Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she’s got salad and not chips cos she only eats a few chips anyway. Is she having a laugh? She didn’t get to that size eating a few chips and choosing salad over chips.

And 2 pieces of fish, wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two huge pieces of fried fish? Love, the salad is pointless at this point. Pure gluttony. 🤢
View attachment 2718468
She say's they're not great huge bits as well 😂 They certainly are if you're having 2 with a load of salad 😂
---
Worked out todays calories roughly. Again, only what she's shown, 2200 calories.

It looks like she's hitting anywhere from 2000 to 2500 calories a day.
So she certainly wouldn't be losing weight 🙃 and certainly not 3lb a week!
And that's not including the snacks she doesn't show, because she's said many times that she's bad for snacking!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Gimme your money, 50 quid a month to watch me spread houmous and find everything funny.

Reactions: 12
Pay me £50 a month to find out how you too could develop beefy hands in 2 weeks. Free mini grater upon sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s back then 🙄 her hands look even bigger. They’re like football gloves.
Just watched the fish and chip video from last night and she’s telling everyone in the comments that it was dry and disgusting. She’s always saying this about food making out like she doesn’t like it and didn’t eat it to cover up the fact that she really did scoff the lot and is not losing weight.
You don’t get that big being a picky eater!
Of course she’ll have lost 4lb this week from all the “exercise” and “healthy” eating.
---
Reminds me of a this episode on my 600lb life 🤣
IMG_3463.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back then 🙄 her hands look even bigger. They’re like football gloves.
Just watched the fish and chip video from last night and she’s telling everyone in the comments that it was dry and disgusting. She’s always saying this about food making out like she doesn’t like it and didn’t eat it to cover up the fact that she really did scoff the lot and is not losing weight.
You don’t get that big being a picky eater!
Of course she’ll have lost 4lb this week from all the “exercise” and “healthy” eating.
---
Reminds me of a this episode on my 600lb life 🤣
View attachment 2719167
On the beg for free food. She named the chippy. Next time she will give them another chance and be #gifted

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion - meat mittens are shovellin’ whilst app scam dreams are crumblin’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how she didn't adjust her weight loss last week when she wasn't uploading videos.

She'll claim she didn't weigh herself. Even though it appears she weighs herself almost daily, so that will be bulls**t

Funny how she didn't adjust her weight loss last week when she wasn't uploading videos.

She'll claim she didn't weigh herself. Even though it appears she weighs herself almost daily, so that will be bulls**t
I agree, total BS. She pisses herself laughing, a classic sign that she’s lying. Give up, you’re a disgrace you fat fake.

So she missed meals 2 weeks ago, which has caused her a 3lb gain this week.

what crack is this idiot smoking??? Please???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she missed meals 2 weeks ago, which has caused her a 3lb gain this week.

what crack is this idiot smoking??? Please???
Wouldn’t have anything to do with the three huge meals a day and the two pieces of large greasy fried fish she scoffed last night. She is in real denial, she needs to desperately attend over eating anonymous or consider a gastric band/ sleeve as she can’t control herself.

Reactions: 7
She completely wrecked the latest video repeatedly by saying the wrong thing, she should’ve started again.
It’s actually quite scary as to how dim she actually is 🙄🙄🙄.
When she says she’s put on weight because she didn’t eat, she actually means that she mostly snacked and didn’t eat home cooked meals.
She 100% needs to follow an eating plan. She doesn’t have the awareness of calorific values and cannot do this by herself.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't string a sentence together because she knows every word is a lie.

She's never skipped a meal in her life 🤥

I still don't get the ww ad. She agreed to do an ad for ww while not following the plan? Did she agree to ww that she would follow the plan but then didn't bother? Was she still paid if she took it down? Why would she agree to it because it makes no sense? Also when she losses the 3lbs next week will she be adding that to the 100lbs even though she hasn't lost anything as she just keeps gaining and losing.

Reactions: 6
Fat people are lazy. There may be some out there who say ‘but I don’t stop’ however that to a normal person maintaining a healthy weight is doing the bare minimum. You don’t get to Teresa’s weight unless you are sedentary for the majority of the time and overeating. This time next year she will still be practically the same weight. She may as well of had chips last night instead of double fish. She’s bleeping clueless. Her and simple Sev should do a collaboration for men who love fat women. Sev could be the feeder and ram the food down Teresa’s massive gob and they could charge a fortune for it 🤣🤣

Fat people are lazy. There may be some out there who say ‘but I don’t stop’ however that to a normal person maintaining a healthy weight is doing the bare minimum. You don’t get to Teresa’s weight unless you are sedentary for the majority of the time and overeating. This time next year she will still be practically the same weight. She may as well of had chips last night instead of double fish. She’s bleeping clueless. Her and simple Sev should do a collaboration for men who love fat women. Sev could be the feeder and ram the food down Teresa’s massive gob and they could charge a fortune for it 🤣🤣
That's the thing as well... she said she was making it her new years resolution to do a mile a day.
That's around 2k steps a day?
If she isn't hitting 2k steps without even trying... what even is she doing?
I hit 3/4k on a really lazy day, just by walking round the house, doing housework etc

So combined with 2000-2500 a day, she's also hardly moving. Yet claims she's STILL losing weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.