Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks worn out and she hasn’t even hit a proper job. And if she’s an advert for collagen, then I’m Naomi Campbell!!!

Reactions: 3
Been avoiding her vids cos of how annoyed she makes me but just catching up on this thread from Thurs/page 8 and I’m gonna be checking out this awful dress and how rough she looks without filters that everyone is going on about. I tend to watch the newest vid and work my way back so I’m just watching last nights and it’s so irritating.. ffs just go out for a meal with your family without filming yourself eating. Nobody cares. It really annoys me. These so called influencers are so obsessed with filming. She looks dog rough as well. She never looks nice. Not much engagement either.
---
She said lovely 12 times in this video. When ppl keep repeating words because they don’t know many words to kinda describe the same thing they sound so unintelligent!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Been avoiding her vids cos of how annoyed she makes me but just catching up on this thread from Thurs/page 8 and I’m gonna be checking out this awful dress and how rough she looks without filters that everyone is going on about. I tend to watch the newest vid and work my way back so I’m just watching last nights and it’s so irritating.. ffs just go out for a meal with your family without filming yourself eating. Nobody cares. It really annoys me. These so called influencers are so obsessed with filming. She looks dog rough as well. She never looks nice. Not much engagement either.
---
She said lovely 12 times in this video. When ppl keep repeating words because they don’t know many words to kinda describe the same thing they sound so unintelligent!!!
She always seems to have issues with her food when she eats out, it must be off putting eating with her because she sits there putting everyone off with her negative commentary about the food. Of course it’s all an act, she knows it and everyone else knows she’ll scoff the lot.

Reactions: 3
Foods cold because you’ve been dicking about filming it you idiot 🙄🙄
Would drive me nuts if I had a family member that had to film the food before you’re allowed to eat.
Why does she always look like she’s in pain when she eats, like she’s got tooth ache or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

don’t worry hun, the surgeons etc will just wait

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

She’s unreal and not in a good way😭

Reactions: 1

Thought the same, priorities 🤪

Reactions: 2

Dear lord, just watched it and that is appalling.

It wouldn't even cross my mind to film anything, surely a normal person would drop everything if a loved one had to get to the hospital ASAP.

These TikTokers will have so many regrets about loss of family time and memories when the influencer grift comes to an end.

Reactions: 9
Foods cold because you’ve been dicking about filming it you idiot 🙄🙄
Would drive me nuts if I had a family member that had to film the food before you’re allowed to eat.
Why does she always look like she’s in pain when she eats, like she’s got tooth ache or something?!
She’s a pain. If it was me, I’d start eating!!

Reactions: 1

I thought the same.

Omg u would be straight out the door wouldn’t you!!! If she’s absolutely gaggin for a drink just stick it in a takeaway container. The showing her teeth and gigantic smiles constantly just get on my nerves. I feel like she’s fake and just looks simple. Her face looks so swollen and puffy in the vid with the pink jumper. I’d be so embarrassed of her if I was Daisy .. especially in the Santa outfit. I bet she piled weight on this Xmas !!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg u would be straight out the door wouldn’t you!!! If she’s absolutely gaggin for a drink just stick it in a takeaway container. The showing her teeth and gigantic smiles constantly just get on my nerves. I feel like she’s fake and just looks simple. Her face looks so swollen and puffy in the vid with the pink jumper. I’d be so embarrassed of her if I was Daisy .. especially in the Santa outfit. I bet she piled weight on this Xmas !!
The thing that makes me laugh on the advent ones is her fake smile whilst singing/dancing and then when it cuts to her doing the actual advent calender, her face changes 😂

Reactions: 2
The smiles etc are so fake - she giggles and smiles and then as soon as someone makes a noise or does something she doesn’t want them doing you see the real side of her.

the smile drops and she snaps at them, seen her do it to mark, daisy and multiple times to the dog.

she’s a secret bleep as well as a secret eater

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s at the hospital but still has food constantly on the mind. Who on earth is goes to the hospital and then films themselves eating a manky sandwich. Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at the hospital but still has food constantly on the mind. Who on earth is goes to the hospital and then films themselves eating a manky sandwich. Get a grip!
Agree! Is she not embarrassed to be sat the hospital talking into her phone about frigging m&s sandwiches whilst people are walking past?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.