Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
My sentiments exactly. Is there someone you can watch her tik toks without giving her views and likes? I know you can for Instagram but dunno about TT

Reactions: 1

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the amount of hair floating around hair salons as well I’d never be able to eat a full meal.

I was a Saturday girl in a salon once when I was a teenager and even out the back in the staff area you’d constantly find hair in your food 🤢
---
What job does mark do that requires him to do over 25k steps a day?
And cycle for 1.5 hours, how does he manage that many steps every day 🤥

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Another chocolate filled breakfast. I think I’m on the wrong diet. I’ve Lost 1.5 stone in 10 weeks. Eating better and tracking maybe it would be more if I ate chocolate for breakfast.
You’re doing well! 👏

WhatABore

VIP Member
She still has no actual decent side by side before and after pics, she’s just such a bullshitter.
Nope, just her bending over wearing a super baggy top from the side. To then comparing it to her standing front facing in a lot tighter tops standing up straight.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
The fall out with the PT could explain why Daisy has piled back on the pounds too. She was doing well a while ago but she has been seen in the back of videos and lives and seems to have piled it all back on. The food portions big T makes for her won’t help of course.
She’s definitely piled it on

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
If Mark is the main earner then she should be looking out for him, because he doesn’t look a well man and yet she’s piling his lunch box full of crap. He seems passive so probably doesn’t want big T potentially crushing him with her huge hands. Who would provide for her food habits then?!

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I don’t think they have sex, in her last post she said that up until recently she couldn’t even get up from her chair by herself, but now she can wash her own feet and cut her toenails. No wonder Mark has a wondering eye. 😂
Oh god. That’s passed me by 🙈

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She obviously forgot she was filming as she was piling the fork up tonight, then when she remembers she suddenly doesn’t want to eat anymore. She’s going to be twice the size by the time she goes on holiday if she carries on like this.

IMG_6403.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
My parents put in astro turf and hated it! It's so horrible to walk on in the summer and they ripped it up and grasped it. Her garden looked terrible. All that green moss everywhere. Yuck