Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't string a sentence together because she knows every word is a lie.

She's never skipped a meal in her life 🤥
I’m totally not sticking up for her, but I’m overweight and I’d much rather snack than have a cooked meal a lot of the time 😁 🍫🍪🍩

Reactions: 3
I’m totally not sticking up for her, but I’m overweight and I’d much rather snack than have a cooked meal a lot of the time 😁 🍫🍪🍩
Same but she makes out like she is totally skipping a meal not replacing it with snacks.

She said she was aiming to walk the dog more so she could get in some extra steps, and yet in so many of her videos she mentioned either Mark or Daisy is taking the dog for his walk! The only walking she does is around TK Maxx purchasing more tat or yet another themed bowl.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't string a sentence together because she knows every word is a lie.

She's never skipped a meal in her life 🤥
Or skipped by the looks of it.

Sure being morbidly obese and missing 2 meals makes you gain weight.

Jesus Christ. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 4
She needs to get professional help with her eating and weight loss or she's going to die before her time. I don't say that to be a witch; she is desperately unhealthy and as she ages she's going to suffer a myriad of health issues. She must already have loads or she wouldn't be so puffy and bloated. She will be one of those ladies you see with huge purple swollen legs and a walking stick.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get professional help with her eating and weight loss or she's going to die before her time. I don't say that to be a witch; she is desperately unhealthy and as she ages she's going to suffer a myriad of health issues. She must already have loads or she wouldn't be so puffy and bloated. She will be one of those ladies you see with huge purple swollen legs and a walking stick.
And a mobility scooter.

Reactions: 5
Zooming down the high street on her mobility scooter en route to Pizza Express "gooood morrrrrrrning everywunnn!"
Her and Kerry from Big Brother are twins!!!
I’d love to know what her siblings really think of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She completely wrecked the latest video repeatedly by saying the wrong thing, she should’ve started again.
It’s actually quite scary as to how dim she actually is 🙄🙄🙄.
When she says she’s put on weight because she didn’t eat, she actually means that she mostly snacked and didn’t eat home cooked meals.
She 100% needs to follow an eating plan. She doesn’t have the awareness of calorific values and cannot do this by herself.
Exactly this. I suffer with binge eating disorder and often say I haven't had lunch or dinner yesterday but dont tell anyone I ate 3 packets of biscuits and a bar of chocolate and a muffin throughout the day .

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I suffer with binge eating disorder and often say I haven't had lunch or dinner yesterday but dont tell anyone I ate 3 packets of biscuits and a bar of chocolate and a muffin throughout the day .
I do exactly this as well! Xx

2 eggs in that mess this morning? As if!!!
Also calling it an “omeletty scrambled fing” is just an excuse for not being able to make an actual omelette and instead turned it into scrambled eggs. Teresa you can pay me £50 to teach you how to cook a bleeping egg properly, how bout that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 eggs in that mess this morning? As if!!!
Also calling it an “omeletty scrambled fing” is just an excuse for not being able to make an actual omelette and instead turned it into scrambled eggs. Teresa you can pay me £50 to teach you how to cook a bleeping egg properly, how bout that?
That was a lot of food. On the weekend I made a two egg omelette with the same ingredients she’s used today - my omelette was half the size of her sloppy mess.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know im late but what on Earth, in her return video where she’s basically telling everyone to forget and move on, why is she so manic looking? Her cheeks must hurt from all the overdone smiling

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know im late but what on Earth, in her return video where she’s basically telling everyone to forget and move on, why is she so manic looking? Her cheeks must hurt from all the overdone smiling
She tried to start a weight loss/exercise app with the help of a PT that has been gifting her and her daughter exercise plans. She wanted to charge £50 per month for this and was upset when people questioned this amount, saying they couldn’t afford it. This was mostly in the comments on TikTok. However, in here we were honest like we always are 😁 and tore it apart for the nonsense that it is. She clearly reads in here and didn’t like to hear the truth. She then got upset and took a week off TikTok and this big smiley, grinning video that you’re talking about, is her return.

I saw her eating her breakfast yesterday it looked like an omelette. Before scandalgate, I thought she was much better than Sevda not so disgusting but please rethink the eat with me, it's not a good look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.