Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
If she had lost that amount of weight she would put on some of her fat clothes to show how herself and Mark could fit in it now. They always do that.
She probably could anyway. Because she used to wear much baggier clothes and now wears tighter clothes. Only difference.

Reactions: 1

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I wonder if she only makes Mark’s lunch or whether she makes her sons and Daisy’s? If not I wonder why Mark is so special?😂 She’s getting lazy with it though she just buys multi packets of everything and dumps it in a lunch bag.

Reactions: 1

WhatABore

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the amount of hair floating around hair salons as well I’d never be able to eat a full meal.

I was a Saturday girl in a salon once when I was a teenager and even out the back in the staff area you’d constantly find hair in your food 🤢
---
What job does mark do that requires him to do over 25k steps a day?
My partner does anywhere from 18k-28k steps at work walking to and from work and then around work every day. And he just works in a warehouse.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
She said she is a 22 on top. 24 on the bottom. She just doesn’t look healthy. I think she’s prob spent years piling it on (cos let’s face it she likes food), and she is in denial about her real size.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
You know you’re greedy when you can’t even get your hair done at a salon without having to sit there eating a big plate of food you’ve ordered from the restaurant across the road. She needs to seriously consider having therapy for over eating because this is not normal.
Never?? What's wrong with the freak

WhatABore

VIP Member
I can see she has lost a little in her face. But nowhere near as much as she states. 3 stone max.
The only difference to me, is that she has been wearing tighter clothes. She still looks just as big when she puts on something baggier like she used to wear.

Brightstar72

VIP Member

Here's her wiki 😂
Wow. Thank you, that was quite the read!

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
What’s happened to Daisy’s TikTok account? I looked for her but couldn’t find her.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Is there an easier way to scroll to her oldest posts? I’d love to see what she looked like at the beginning before her miraculous weight loss. I can see she has lost a bit of weight in her face but nowhere the 150lbs she claims to have lost by her weekly 5-7lbs