Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must eat eggs everyday! No wonder she’s a bloated mess, she must be bunged up with the amount of eggs she eats!!
---
My eyes are constantly rolling into my head with this moron!

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the way she holds her knife like a pen. 🤣 More eggs and saturated fats, not great for her already high cholesterol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed that Teresa doesn't do much apart from eat and go out shopping with her mum, and even then she needs to ensure wherever she's going there is somewhere she can sit down to eat, the first thing on her mind when going to Ikea was eating - I wonder whether this fear of not eating is why she doesn't do much else about from go food shopping or eat out? She definitely seems to have an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 5
Not even lock jaw will stop her from shovelling food in, I have never come across someone who claims to dislike so much food yet is clinically obese! Tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me you have an eating disorder! The only person she's kidding is herself!

• Haha
Her mother is as daft!! Fancy calling your daughter the same name. How thick. She couldn’t wait to give that hideous zebra shawl to her gurning mother. Can see when she gets that inane grin from. Both a pair of prats.

• Haha
Not even lock jaw will stop her from shovelling food in, I have never come across someone who claims to dislike so much food yet is clinically obese! Tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me you have an eating disorder! The only person she's kidding is herself!
Yes, she always claims to dislike the food she’s scoffing but she soon polishes it off.

Reactions: 4
This is my point before where she compares her weights claiming that she's lost weight when all she has done is wear tighter fitting clothes.

When she wears baggy clothes like she did before... she doesn't look any different.

Also no way she is a 22 or 24. Whatever she claims.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.