absolutely ridiculous.
She looks like a damask sofa from the early 2000s.

She also claimed the last dress was too baggy because it was a size 24. It was tighter on her than on the model in the link. Delusional.
IMG_7486.jpeg
IMG_7487.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her rant over her (another) egg pikelet…”yeah I’ve lost weight but I still have bad eating habits”
No my darling, you’ve gained weight and you are continuing to do so BECAUSE of your bad eating habits, delusion and stupidness! Idiot.

Reactions: 11
That burger holder is ridiculous, why not just eat the burger with knife and fork with a bit of salad on the plate. That was gross watching the juice drip down her face and hands 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone on a weight loss journey doesn’t continue to eat greasy burgers every week. She needs therapy.
She didn’t want to walk up the castle steps with Mark as she thought the staircase looked eerie, it’s obvious the real reason was because she couldn’t! Fitness wise she’d never be able to make it and her knees would give way, Mark will end up becoming her carer in a few years.

She said she had received a TikTok violation, she didn’t say what she was band from doing but it was for 90 days…perhaps going live?

Reactions: 9
Someone on a weight loss journey doesn’t continue to eat greasy burgers every week. She needs therapy.
She didn’t want to walk up the castle steps with Mark as she thought the staircase looked eerie, it’s obvious the real reason was because she couldn’t! Fitness wise she’d never be able to make it and her knees would give way, Mark will end up becoming her carer in a few years.

She said she had received a TikTok violation, she didn’t say what she was band from doing but it was for 90 days…perhaps going live?
Maybe TikTok has cottoned on to her being a fraud too? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I think that’s the reason that’s the reason she doesn’t childmind any more. Too fat to safely care for babies and young children. How could she run after a child in danger? I wouldn’t employ her. She clearly needs a wake up call or she’ll end using a mobility scooter.

A little bit tight?! It's supposed to be flowing style not clinging to every to chunk of fat. She looks absolutely ridiculous.
Just seen this try on, still maintaining she is a 22/24! I'd like to see T sitting down in those dresses, or turn and give us a side view!

• Haha
In her comments she says she's been told off for mentioning another platform? Does anyone know which platform she mentioned?

I haven't watched her tiktoks for a while and just scrolled a few, my god she looks so frustrated and angry on the inside! She looks like she is so bossy and so snappy. I bet she's not easy to live with! 😳

Reactions: 9
I noticed as well that she's one of those where her way for doing everything is the "right" way and if you don't do it how she does, she mocks you basically.
No idea if anyone knows what I mean. My step Mum was exactly the same and I hated it. Maybe why I notice it so much 😂

Like all her little comments about Mark not wanting salad or having something a certain way or anything like that.

Reactions: 8