Falasious #5 Minute Mark whisked her off to Crete, but all Big T did was eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s just me but putting your strawberries on the same plate as your omelette and bacon is rancid behaviour

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s just me but putting your strawberries on the same plate as your omelette and bacon is rancid behaviour
She likes thinking she’s American for some reason! 🤷🏻‍♀️ you see that sometimes on an American breakfast but they aren’t savages-they at least put the fruit in a bowl on the plate! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have all the added extras in the first place. I’m surprised she doesn’t have diabetes and she’s at risk of bowel cancer with all the processed meat and burnt bacon she eats.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Those snack boxes for the car 😂 So T is only having a couple of slices of salami and a handful of peppers, and streak of piss Mark is the one having what is is basically a briefcase stuffed full of sweets, biscuits and chocolate, plus a meal from the service station. Righto 🤥

Oh and her plate of fwoot. You’d think she was preparing food for an infant doing baby led weaning. There’s no way on earth she’s only planning to nibble on cwackers, fwuit and veg for her lunch while mark eats 5000 calories of junk beside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a porkie pie 🤔🙄 it's obvious Big T you don't eat healthily, you'd never maintain that weight on those calories. Blame Mark

Reactions: 9
Those snack boxes for the car 😂 So T is only having a couple of slices of salami and a handful of peppers, and streak of piss Mark is the one having what is is basically a briefcase stuffed full of sweets, biscuits and chocolate, plus a meal from the service station. Righto 🤥

Oh and her plate of fwoot. You’d think she was preparing food for an infant doing baby led weaning. There’s no way on earth she’s only planning to nibble on cwackers, fwuit and veg for her lunch while mark eats 5000 calories of junk beside her.
Why on earth does she need all those boxes of sweets and food for a couple of hours in the car? Just make some sandwiches, rolls or wraps if you really can’t cope without eating. I have never in my life seen such a pathetic excuse to gorge on food and to flog some tatty boxes. No wonder the woman is a beached whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two large egg waffles with two extra large eggs, piled high with burnt bacon, drenched in maple syrup and strawberries. This is one strange weight loss content!
View attachment 2987566
I put this breakfast into nutracheck app it works out at 1,088 calories for the breakfast. That’s ridiculous to eat that amount of calories on a breakfast.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s pissed off about the comments on her snack banquet for the car. We “need to watch what we’re saying” apparently - we shouldn’t comment on what people eat. Ironically telling us this whilst licking runny egg yolk off her fingers, and gobbling down a floppy, greasy pikelet “sandwich” on camera for our entertainment.

I’m not sure what else she thought making and eating copious amounts of food on camera as a morbidly obese woman would entail. She’s turning into Amberlynn Reid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s pissed off about the comments on her snack banquet for the car. We “need to watch what we’re saying” apparently - we shouldn’t comment on what people eat. Ironically telling us this whilst licking runny egg yolk off her fingers, and gobbling down a floppy, greasy pikelet “sandwich” on camera for our entertainment.

I’m not sure what else she thought making and eating copious amounts of food on camera as a morbidly obese woman would entail. She’s turning into Amberlynn Reid.
She doesn’t think people should have an opinion but she likes the comments when they’re stroking her large ego, however as soon anyone tells her a few real home truths she doesn’t like it. She admitted she still has bad food habits so if she recognises that then why isn’t she trying to make changes? There is no point telling people you’re on a weight loss journey when you’re still continuing to scoff copious amounts of greasy food in your gob. Mark doesn’t help, he is an enabler, it makes me wonder if the house is hers/council as he seems terrified of putting a foot wrong.

Reactions: 5
I saw an American guy who seems to work out how many calories someone is eating in a day. I saw him do one on that guy Corey from Wales. He should do one on her.

Reactions: 2
I saw an American guy who seems to work out how many calories someone is eating in a day. I saw him do one on that guy Corey from Wales. He should do one on her.
I've worked them out several times but it's hard to do when she picks and chooses what she shows.
Most of her days are around 2500 calorie mark when she shows all 3 meals. But that doesn't include any snacks because she doesn't show them

Reactions: 7
I've worked them out several times but it's hard to do when she picks and chooses what she shows.
Most of her days are around 2500 calorie mark when she shows all 3 meals. But that doesn't include any snacks because she doesn't show them
Also she makes out she never eats the full meal which is a lie in itself! 😂

• Haha
She doesn’t think people should have an opinion but she likes the comments when they’re stroking her large ego, however as soon anyone tells her a few real home truths she doesn’t like it. She admitted she still has bad food habits so if she recognises that then why isn’t she trying to make changes? There is no point telling people you’re on a weight loss journey when you’re still continuing to scoff copious amounts of greasy food in your gob. Mark doesn’t help, he is an enabler, it makes me wonder if the house is hers/council as he seems terrified of putting a foot wrong.
Mark’s a chubby chaser

Ooo she showed her snidey streak over this. Sensitive Susan didn’t like a bit of criticism did she?
As for her dirty weekend in Abingdon, I haven’t laughed so much in ages. Mark takes his side piece to much posher hotels 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She still doesn’t get that she needs to start eating less and then she wouldn’t be such a beached whale. Eating veg smothered in oil defeats the object of clean eating.

The weekend away is gifted, but she is hiding that fact in the captions full of hash tags.

What will she do when she has to get a real job?! And she should remember this is only her job for as long as people are following and if she’s rude to the people who give her their time there will be no job!
IMG_7968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can someone that clueless have a “weightloss” tiktok. Yes her calorie deficit is a lot higher than some a couple of stone overweight, but she hasn’t explained that correctly and the “healthy” stuff she eats has lots of hidden calories in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can someone that clueless have a “weightloss” tiktok. Yes her calorie deficit is a lot higher than some a couple of stone overweight, but she hasn’t explained that correctly and the “healthy” stuff she eats has lots of hidden calories in it.
Yes and loads of extras,some chocolate drizzle here and some maple syrup there, jalapeños soaked in a sugary dressing, sugary sweet chilli spread. The list is endless.

Reactions: 12
Just the first sentence had me actually dying 🤣

• Haha
She still doesn’t get that she needs to start eating less and then she wouldn’t be such a beached whale. Eating veg smothered in oil defeats the object of clean eating.

The weekend away is gifted, but she is hiding that fact in the captions full of hash tags.

What will she do when she has to get a real job?! And she should remember this is only her job for as long as people are following and if she’s rude to the people who give her their time there will be no job!
View attachment 3008983
Work? 😂😂😂

• Haha