Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my point before where she compares her weights claiming that she's lost weight when all she has done is wear tighter fitting clothes.

When she wears baggy clothes like she did before... she doesn't look any different.

Also no way she is a 22 or 24. Whatever she claims.
😳😳😳😳 is that a recent photo? She will weigh 30 stone or more in that photo, and you’re right, she’s not even close to a 22 or 24. More like a 32 or 34.

Reactions: 6
😳😳😳😳 is that a recent photo? She will weigh 30 stone or more in that photo, and you’re right, she’s not even close to a 22 or 24. More like a 32 or 34.
This is her tiktok from yesterday or today, yeah

Reactions: 1
She’s met up with 2 tiktokers. She looks huge. Waddling in her tent dress and wide foot white trainers. She looked massive.

Sev said on her video an hour ago that she's at Toby Carvery with Ella and Teresa.
So have they gone out for lunch and then dinner too?

Reactions: 4
Sev said on her video an hour ago that she's at Toby Carvery with Ella and Teresa.
So have they gone out for lunch and then dinner too?
Just posted similar on Begda’s thread. I feel like they’ve gone out for lunch then gone to TC for Ella’s dinner and got dessert there? And taking Sedat and Daisy food home. It’s all free for Sev so I’m sure they got more than what was shown. I was howling at her saying she didn’t eat much due to lockjaw because she hadn’t eaten all day. Goes to show how much she eats everyday if she’s getting bloody lockjaw from not eating.

Last edited:
That Toby carvery looked absolutely rank, the takeaway didn’t travel well!

So she did in fact have a meal at TC as well as the pub lunch?! Howling at people saying how well she did resisting putting too much on/how can she only put on one potato/such willpower… she had already had a lunch out ffs, I would barely eat as well. Fat cow. She should surely be marking it as AD as well as Begda gets it for free?! It’s not been paid for by her bestie so why’s she saying thank you to her? it’s all free 🤮

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell that’s a lot of stodge for one day, pie and mash then a roast at TC! Does she not feel embarrassed by the amount of food she puts away?! Just pure gluttony. She’s eating herself to death.

Reactions: 5
If you look back at videos from when she first started her weight loss- she looks EXACTLY the same as she does now?! She hasn’t lost any weight in her face, in fact it looks bigger- how after claiming over 100lb loss?!

Reactions: 14
She was saying the bread was basically stale then said the next day it was even worse but then sent her husband with it to work. Husband goes out to work, lazy lump sits pretending not to eat all day but the size of her we know it’s bullshit, get some fresh bread in 🙄

Reactions: 9
Got extra cake incase they didnt like all the other food she bought home. WTFE, got cake because it was for free and no doubt she will scoff it. Someone in the comments says lucky you always eating and earning from showing people what you eat.

Reactions: 8
I'd be embarrassed to be seen put with her.

There's no way she doesn't have an... odour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just piles Mark’s lunch up with sweets, considering he has had a stroke and kidney stones, you’d think she’d be mindful of what she’s giving him everyday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.