Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats horrific and not in a deficit to ever loose weight. Unless shes going to the gym I dont believe it. Liar liar pants on fire.
She had said herself she doesn’t exercise-the mafffff ain’t maffffffing felatio!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can barely get her sausage fingers in her advent calendar doors

• Haha
She can barely get her sausage fingers in her advent calendar doors
She makes a right mess of the simplest of tasks. It’s so embarrassing. She’s clearly not enjoying it. Give up love and go back to babysitting.

She makes a right mess of the simplest of tasks. It’s so embarrassing. She’s clearly not enjoying it. Give up love and go back to babysitting.
I honestly think her meat mittens would crush a baby if she picked it up

• Haha
I am begging for meat mittens to be featured in the next thread title loooooooooool 😭😭😭
Absolutely howling at meat mittens, please let this be her new nickname, Over on the Eden Harvz thread they named Lloyd Little Lad/Little Legs and a few other variations, I tell you that kept me entertained for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she really eats is starting to come through, she’s no longer tight mouthed… she’s now shovelling the food in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she looks massive without the slimming filter to help her. What’s with all the worts around her eyes?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.