Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so uncomfortable
I watched a bit of this because I was interested in the products, but some blonde woman kept tapping her phone madly and waving her hands around so I just left it. I on this occasion did not blame Teresa for looking uncomfortable.

Reactions: 1
Did I really hear her say her hands are too small to hold a whole block of cheese? duck all the way off with that! She’s got meat cleavers for hands!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
duck me, the beginning of the advent calendar video was like a fever dream

Reactions: 2
She’s getting very confident now with the little lip
Sync intros 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There will need to be a half or a quarter somewhere in it this week since it was mentioned on here last week. It’s always whole numbers with her! Very odd. I’m guessing 3 1/4 lbs 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really upsets me that you can see her downwards pointing nips in that horrendous Santa dress sack thing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so confused by this account. She started spreading humous across a plate and making Marks lunch and now we're watching mom after too many alcopops reliving her dream to appear on Britain's Got Talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the fat, sweaty mess is the singing Santa all about??? This is what I don't like about Tiktok, people get a following and then think its acceptable to put out any old tit! I would actually die before I uploaded a video of myself singing and dancing in a santa dress! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 6
Aaargh her trying to pronounce pomelo is painful. If you can’t speak properly or read properly (this idiot, Becki, stupid Sev and many more) why are you even attempting to “influence” or “create” videos?? Very weird to me!

Has anyone come across another one called Sophia Constance @constantlycurvyofficial She’s another lazy oaf who can barely breathe when she speaks, mixes her words, claims she’s on a diet but is gaining! twit!

Reactions: 8
Aaargh her trying to pronounce pomelo is painful. If you can’t speak properly or read properly (this idiot, Becki, stupid Sev and many more) why are you even attempting to “influence” or “create” videos?? Very weird to me!

Has anyone come across another one called Sophia Constance @constantlycurvyofficial She’s another lazy oaf who can barely breathe when she speaks, mixes her words, claims she’s on a diet but is gaining! twit!
If I was doing a video, and didn't know how to pronounce something, I'd literally google how to pronounce it beforehand.
Surely that's common sense instead of repeating it incorrectly 100 times

Reactions: 8
We’re now hearing (like her friend Sev) how busy and tired she is! 🤣 The woman over exerts herself just walking from one room to another.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.