Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making our mark wanted the onion rings and she’s not sure why he wants them to then proceed to put some on her plate poor mark getting the blame for her greediness!!!

Reactions: 6
One of my fav films. Leo should have won an Oscar 🥱
---
The trying a waffle and not sure if she’s going to like makes me cringe. It’s a waffle love

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She can’t even dish up fish and chips without it being a faff! She’s an absolute moron!
Also
“That bit of fish has a black mark on it, Mark can have that one”
“I want that chip, eww mark can have that one” she’s a selfish ogre!

Reactions: 11
She had a huge late breakfast and STILL has lunch. She thinks it’s healthy because it’s eggs but she covered it in mayo. She’s definitely thick as shit.

Reactions: 1
She claims to be 5ft2 cane she still have dwarfism at that height?
Not a chance. I'm 5ft on the nose and I repeatedly have this argument with my 6ft2 other half . I think the cut off is 4ft 10inch I believe.
Also I do think there is a certain head / leg /body ratio
My legs are 26 inch but my body is longer. I'm not in the category of dwarfism even tho my legs are considered small

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.