Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been gifted a weekend at the Hilton Garden Abington and even they know she likes her huge portions, look at the size of the dish they’ve given to her compared to a photo (last one) taken from ones they’ve uploaded…not only is it false advertising on their part, but they obviously know she’s a greedy eater. She also tries to sound like a food critic by describing the pasta as...succulent. 🥴

IMG_7973.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7969.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The way she twirled her pasta 😬 my 8 year old can eat pasta better. She's is just so greedy

Reactions: 4
Just watched that vid, wow she’s scoffing her food, literally shovelling it in but couldn’t take her eyes off Marks grub, you could tell she was gagging to try his fish and chips, she really is gluttonous 🐷🐽🐷🐽

Reactions: 6
I don’t know where she lives in Cambridge but it’s roughly 2 hours from Cambridge to Oxford/Abingdon. She did not need that many snacks after already having breakfast.

The stay is gifted so the hotel are paying for the stay and the food no doubt. Have hardly seen any of the hotel that she must be ‘promoting’. It’s just her stuffing her face and being given larger portions than they advertise. She’s a disaster. if anything it’s made me never want to stay there if they think a hedger like her are good promotion.

How is this gifted stay making anyone else want to stay there?!?!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
2295 steps? My God women thats nothing. My average is around 10,000. Acting like shes been walking all day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
According to her the other week, she was doing 10k every day. Which is a load of crap 😂considering a few weeks ago she was saying how she's going to aim for 1 mile a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can barely walk and waddles side to side, there’s no way she’s walking “miles”! 😂😂
---
Apparently they “forgot” the snack boxes-marks fault obviously and according to her they were full of fruit! 😂😂😂 lying trog!! 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They went to the "most hauntedest" prison in England. God her grammar is horrendous for a grown woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They went to the "most hauntedest" prison in England. God her grammar is horrendous for a grown woman.
When she tried to say Blenheim Palace, Marc even said it correctly but she still got it wrong, it’s not cute just flipping stupid.

• Heart
She keeps tagging the Sale Director of the hotel who seems to be a total Big T sycophant. Tragic.

IMG_8016.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha