Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fake, acting like she can’t handle eating a bit of flat bread because her dinner is ‘so big’ as it is, it’s literally a chicken leg and some chopped up salad, that’s not a big meal. You don’t get meat mittens that size having portions like that T babe, we all know you’re secret eating you porker

just eat the flat bread, it would make it an actual normal meal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've finally realised that her "mini grater" is actually a normal sized grater and that she is just uncommonly large.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had a three egg omelette filled with veg for breakfast then she went out and had more food with her mum, came home and had a giant roll filled with chicken and salad then a huge chicken dinner. That’s a lot of food for one day especially as her portions are huge. No wonder she’s obese. She should look back at her videos because that amount of food per day is not normal.
---
She’s so fake, acting like she can’t handle eating a bit of flat bread because her dinner is ‘so big’ as it is, it’s literally a chicken leg and some chopped up salad, that’s not a big meal. You don’t get meat mittens that size having portions like that T babe, we all know you’re secret eating you porker

just eat the flat bread, it would make it an actual normal meal
Yes but did you see all the other food she ate throughout the day? Her portions are massive too. She will definitely eat the flatbread off camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So I added up the calories of what she said she had yesterday.
And it came to 1800 calories.
But that isn't including any snacks she has (i did include the greggs shortbread she said about even though I'm pretty sure she said "Jam donut" ontop of the shortbread and not jam heart" 😂
Also isn't including any drinks.
So I'd say she's at least hitting 2000 calories a day.
---
"They were discussing" 😂
This just shows it isn't her messing up her words.. it's what she actually thinks the words are 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks awful. That collagen she promotes does nothing for her. I can’t wait for the weigh in this week and the lie she spins.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been watching a Weight Loss documentary on YouTube and the woman’s starting weight was 35 stone. She looks exactly the size of Teresa right now, perhaps she weighs that much?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She had a three egg omelette filled with veg for breakfast then she went out and had more food with her mum, came home and had a giant roll filled with chicken and salad then a huge chicken dinner. That’s a lot of food for one day especially as her portions are huge. No wonder she’s obese. She should look back at her videos because that amount of food per day is not normal.
---

Yes but did you see all the other food she ate throughout the day? Her portions are massive too. She will definitely eat the flatbread off camera.
I wonder if in her head, she thinks all of that food is okay because it's 'healthy'. I don't think she has the intellect to realise that just because it isn't a fry up or burger or something deep fried, it doesn't mean she is eating in a way that's conducive to weight loss.
I love to know what her daily diet was prior to losing weight if this is her cutting down.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if in her head, she thinks all of that food is okay because it's 'healthy'. I don't think she has the intellect to realise that just because it isn't a fry up or burger or something deep fried, it doesn't mean she is eating in a way that's conducive to weight loss.
I love to know what her daily diet was prior to losing weight if this is her cutting down.
I think that's exactly what it is.
It's what I've said all along.
Same as when she covers her food in oil to cook.
She thinks well, it's vegetables, it's fine.

New to the thread and I've just read through it, sorry to bring this up again. I missed the £50 scam as u was in holiday and saw a video of her crying and saying she was only try to help people. Thanks to this thread I now know what she was crying about. I used to find her alright, inoffensive, but wow her true colours have come out now, ripping people off like that and then trying to gain sympathy and look the innocent party.
I often think she puts Mark down a lot.

Reactions: 11
She needs to get out during the day and I don’t mean for lunch with her mum, she spends all day consumed by making food for content. No sooner has she eaten her large breakfast and uploaded the video to tiktok she’s onto lunch. Her huge breakfast and portion size are more akin to what most people would consider dinner, I’m seriously surprised sometimes how she can possibly still be hungry enough to need lunch and then dinner. Unless you’re bulking / working out there’s no way you need to be eating that amount of food. If she’s always hungry she should get her thyroid checked.

She is so large she should easily be hitting 5,6,7 pound losses a week but she’s absolutely clueless. An absolute joke that she thought she could launch a weight loss programme. Especially at that price 😳😳 Greedy in more ways than 1. And I don’t know why she is buying baby kitchen tools. That grater is the same size of her index finger. All it does is draw attention to those trotters.

She is so large she should easily be hitting 5,6,7 pound losses a week but she’s absolutely clueless. An absolute joke that she thought she could launch a weight loss programme. Especially at that price 😳😳 Greedy in more ways than 1. And I don’t know why she is buying baby kitchen tools. That grater is the same size of her index finger. All it does is draw attention to those trotters.
Well, according to her, she IS having that weight loss! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will say, it would be very hard to be losing 5,6,7lbs a week. Even at her size.
I wish it was that easy tbh 😂

Regardless though, she isn't losing anything. Especially not what she claims

Reactions: 4
I will say, it would be very hard to be losing 5,6,7lbs a week. Even at her size.
I wish it was that easy tbh 😂

Regardless though, she isn't losing anything. Especially not what she claims
I remember in my slimming world group a girl was losing 4-6lbs a week. She was massively obese like fabulosa but she followed the plan 100% and lost about 15 stone.

Reactions: 2
I remember in my slimming world group a girl was losing 4-6lbs a week. She was massively obese like fabulosa but she followed the plan 100% and lost about 15 stone.
It is very rare for that to happen.
A lot of the time you find they are massively restricting to an unhealthy point and just gain it all back in the long run.

I know of someone similar who does SW who also lost around 14 stone. And she was barely hitting 1000 calories a day.
Also having lost 9 stone myself previously.
Sticking to 1800 calories a day and Teresa should lose 1-3lbs a week.

Which she claims she does lose. But working out her daily calories just for what she shows and it is already nearing/over that. Further proof she's lying about her losses!

Reactions: 2
She seems fake to me, like she isn’t this little miss sunshine she portrays herself as. Has she actually lost much weight cos she’s huge. I stopped watching her as I thought she was coming across as a pretentious twit with her posh cheeses and everything and some can’t afford to eat right now. Anyway she appeared like a bad smell on my fyp crying about an app, trying to charge people £50, is she for real. duck off with your app and your crappy cheese grater you got out of a cracker. What happened to getting a joke and a paper hat in a cracker not a cheese grater 😂full on twit.

Reactions: 9
Two huge pieces of fried fish? Love, the salad is pointless at this point. Pure gluttony. 🤢
IMG_6293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.