Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one of her holiday wieiad videos and she had like yoghurt granola and fruit, salmon and veg
She should be 8 stone eating that healthy
What isn’t she showing lol
Icecreams, cakes, biscuits etc, she buys a ton of tit for Marks lunch box, and im sure herself. She also eats massive portions usually sauce/ dressing/oil laden. she eats a lot of bread too, covered in butter and spreads, or peanut butter

Reactions: 8
Icecreams, cakes, biscuits etc, she buys a ton of tit for Marks lunch box, and im sure herself. She also eats massive portions usually sauce/ dressing/oil laden. she eats a lot of bread too, covered in butter and spreads, or peanut butter
Yep and she uses a spoon to try and disguise the fact she’s spreading butter on the bread thickly, if she used a knife she’d be able to spread the butter on thinly instead.

Reactions: 5
I hate the way she eats! The tortoise face and the eyes that look like she’s about to burst in to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is my house the weird one here or do other people just talk about life, chat rubbish when eating? We might say is yours okay if it's something different? Or did you enjoy that? But we don't discuss every bite we take. It's very odd and would totally put me off what I'm eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is my house the weird one here or do other people just talk about life, chat rubbish when eating? We might say is yours okay if it's something different? Or did you enjoy that? But we don't discuss every bite we take. It's very odd and would totally put me off what I'm eating.
Yeh and funnily enough growing up my mum didn’t sit and film herself and gawp into the camera about the food she was shovelling into her big fat gob with her evil meat mittens

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If duck a fatty was a tv show it’s this. Mark, his mate and two ogres go to Greece.

Sweet Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a strange video of her eating Chinese food. Out for a meal with friends and she’s literally eating alone talking to her phone. It’s just so rude. She seems to have the hump with Mark too.

Reactions: 9
4 starters
A main course
Then a pudding at the Chinese how does she manage to eat that amount? I would be full with 2 starters and not need anything else.

Reactions: 2
Shes just sat around and ate all the holiday! How boring is that. No wonder shes obese she really does eat too much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.